Army Clears Bowe Bergdahl of Misconduct. Really?

If they are going to charge him with desertion, they'll need more than hearsay evidence.

But I doubt that matters to conservatives. Obama wanted to get Bergdahl out so that the release Taliban officials could infiltrate America and instill Sharia Law so the Kenyan Muslim can be the supreme leader of the land and kill all white southern Christians. That's what Rush told me ;)

Do you know the difference between hearsay and an eye witness?

Obviously not. :popcorn:

Gotta to trust Rush over sensibility

I barely have time to listen to Rush anymore

The kid indicted himself with his own statement.

He left his weapon and all of his gear behind and went walkabout looking for the Taliban.

Once again, the administration, before an investigation is even complete, inserts themselves into the case by declaring one way or another what the outcome will be.

The case is rigged.

Bergdahl may or may not be guilty, but the White House preemptively has already decided his guilt, or lack of.

What about the men who served with him who said he walked off the base of his own accord? In an interesting decision, the Army has cleared....

you might want to go back and read the article. it starts off by saying "AS" they continue to investigate whether he walked off of his base, the army cleared him of wrongdoing DURING CAPTIVITY.

so you can await the decision of the military before you faux rage.

you do understand, though, that he may well be cleared totally. while that might upset you, i'd think they have evidence...

you don't.

What lost emails?

Conservatives demand their pound of flesh

The kid has given his pound of flesh. He fucked up and he has more than paid for it. Fox should leave this family the fuck alone now.
We haven't outsourced military justice to the Taliban. His captivity should have no bearing on the issue.

He CHOSE to walk away. What happened afterward is the result of HIS choice. It's not something that was done to him.

You keep stating this as if it were already proven in a court of law.

So leaving his unit was OK....

Are they getting prepared for a medal ceremony in the Rose Garden?

He was going out on reconaissance. Bowe is a hero! I predicted with this administration he'd end up with a medal, instead of a firing squad like he deserves.

If they are going to charge him with desertion, they'll need more than hearsay evidence.

But I doubt that matters to conservatives. Obama wanted to get Bergdahl out so that the release Taliban officials could infiltrate America and instill Sharia Law so the Kenyan Muslim can be the supreme leader of the land and kill all white southern Christians. That's what Rush told me ;)

If you aren't in your authorized quarters and you aren't at your post that is at BEST AWOL and in this case likely "desertion".

The army isn't some "court tv" show where everyone thinks they are little jr. lawyers playing word games.. :doubt:

What about the men who served with him who said he walked off the base of his own accord?

The Army said Bergdahl committed no misconduct while in captivity. Were the men who served with him in captivity with him?

As for "walking off the base", an Army investigator said there was no proof Bergdahl had no intention of coming back.

What's worse: a guy who walks off his post, or a corporation that deliberately dumps chemicals into rivers, ground, etc.?

DEFLECTION

1 : a turning aside or off course : deviation

usually used when one is cornered and needs cover. LMAO....

I think I get where this may be going.
He took it on himself to infiltrate and destroy the enemy from
within while pretending to be a deserter.

As for "walking off the base", an Army investigator said there was no proof Bergdahl had no intention of coming back.

"intentions" :cuckoo:

His "intentions" aren't relevant to the real world. His actions are.

He was away from his quarters and his post without permission in a combat zone.

Facts are irrelevant. Fox News already convicted Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl & Obama.

Like ABC convicted Zimmerman the day it happened?

Asshole...Fox reported on Bergdahl very accurately. No one convicted him of anything.

But how would you know? Your media is desperate to make their competition look bad.

Fox doesn't have to get involved in those childish reindeer games.

What about the men who served with him who said he walked off the base of his own accord?

The Army said Bergdahl committed no misconduct while in captivity. Were the men who served with him in captivity with him?

A soldier who leaves his weapon and armor and walks off has no intention of coming back.

Didn't you tell me you were retired military?

Well....if you did, you are a liar.

Based strictly on the part of your post I put in bold.

It may be accurate....but in no way is it relevant.

And you would know that if you were retired military.

"intentions" :cuckoo:

His "intentions" aren't relevant to the real world. His actions are.

He was away from his quarters and his post without permission in a combat zone.

So leaving your unit without permission is now OK....
When did this go into effect? :cuckoo:

I think I get where this may be going.
He took it on himself to infiltrate and destroy the enemy from
within while pretending to be a deserter.

I think that's actually true. But not how you meant it. I think Bergdahl converted to Islam and became an agent for the Taliban, helping them get their big 5 guys back in exchange for nothing. After Bergdahl leaves the service and the US runs away in afghanistan watch for him to go back over.

A soldier who leaves his weapon and armor and walks off has no intention of coming back.

Actually....this is not true.

When in a military zone, leaving your base without a weapon can be deemed foolish, but a move to show "no threat" to locals if you are not anticipating combat....

Especially in a military zone that is within a civilian neighborhood.

Forum List

Back