Arizona going to the USSC !! It’s ain’t over

You guys get the better areas
We will separate or it will be war
You aren’t going to do shit, champ

You don't know whats about to happen.

Why wait and just do it!

All these threats are just boring me and I prefer to see action and not hear a bunch of hot words or read them either!!

Do what? States should just start ignoring federal law and not recognizing biden as legitimate. No need for civil war. Problem solved.

Ot has to start somewhere, make it with you.

I'm not the one burning down cities. That would be the left. They have already started their war against the US Constitution.

Why wait and just do it!

All these threats are just boring me and I prefer to see action and not hear a bunch of hot words or read them either!!

Do what? States should just start ignoring federal law and not recognizing biden as legitimate. No need for civil war. Problem solved.

I'm not the one burning down cities. That would be the left. They have already started their war against the US Constitution.

tRump is the 1 that doesn't believe in the constitution, in fact said it was outdated and should be done away with. The GOP are the 1's advocating for a civil war, strange huh?

MAGA

Why wait and just do it!

tRump is the 1 that doesn't believe in the constitution, in fact said it was outdated and should be done away with. The GOP are the 1's advocating for a civil war, strange huh?

MAGA

Throught the lefts ACTUAL actions and their burning of american cities.......no it reminds me of mao and his cultural purgings ie 10 million dead.

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

Throught the lefts ACTUAL actions and their burning of american cities.......no it reminds me of mao and his cultural purgings ie 10 million dead.
Wow, you are old..

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

Wow, you are old..

Lol, I wasnt around until the early 70s.

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

tRump is an amateur he is only at about 300,000 dead. But damn he is trying!!!

MAGA

We have one final shot at the USSC for a fair election

Well, we shall see, but even if they get the SC to review the evidence and overturn the fraud, it won't do anything about the fraud in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia, so still won't give Trump the EC votes he needs to keep office.

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

MAGA

You'll let us know when you're concerned about the 3000 babies that are aborted each day. We got a ways to go before we hit 60 million dead adults to this wimpy virus.

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

Wow, you are old..

Lol, I wasnt around until the early 70s.
Sure, and then you say it reminds you of the cultural revolution which could only be see in person to understand the true horrors of a dictatorship of totalitarian industrial power. Or you could have watched the US burn during the 1960's and 1970's where we had our own cultural revolution from the military expansion and colonialist ideology and the police state that ran the US and their suppression of opposing views. Now they burn cities because the police state is overstepping it's tolerance level with the subjugated souls in the US...

Why wait and just do it!

MAGA

MAGA

You'll let us know when you're concerned about the 3000 babies that are aborted each day. We got a ways to go before we hit 60 million dead adults to this wimpy virus.

Do you believe in God? Who are you to judge any of those women that choose abortion. God will deal with them, you and tRump. How do you feel about the tRump pandemic again?

MAGA

And the odds have not changed. The desperation factor has been upped, but the result will still be the same.
/——/ You assclowns spent 4 years on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. We spend a month on legal recounts and court filings and you squeal like a girly man.

Well, we shall see, but even if they get the SC to review the evidence and overturn the fraud, it won't do anything about the fraud in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia, so still won't give Trump the EC votes he needs to keep office.

Trump knows he lost the presidency. All his stunts now are just to make sure he can continue collecting money from his idiots, and to get his name mentioned om TV.

What fraud?

Or welcome to hunt you down and drag you through the streets so the productive half of America can piss on you.

Either/or.

You have quite the imagination there, keyboard warrior.

You're not going to do a damn thing, drama queen. Keep crying.

And the odds have not changed. The desperation factor has been upped, but the result will still be the same.
/——/ You assclowns spent 4 years on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. We spend a month on legal recounts and court filings and you squeal like a girly man.

Trump did that to himself. He doesn't fire Comey and it all goes away. Can't help it if he's a moron.
But, it's no surprise that Trump would whine, bitch, and moan about losing...or that you sycophants would enable it.
Sorry, don't feel bad.

Forum List

Back