Art of the Fail: Trumpcare vote cancelled

[Q

The GOP told us for eight years that they had a plan.

Turns out they've been lying to us. Including you.

I am sorry Moon Bat but it is not the fault of the Republicans that 193 shithead Democrats would not take the opportunity yesterday to fix what they broke in 2009. If only a dozen or so of them would have pulled their heads out of their Libtard asses and sided with the RINOs the fixes could have been made. Democrat never do the right thing, do they?

The filthy Democrats had seven years to fix that disastrous Obamacare bill they passed without reading it and had lied about it to sell it and not only did they not do a damn thing but they passed on the opportunity yesterday to make the fixes that would have kept the stupid program from imploding.

Just another example of the piss poor government we get out of the filthy Democrats.
Nope. This failure is entirely on the Republicans.

It is their fault we have ObamaCare, and it is their fault we are stuck with ObamaCare.

They did NOTHING to stop rising health care costs for decades, even though the Democrats signaled what they would do if given the chance.

And they have had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a better plan than ObamaCare and sell it to the American people. Instead, they sold you idiots an empty promise. They performed theater for you rubes by passing 60 partial and total repeals of ObamaCare.

You dumb fucks never even asked to see the GOP plan that entire time! That's just how incredibly stupid you are. You sat there like fucking idiots and bleeved they had one! :lol:

Now you just sit there and take their utter FAILURE and make more excuses for them.

Ronald Reagan wouldn't have whined like you weakminded morons do today. He had a much smaller group of Republicans to work with and achieved great things.

Your excuses don't hold water, wimp. You've been hoaxed.

You are very confused Moon Bat.

I am not a Republican nor did I vote for Trump so you can take your Mindless Moon Bat partisan hate and shove it up your ass.

The Democrats passed Obamacare along strict party lines when it was a disaster and then lied about what was in it so that you stupid uneducated low information dimwits that Jonathan Gruber labeled as "stupid Americans" would accept it.

It is now failing big time after tremendously running up the cost of health care in this country. It is on a path of collapse either this year or next.

The RINO plan did not do what Trump said it was going to do, repeal Obamacare and he needs to take a hit for that. However, the RINO plan did correct several of the major flaws in Obamacare and the stupid pieces of shit 193 Democrat members of Congress stopped it. If only a couple of dozen of them would have pulled their heads out of their asses then there would have been some fixes to Obamacare. The same kind of fixes that should have been there in 2009 if the nitwits had bother to read what they were voting on.

This health care failure is owned by the filthy stupid shithead Democrats, lock, stock and barrel and you little cowardly Moon Bat assholes can't blame it on somebody else like you have tried to do with all of the Kenyan Catastrophe's failures.

Stop being a coward and take responsibility for being in the party of dumbshit extreme Left Wingers that never gets anything right and for electing the worst President this country ever had.

The Democrats have been a disaster for this country.

The dumbshit Democrats fucked up health care big time and now the cowardly assholes are claiming that the Republicans are somehow to blame for not fixing what the Democrats broke.

The Moon Bats elected the wort President this country ever had, that failed at everything, and then try to blame his failures on somebody else. It was Bush for years and now it is Trump. "Ma Baby didndu ntutin!"

Typical Liberal cowardice and refusal to take responsibility. We see it every day.

The dumbshit Democrats fucked up health care big time and now the cowardly assholes are claiming that the Republicans are somehow to blame for not fixing what the Democrats broke.

The Moon Bats elected the wort President this country ever had, that failed at everything, and then try to blame his failures on somebody else. It was Bush for years and now it is Trump. "Ma Baby didndu ntutin!"

Typical Liberal cowardice and refusal to take responsibility. We see it every day.
Democrats did an amazing job with healthcare

So amazing that Republucans gave up trying to come up with something better after only 60 days

Now that the GOP failed at cutting rich people's taxes, with their Fake Health Care reform they'll move on to an issue they're passionate about: cutting rich people's taxes.
29088_image.jpg

Paul's healthcare is already but it would help if both sides were willing to contribute so reasonable healthcare for all can be saved.

Now that the GOP failed at cutting rich people's taxes, with their Fake Health Care reform they'll move on to an issue they're passionate about: cutting rich people's taxes.
29088_image.jpg

Paul's healthcare is already but it would help if both sides were willing to contribute so reasonable healthcare for all can be saved.
Paul's healthcare was a train wreck

You depend on hand outs from others, what happens when you can no longer mooch off others?
Perhaps you missed the part where I pay for my insurance. So, feel free to fuck off with that "mooch" bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

No you mooch off others, hence Obamacare's moocher subsidies. When those run out and you can no longer mooch you will be up a shit creek.
More bullshit. Unless you have also spent the las 30 years bitchimg about corporate su sidies, and calling CEOs "moochers" for taking advantage of such "incentives" to build their factories, and do business in states, and called corporate farmers "moochsrs" for taking subsidies to offset losses for not growing certain crops, then you aren't the least bit upset about "moochers" taking subsidies. You just don't like the poor, or working class.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:

It's an amazing record. In seven years, not a single republican has ever voted to create healthcare coverage. And they blame their failure on their complete control of the government.

29088_image.jpg

Paul's healthcare was a train wreck

The Obamacare Replacement Act - Senator Rand Paul
https://www.paul.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/ObamacareReplacementActSections.pdf
Rand Paul, M.D.. Repealing Obamacare. ➢ Effective as of the date of enactment of this bill, the following provisions of Obamacare are repealed: o Individual and ...

The best option is for bipartisan input so the people can have the best affordable healthcare not something that will bankrupt them or the country.

Ryan's did not even have party support

I'm an executive I love corporations. Without corporations you moochers would be fighting in the streets over food. Fortunately I live in a state with no income tax hahaha the moochers can't get their mooching paws on my money :eusa_dance:
without heavily armed police "we" would burning you alive and laughing at you...
17457423_709271602585196_3345008460322898960_n.png

Last edited:
without heavily armed police we would burning you alive and laughing at you...
17457423_709271602585196_3345008460322898960_n.png

Alaska, when I lived there, did not have taxes and everyone got payed money from the state each year.

Some places let people file either state or federal personal tax forms, not both, and have no sale tax.

Some that earn less than $100K a year don't have to file at all. Some have no taxes withheld from their income.

When we have a simplified tax code it will be better for the economy and the government.

Alaska, when I lived there, did not have taxes and everyone got payed money from the state each year.

Some places let people file either state or federal personal tax forms, not both, and have no sale tax.

Some that earn less than $100K a year don't have to file at all. Some have no taxes withheld from their income.

When we have a simplified tax code it will be better for the economy and the government.

Alaska could be called the ultimate welfare state.

You threatened him and I reported it. (shrugs) Play by the rules kid.
"that Dog won't Hunt"
Fine Boy you done good ...heeel ...sit,,,Fuck Off...boy :ack-1: (Smirks)

It’s Class Warfare, Stupid. The GOP crusade against Health Care

What joke best illustrates the difference between Democrats and Republicans?
Being Liberal·Sunday, January 1, 2017
No idea who deserves credit for this joke (not us):
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him:
"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be an Obama Democrat.
"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct. But I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."
The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Republican."
"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"
"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are -- or where you are going. You've risen to where you are , due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow, now it's my fault."

Perhaps you missed the part where I pay for my insurance. So, feel free to fuck off with that "mooch" bullshit.

No you mooch off others, hence Obamacare's moocher subsidies. When those run out and you can no longer mooch you will be up a shit creek.
More bullshit. Unless you have also spent the las 30 years bitchimg about corporate su sidies, and calling CEOs "moochers" for taking advantage of such "incentives" to build their factories, and do business in states, and called corporate farmers "moochsrs" for taking subsidies to offset losses for not growing certain crops, then you aren't the least bit upset about "moochers" taking subsidies. You just don't like the poor, or working class.

Why should I work overtime to pay your bills? I have no problem helping the truly handicapped, but I'm not going to work my ass off while able bodied moochers sit around on their giant fat ass goofing off or pay the bills of losers who chose to blow all their money on drugs and alcohol fuck that. You will just have to suffer the consequences.:eusa_boohoo:
But, apparently, working overtime to put money into the pockets of corporate CEOs is okay with you. Like I saud, you just hate the working class, and poor.

I like how you call people who work for a living, "moochers."

Do you work for a living?

LOL. Another wittle boy that thinks calling others names makes him a man.
Nothing can make a "sad weak Bimbo" like you a Man :asshole:

'You truly are an evil man': Rep. Ted Lieu scorches Trump for hoping Obamacare 'explodes'
Source: RawStory

David Ferguson
25 Mar 2017 at 16:41 ET

Democratic U.S. Rep. Ted Lieu (CA) blasted Pres. Donald Trump on Twitter Saturday after the president said he’s looking forward to watching the Affordable Care Act (ACA) — also known as Obamacare — “explode” and fail so that people will listen to him on healthcare.

TheHill.com reported that in the wake of the humiliating failure of his first legislative push, Trump tweeted on Saturday morning, “ObamaCare will explode and we will all get together and piece together a great healthcare plan for THE PEOPLE. Do not worry!”

Lieu — who has been a fierce critic of the Trump administration and its shady ties to the Russian government — responded by ripping the president’s callousness toward his fellow Americans.

“‘President’ @realDonaldTrump: You truly are an evil man. Your job is to help Americans. Not intentionally try to destroy their lives,” wrote Lieu.

Read more: ‘You truly are an evil man’: Rep. Ted Lieu scorches Trump for hoping Obamacare ‘explodes’

even though you see the damage from Obamacare and Insurance Companies hauling ass..........and premiums continuing to rise..........
That has nothing to do with Obamacare. That's the insurance companies raising premiums.

Yes they do and ALL increases must be approved by the State if it's under 9% and by HHS if it's 10% or more.
Show where the rate increases are due to Obamacare. Use data/facts. I'm not interested in your uneducated rube noises.

Forum List

Back