Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

Oh I can....believe me on that. I take no quarter for scum like you and that scumbag you are defending I only wish my grandfather and uncles would have have had more help defending our southland from the degenerate shit scum that invaded it and destroyed the last bastion of white hope in the US.

My ancestors invaded your slave raping ancestors and kicked the shit out of them
We just treated property as its supposed to be treated...whipped,chained cut a few feet off for trying to run off...ya know :) You yankee scums day us coming...shit it already is! Yall enjoy those lovely negro riots in Baltimore,St Louis,Cleveland,NYC....ah I will sit back and enjoy it and drink a cold one. Good thing you morons thought you knew better than us southerners the country is so much better off with all these shiftless looting pants sagging coons raping robbing and murdering everyone.

Slow day at KKK?

Welcome to USMB. Well, kind of. I'm not really fond of racists, especially disgusting fuckbags like you.

See you out there, l'il slugger.
From the crap under yer pic there I assume yer a jew as well....world leader in turning the world into a cesspool of brown colored shit people....

Yes, I am. And you are, well, interesting. And now you are on ignore. Bye, bye, troll.
Later christ killer.
Oh I can....believe me on that. I take no quarter for scum like you and that scumbag you are defending I only wish my grandfather and uncles would have have had more help defending our southland from the degenerate shit scum that invaded it and destroyed the last bastion of white hope in the US.

My ancestors invaded your slave raping ancestors and kicked the shit out of them
We just treated property as its supposed to be treated...whipped,chained cut a few feet off for trying to run off...ya know :) You yankee scums day us coming...shit it already is! Yall enjoy those lovely negro riots in Baltimore,St Louis,Cleveland,NYC....ah I will sit back and enjoy it and drink a cold one. Good thing you morons thought you knew better than us southerners the country is so much better off with all these shiftless looting pants sagging coons raping robbing and murdering everyone.

Slow day at KKK?

Welcome to USMB. Well, kind of. I'm not really fond of racists, especially disgusting fuckbags like you.

From the crap under yer pic there I assume yer a jew as well....world leader in turning the world into a cesspool of brown colored shit people....

Slow day at KKK?

Yay! Another Rightie!
Don't merge my pro southern views with "righty","lefty",conservative or liberal views....I hate the US with a passion and right along with it I despise democracy and anything to do with the US system.

...Rebel flag is a flag of hate

That is why conservatives love it
"The preceding message has been brought to you by the Democratic National Committee, which approved the message."
I'd gladly piss on that flag

Would you say you hate the South? Or at least Southern White People?
Hate em?

I just hate their racist, slave raping flag

Kid you hate everyone who disagrees with you.

"The preceding message has been brought to you by the Democratic National Committee, which approved the message."

Hate em?

Aw www...he hate me

Hate em?

Aw www...he hate me

LOL, you flatter yourself.

You know I speak the truth ;)

I am very proud of my Confederate heritage.

Um... stop right there.

Confederates were traitors.

Confederates were slave owners.

Confederates were sore losers who went home and brutally mistreated freemen.

Confederates were cowards who rode around at night in sheets brutally murdering families and children.

Confederates went on to become racist segregationists.

You're PROUD to be all those things?
That is only because they lost. The winners write history.

Fighting to protect the right to bondage of other people is defensible?
No being a dumbass Millennial who does not know what the official Confederate flag was is indefensible.

You could say that.

Or if you had a reason to spin it the other way, like they lose, or you hate their descendants, you could say they werer old white men who didn't want to pay for their own defense, and slave owners, and only wanted representation for rich white men, and ect. ect. ect

It is the same when discussing the Confederates or the Confederate Battle Flag.

One can, if they have a reason, like hating their descendants, call them traitors and slavers.

Or if one has a reason. like being fellow citizens with their descendants call them rebels who fought bravely to defend their homes against overwhelming odds.

Both statements are true.

THe question is one of motivation.

YOu hate the Southern Whites. You wish to marginalize them for the simple act of having pride in their history.

I look at the SOuthern whites as fellow citizens who have every right to celebrate their history the same as everyone else.

The only question is why do you hate the SOuth.

Because they are racist?

That's nonsense.

Because they do not share your ideology and tend to stand against your agenda?

That has the ring of truth to it.

Are you ready to admit that you hate the SOuth?

That song was released in 1970, 45 years ago.

YOu post that as a response to a question about your feelings today?

That's a rationalization. And as I suspected, and which you still haven't had the courage to admit, racism is your rationalization for your hatred of the South.

This thread is full of you expressing anger over a war that was over one hundred and fifty five years ago.

THis thread, the burning of the Confederate Flag has nothing to do with that war. It has nothing to do with Jim Crow or the strife of the 60s.

It has to do with the fact that they are a different culture from you, and one that is a problem for your agenda.

Are you ready to admit that you hate the South yet?

The fact that they still worship a slave rapers flag shows they haven't progressed in 45 years. Now, instead of hating blacks, they also hate Mexicans, muslims and gays

It's only a "slave rapers flag" because that is how you choose to see it, and you refuse to admit that there is any POV other than your own.

It certainly was not presented that way on the Dukes of Hazard, and that show was a huge hit, and not a peep was raised about the flag being presented as a harmless symbol of regional pride.

And that was a lot more recent the Southern Man.

So, why do you insist that your POV is the only valid one?

Because it gives you an excuse for YOUR bigotry.

Are you ready to admit that you hate the South?

The Dukes of Hazard was a piece of mindless crap

The DUkes of Hazard was harmless fluff, with car chases and a hot girl in short shorts.

AND the setting was the rural south, and the Duke Cousins, "a couple of good ole boys who never meant any harm" named their 1969 Dodge Charger The General Lee and painted the entire roof as a Confederate Flag.

And it was a nationwide hit.

America of the 1980s had a view of the Confederate Flag that was exactly the same as mine and completely different than yours.

It is insane of you to pretend that your view of it is the only possible one.

Are you prepared to admit that you hate the South and Southern whites?

Hate em?

But he refuses to admit it, even to himself.

So he has to invent twisted rationals for his constant express anger and ridicule.

Hate em?

So he has to invent twisted rationals for his constant express anger and ridicule.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Hate em?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Asshole.

It would have had a greater impact had the Koran be burned, since there actually is an islam, but since there isn't a confederacy, this is a pretty weak statement.

Don't tell them that,

Heritage Defense Reports SCV

"NCAA Boycott of South Carolina sporting events.
The NCAA currently has a policy that no "predetermined" postseason events (bowl games, tournaments, etc.) are to be played in South Carolina. This is in response to the continued presence of the Confederate battle flag on the Statehouse grounds.

The newly forming Heritage Defense Committee is currently formulating a defense/offense plan for hopeful implementation in November.

NASCAR
NASCAR continues to publicly denounce it's southern roots and pander to the anti Confederate Flag elements.

The Heritage Defense Committee is also currently formulating a defense/offense plan for implementation which will be apparent at a number of future races. "

It would have had a greater impact had the Koran be burned, since there actually is an islam, but since there isn't a confederacy, this is a pretty weak statement.

Don't tell them that,

Heritage Defense Reports SCV

"NCAA Boycott of South Carolina sporting events.
The NCAA currently has a policy that no "predetermined" postseason events (bowl games, tournaments, etc.) are to be played in South Carolina. This is in response to the continued presence of the Confederate battle flag on the Statehouse grounds.

The newly forming Heritage Defense Committee is currently formulating a defense/offense plan for hopeful implementation in November.

NASCAR
NASCAR continues to publicly denounce it's southern roots and pander to the anti Confederate Flag elements.

The Heritage Defense Committee is also currently formulating a defense/offense plan for implementation which will be apparent at a number of future races. "

So, how does this support your claim that their is a "confederacy"?

Um... stop right there.

Confederates were cowards who rode around at night in sheets brutally murdering families and children.

No being a dumbass Millennial who does not know what the official Confederate flag was is indefensible.
Nobody flys the "official" confederate flag, it is the battle flag they parade around in hate

Yes, the battle flag that was adopted by the KKK. The battle flag that was ressurected during the Civil Rights era as a way of reminding blacks what their rightful place is, the battle flag that started showing up on state flags and flying over southern statehouse s in retalliation for the end of Jim Crow

Um... stop right there.

Nobody flys the "official" confederate flag, it is the battle flag they parade around in hate

Yes, the battle flag that was adopted by the KKK. The battle flag that was ressurected during the Civil Rights era as a way of reminding blacks what their rightful place is, the battle flag that started showing up on state flags and flying over southern statehouse s in retalliation for the end of Jim Crow

You're the only hater here, RW.

The Battle Flag never went away. And if it experienced a resurgence of popularity, it was well before the Civil Rights era.

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"During the first half of the 20th century, the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. The USS Columbia flew a Confederate Navy Ensign as a battle flag throughout combat in the South Pacific in World War II. This was done in honor of Columbia, the ship's namesake and the capital city of South Carolina, the first state to secede from the Union. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a Marine from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr. (son of Confederate general Simon Buckner, Sr.), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the regulation, 48-star flag of the United States.[33] By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[34] The 1979-1985 American television series The Dukes of Hazzard, set in a fictional Georgia county, featured the General Lee stock car with a prominently displayed Confederate naval jack on its roof throughout the series' run. In the 1994 movie, Forrest Gump, a Confederate flag can be seen at a US Army camp in Vietnam."

You are a bigot. YOu hate a people based on the fact that they are a different culture than you, one that you consider inferior.

People should make copies of the isis flag and then burn it and post the burning on the internet.
The Iranian flag would be another favorite flag to burn and post too.

Um... stop right there.

You're the only hater here, RW.

The Battle Flag never went away. And if it experienced a resurgence of popularity, it was well before the Civil Rights era.

Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"During the first half of the 20th century, the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. The USS Columbia flew a Confederate Navy Ensign as a battle flag throughout combat in the South Pacific in World War II. This was done in honor of Columbia, the ship's namesake and the capital city of South Carolina, the first state to secede from the Union. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a Marine from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr. (son of Confederate general Simon Buckner, Sr.), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the regulation, 48-star flag of the United States.[33] By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[34] The 1979-1985 American television series The Dukes of Hazzard, set in a fictional Georgia county, featured the General Lee stock car with a prominently displayed Confederate naval jack on its roof throughout the series' run. In the 1994 movie, Forrest Gump, a Confederate flag can be seen at a US Army camp in Vietnam."

You are a bigot. YOu hate a people based on the fact that they are a different culture than you, one that you consider inferior.

The Confederate battle flag was pretty much put in the closet for many decades after the Civil War. A small resurgence came about in the late 1800's and early 1900's -- when the Jim Crow laws, literacy tests, state mandated segregation - and basically full stomping on the Civil Rights of blacks in the South came about,

but, even then it was mostly used for somber evens, like memorials and vet reunions.

At this same time, a resurfacing of Confederate "nobility" came about, and United Confederate Veterans, the United Daughters of the Confederacy set about to rewriting the history of the War.

They started portraying the CSA as being about things like the tariffs, and States' Rights, and tried to whitewash the slavery aspect out of it altogether - and to the extent slavery existed, it was a benevolent kind, with gentle Mammies, generous, loving slaveowners, and happy happy slaves.

They did this to justify Jim Crow and the White Supremacy that brought out KKK and other paramilitary organizations that were terrorizing and intimidating the hell out of the the blacks at that time.

The Confederate Flag saw it's full resurgence during the Dixiecrat era, and later, when men came home from WWII, and tried to reintegrate into the South -- and roundabout the same time Civil Rights activists started pushing for equality.

That flag was trotted out in abundance then - and it's purpose was to intimidate and reinforce boldly : White Supremacy Reigns.

It's a symbol of White Supremacy, and has been used as such for a long time.

Do some yokels just fly it because they are ignorant of this? Sure. Doesn't make them any less ignorant.

Attachments

• Hillary Screws Ass.jpg
    Hillary Screws Ass.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 78

People should make copies of the isis flag and then burn it and post the burning on the internet.
The Iranian flag would be another favorite flag to burn and post too.
We should be burning the isis flag, the Iranian flag and the rainbow flag.

Don't be such a tard. How many of those Democrats were part of the KKK after 1965?

Forum List

Back