Article Of Impeachment Filed Against Rosenstein

Too deep in to the FISA warrants? :lol:

Not funny --- true... It's not the NUMBER or the sequence that matters. It's the SUBJECT. And the subject was gaining access to the Big Brother spy machine to SPY on a presidential campaign. That makes Rodney more INVOLVED in a campaign than Sessions ever was. And he shouldn't be making decisions subject to uncovering those dastardly deeds. Period.

Right on, time that Mueller sycophant gets thrown under the bus. He's an arrogant bastard who should have never been in charge of the Russia investigation.

How can anyone who signed the false FISA warrant be in charge of the Mueller investigation?

It's illegal to file for a FISA with false information and as we saw in his latest testimony he didn't even read the damn thing. Lock him up.

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

This shows just how down right stupid you are.

Where were you in high school when you were supposed to learn about the impeachment process? You were probably one of the deadbeats who skipped class and got high all day.

Since you're too stupid to know the impeachment process, I'll give you the facts.

They can impeach him in the House. All they need is a simple majority. But the House isn't the only government body involved. The senate is also involved. The trial happens in the senate. Then you'll need a two thirds majority to vote to expel him. The republicans only have a one seat majority in the senate. They certainly don't have two thirds.

That's IF you can get a majority of republicans in the House to vote for impeachment. There are only 11 House members cosponsoring this bill. So the reality is that it probably won't even pass the House.

So this will end up exactly the same as all the investigations on the Clintons and the impeachment of Bill.

YOU WILL LOSE. AGAIN.

Rosenstein won't be impeached. Mueller will continue with his investigation. The only difference will be that Rosenstein and probably Mueller and the rest of the FBI will be extremely ticked off at republicans. Which will probably make them want to find as much on trump as they can.

That's on top of ticking off countless Americans. Which will result in millions of them running to the polls to vote for democrats in November.

If democrats take control of either the House or Senate, watch for all hell to break loose. The investigations will be never ending and unlike with Hillary and Bill, they will find real and serious crimes.

LOL. You republicans are so stupid it's just sad.

Stupid loopy libtardos just got duped again and you show right up to prove me right.

The House has already voted on a resolution reprimanding Rosenstein for failure to produce documents they requested as they were having a Congressional hearing where Rosenstein was testifying.

Now they file articles of impeachment for dereliction of duty and conflict of interest.

That sets up for contempt of Congress if he doesn't comply with the House request for documents. That will pass just as the resolution did and then will be turned over to the courts, outside of Congress. That was what Rosenstein was threatening the investigators with, discovery in a legal proceeding outside of Congress.

So now that you look completely stupid. Too dumb to understand the complexities of what's going on, you drag out the old tired and worn out libtarded tactic of accusing others of what you're guilty of. How much dope did you smoke as child?

Last edited:

Not funny --- true... It's not the NUMBER or the sequence that matters. It's the SUBJECT. And the subject was gaining access to the Big Brother spy machine to SPY on a presidential campaign. That makes Rodney more INVOLVED in a campaign than Sessions ever was. And he shouldn't be making decisions subject to uncovering those dastardly deeds. Period.
You do of course have evidence of this spying right? I mean, if you didn't, you wouldn't be saying it right?

You say I know nothing about the subject and you also claim “Contempt of Congress does not involve jail.”

And then there’s this... “The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000.”

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn a little more about the subject.

How much time did Eric Holder do? Owait, he was part of the "above the law" Obama administration.
It went to court and a judge found him not guilty

A Republican Congress attempting to impeach a Republican DAG for refusing to turn over documents that the Republican President hasn’t actually ordered his subordinate officer to turn over is, well, rich.

Trump doesn't need to order him to turn over the documents. He received a Congressional subpoena.
Are you under the impression that congress has the power to receive documentation on anything they want for on-going investigations?
Yes they do. They are charged with oversight of the agency and nothing is outside its reach under its constitutional mandate..
You need to do a little research on the subject.

https://scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1531&context=ndlr

To hold someone in contempt, a majority of committee members must vote for a contempt citation, which must then be approved by the full House. If approved, the contempt citation is referred to the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, who brings the case to a grand jury for action.

"A contempt case would end up in the courts where the House Republicans may well lose," Tiefer said. "Impeachment doesn't go to the courts."

Could Trump allies really impeach Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein? Not likely, experts say

The rabid House Teabagger NaziCons should have attempted a contempt course of action first.
It’s a joke and these freedom guys are proving to be complete hypocrites. They are to lazy to prove that Rosenstein committed a crime though contempt proceedings so they skip to impeachment. Could you imagine if the Dems did that to Trump before finding anything from the Mueller investigation? How many months have we heard them demand proof of collusion and now they jump the gun on Rosie. It’s almost laughable. Plus Rosie and Wray are both Trumps guys!!!!

Contempt proceedings? WTF? Talking out of your ass again?

Why do you want to do two things to accomplish one?
That’s a great point. While we are at it how about we skip this whole Mueller thing and go straight to impeachmmet. That way you get Rosie and they get Trump. Win win right?!

What is impeachmmet?

You have no charges. Rosie is failing to do his job. That is a fact. Trump has not been proven to have done anything wrong.
Rosie has not been proven to do anything wrong either. That’s what a contempt vote would show.

A Republican Congress attempting to impeach a Republican DAG for refusing to turn over documents that the Republican President hasn’t actually ordered his subordinate officer to turn over is, well, rich.

Trump doesn't need to order him to turn over the documents. He received a Congressional subpoena.
Are you under the impression that congress has the power to receive documentation on anything they want for on-going investigations?

Yes, they do. It is their Constitutional duty. I wish you would actually take a good high school level course on government and actually study what the Constitution says, rather than relying on your libtard talking points written by people who use the document as toilet paper,
Here let’s step it up to college. Educate yourself

https://scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1531&context=ndlr

If he is found in contempt he can be jailed. First he would have to be found guilty and I don’t see any movement towards that. This impeachment talk is utter BS. We all know it

How long did Eric Holder stay in jail after he was held in contempt of Congress?
I’m not familiar with that situation

Obviously not because you keep spouting bullshit! Contempt of Congress does not involve jail. I suggest you do some research before pontificating on a subject you know nothing about.
You say I know nothing about the subject and you also claim “Contempt of Congress does not involve jail.”

And then there’s this... “The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000.”

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn a little more about the subject.

Guess who has to impose that penalty? The Justice Department! I am sure Rosenstein is going to prosecute himself, moron! That would be just like Holder locked himself up when he was found in contempt!
I thought you were all about law and order... well this is the process, why don’t you want to follow it?

Face it guy, this impeachment talk is all grandstanding. We got mid terms coming up. It’s nothing more

Rosenstein got what was coming to him.

without him, there would be no Mueller
Rosenstein hasn't gotten anything yet.

The Democrats, of course, will refuse to acknowledge all of the Conflicts of Interest and crimes that have been committed and will fight to keep Rosenstein in-place to ensure the attempted political coup continues.

The claimed conflicts of interest are not conflicts of interest. The partisan right is trying to claim they are PERCEIVED conflicts of interest for purely political reasons. That part is obvious. Lots more reasons to discount the right's claims, but there is no need. It's all just political theater on their part anyway.

You do of course have evidence of this spying right? I mean, if you didn't, you wouldn't be saying it right?

Are you seriously that dense? What do you think approval of a FISA request means? You really need to find out BEFORE you make a further fool of yourself. Not only did they weaponize the NSA Big Brother Patriotic Act spy machine to SPY on a political campaign, they also injected Intel operators into the Trump Campaign to INSTIGATE not investigate largely before the OFFICIAL spying actually began.

I hope with such solid opinions that you KNOW these fundamentals. But maybe you don't.

The claimed conflicts of interest are not conflicts of interest.

I stopped reading your crap at this point - the very 1st sentence - because you did nothing but spew ignorant opinion.

YOU claim that the Deputy Director of the DOJ making a case for the firing of the Director of the FBI, recommending the President fire the Director of the FBI, then appoints the mentor and friend of the fired Director of the FBI as Special Counsel AND stays on as head of the entire DOJ's oversight of the ensuing Witch Hunt over the fact that the President followed the advice of the Deputy Director of the DOJ was / is in no way a 'Conflict of Interest'?

upload_2018-7-26_13-12-57.jpeg
upload_2018-7-26_13-13-54.jpeg

Rosenstein got what was coming to him.

without him, there would be no Mueller
Rosenstein hasn't gotten anything yet.

The Democrats, of course, will refuse to acknowledge all of the Conflicts of Interest and crimes that have been committed and will fight to keep Rosenstein in-place to ensure the attempted political coup continues.

The claimed conflicts of interest are not conflicts of interest. The partisan right is trying to claim they are PERCEIVED conflicts of interest for purely political reasons. That part is obvious. Lots more reasons to discount the right's claims, but there is no need. It's all just political theater on their part anyway.

Nope. OBVIOUS conflict of interest. Rosenstein is obstructing access to the FISA docs used to hijack the NSA Big Brother machine to SPY on a political campaign. All along he KNEW he provided APPROVAL for that spying. That makes him more recusable and more "involved with the campaign" than Jeff Sessions EVER was.

This 2 AG situation is bullshit. Sessions needs to UN-recuse unless there's proof he contributed more than an endorsement and some stage time to the campaign.

The claimed conflicts of interest are not conflicts of interest.

I stopped reading your crap at this point - the very 1st sentence - because you did nothing but spew ignorant opinion.

YOU claim that the Deputy Director of the DOJ making a case for the firing of the Director of the FBI, recommending the President fire the Director of the FBI, then appoints the mentor and friend of the fired Director of the FBI as Special Counsel AND stays on as head of the entire DOJ's oversight of the ensuing Witch Hunt over the fact that the President followed the advice of the Deputy Director of the DOJ was / is in no way a 'Conflict of Interest'?

View attachment 207063 View attachment 207064
Doesn’t Trumps newly appointed FBI Director Chris Wray also stand behind the investigation? These are guys that have seen the evidence, so why are you assuming to know more than they do?

LMAO!!!! HOLY SHIT! The fact that the crowned queen Hildebeast lost STILL pisses you off even to this day!!!! How can you even look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a "proud democrat" given what has been revealed by the Wikileaks data dump and what Project Veritas showed America...how leftards have no line that they will not cross because the ends justifies the means. The election was rigged in Hildebeast's favor and she STILL LOST.....let it go already, Bulldog......let it go. The bitterness will just eat you up inside and it's not healthy.

Yes, I was disappointed when she lost, but that's ancient history. I'm worried about the crazy president we have NOW. You don't get that?

Dude, if Trump was "crazy" or just another deep state puppet? I would be on it like white on rice. Trump is doing (and trying to do) what he said he would do which makes him a threat to the hegemony of USA.INC. Trump was recruited for the job and he has serious backing by the white hats in the alphabet agencies and the support of the military. Take a very deep breath......relax.

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

As far as I can see the only thing he has done is made insurance much more expensive.

There is another thing he's doing. Or really not doing

Texas is challenging the preexisting conditions clause protections in federal court. The trump DOJ is refusing to defend the law.

Republicans believe that they have the right to pass laws that legally allow insurance companies to deny people coverage or kick them off coverage because the person got sick. We already went through that with the republican health care reform in the reagan years. Thousands of Americans died because of it. Estimates are that 45 thousand Americans died an unnecessary early death each year because of it.

So their solution is to kick millions of Americans off insurance to force them to die an unnecessary early death.

Apparently, like most people, you don't have a handle on what pre-existing conditions are. Insurance companies can't kick you off their insurance because you get sick. They could refuse you coverage if you did not maintain insurance coverage and have a pre-existing condition that will cost them more money than they will make in terms of your premiums. I have had a pre-existing condition for over twenty years and not once have I had a company refuse to cover me because I maintained continuous medical coverage. Once when I lost my insurance, I had a one-year waiting period before they would pay for my pre-existing condition, but that was also pre-Obamacare.

I quit a job that provided insurance, confident that with my new job's increased wages I could easily pay for my own insurance. I quickly found that NO insurance company would sell me insurance for ANY price. I went years without insurance until Obamacare took effect.

Are you seriously that dense? What do you think approval of a FISA request means? You really need to find out BEFORE you make a further fool of yourself. Not only did they weaponize the NSA Big Brother Patriotic Act spy machine to SPY on a political campaign, they also injected Intel operators into the Trump Campaign to INSTIGATE not investigate largely before the OFFICIAL spying actually began.

I hope with such solid opinions that you KNOW these fundamentals. But maybe you don't.
Thanks! You just admitted to lying. Without a link proving this, your conjecture is worth nothing. You can't possibly think that someone is going to believe your spaghetti up against the wall explanation, as opposed to documented proof that Rosenstein did anything illegal or inappropriate as it related to FISA.

You need to stop listening to all those hillbillies from the Freedom caucus like Meadows and Jordan. Not to mention, Jordan has his own skeletons in the closet to deal with right now. Maybe he's been looking away in the bathroom too much, when unauthorized people were using too much soap on their wrestlers?

Oh boy, another attempt by the GOP Trumpsters to obstruct the investigation of Trump. Why are they so afraid?
They seem to be following Rep. Devin Nunes.
From the conservative think tank AEI.

AEI scholar: Nunes should be expelled from House
AEI scholar: Nunes should be expelled from House

How does Congress getting the documentation they are entitled to for their oversight responsibilities obstruct the Mueller investigation?

If Democrats take Congress this fall, do you really think the Republican DoJ should be able to ignore subpoenas and deny the documentation and evidence they need to do their jobs?

Forum List

Back