As A Former Soldier....Somebody Explain How One Battalion Of US Troops Was Able To Protect The Kurds

c6b24aacff567425c10215acccaf45df.jpg

I remember from my time in the Middle-East that if you're deployed into a forward area you are there being protected by your host country. When you don't have armor and 20,000 to 30,000 soldiers ready to fight at a moment's notice...you are pretty much at the mercy of who is your host. You aren't there to protect anyone. You are only part of the support that keeps them going in the right direction. But if it is true that the moment you leave they switch sides or become unable to defend themselves I don't see the point.

It's clear there is a conspiracy to keep us in Syria for some strange reason. Trump sees this and wants to pull our people out of harm's way. Immediately the Turks supposedly start bombing civilians and Trump is supposedly at fault. All he did was announce the pull-back, Turkey starts bombing. They haven't even left yet, but for some reason the Turks were able to murder reportedly thousands of former ISIS rebels and their families. So WTF were we doing there? Who's side are we on? What exactly are we doing there? Does any of this silly shit make any sense? Why was Iraq the wrong war but Syria is the right war?

What I think is Syria is being used to get Republicans to back their fake impeachment push. That's it. Nothing more. It's a red-herring.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg

It's less a conspiracy theory to keep us in Syria, the democrats don't give a rats ass about the kurds...it is more about attacking Trump.....that's it. If he kept troops in Syria, they would have called him a war monger......he moves 25 soldiers out....he wants the Kurds murdered.....as you know, this is about democrats trying to win 2020 with a dozen nut job candidates...

One battalion can protect the Kurds because they are US soldiers

Turkey will not attack US Soldiers
Bullshit. Turkey is Muslim. Muslims kill Americans with glee while screaming praise Allah.

US soldiers are considered a high quality target.
I remember Reagan bombing the fuck out of Quadaffi because of an attack in Germany against US troops. When you can't trust the foreign nationals who are your hosts, it's time to leave. If Turkey keeps it up Trump's gonna shoot a Hellfire missile up Erduran's ass.

Well, that's strange. You motherfuckers keep reading into the transcripts all sorts of things that don't exist in them.. which means you're Gaslighting..... yet you want to assume that everyone on the planet calls a couple buildings in Istanbul the fucking "Twin Towers".
For Woketards, words mean what they want them to mean at any given time and place.

Ohhh..... so this only works for Turkey and no other foreign enemy.
Wow...that is very convenient for the narrative you need to self-delude.
Work on your own self delusions and false beliefs. In no way did I claim using US troops as human speed bumps would work everywhere.
But if you want to deny the clear time line in Syria, Americans leave....Turkey begins large scale attack on Kurds immediately afterwards, be my guest.

I don't care if you make yourself look ridiculous. Really. I don't.

I am not denying anything. I think Trump doing this was a huge mistake, and difficult to understand. What isn't difficult to understand is how you guys so conveniently completely change your tune in this situation. As a part of AOC's campiagn she went on and on about how we need to bring all of our soldiers home from the Middle East. And then within hours of Trumps move - suddenly - she tweets about how bad it is Trump pulls troops away from a fight.
Every single Democrat running for President says we need to bring our boys home... annd every single one of them are "outraged" about this happening. Well.... WTF... so they would have pulled them all out except those 100 guys on the Turkish border?
Again...all fits very conveniently into the narrative liberals need to not be otherwise hypocrites.
This almost as big a mistake as wanting two scoops. Now that was some horrendous shit there.
That alone should be grounds for impeachment

Well, that's strange. You motherfuckers keep reading into the transcripts all sorts of things that don't exist in them.. which means you're Gaslighting..... yet you want to assume that everyone on the planet calls a couple buildings in Istanbul the fucking "Twin Towers".
For Woketards, words mean what they want them to mean at any given time and place.
We must all watch the same news feeds or we are left out.

I remember from my time in the Middle-East that if you're deployed into a forward area you are there being protected by your host country. When you don't have armor and 20,000 to 30,000 soldiers ready to fight at a moment's notice...you are pretty much at the mercy of who is your host. You aren't there to protect anyone. You are only part of the support that keeps them going in the right direction. But if it is true that the moment you leave they switch sides or become unable to defend themselves I don't see the point.

It's clear there is a conspiracy to keep us in Syria for some strange reason. Trump sees this and wants to pull our people out of harm's way. Immediately the Turks supposedly start bombing civilians and Trump is supposedly at fault. All he did was announce the pull-back, Turkey starts bombing. They haven't even left yet, but for some reason the Turks were able to murder reportedly thousands of former ISIS rebels and their families. So WTF were we doing there? Who's side are we on? What exactly are we doing there? Does any of this silly shit make any sense? Why was Iraq the wrong war but Syria is the right war?

What I think is Syria is being used to get Republicans to back their fake impeachment push. That's it. Nothing more. It's a red-herring.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg
It’s about a natural gas pipeline to Europe.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg
Well that's different.
God Forbid that Europe pull security on their energy sources.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg
Well that's different.
Not really. They can’t say that’s the reason for one. And for two it is totally consistent with Europe’s station in global affairs. And lastly, that’s what we were for.

Do you know about the pipeline I am talking about?

Last edited:
What Trump said was poignant. Watching our men and women come back in coffins and watching families reactions over conflicts in that crap hole known as the Middle East is difficult to watch. Get out troops out of there!

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg
Well that's different.
Not really. They can’t say that’s the reason for one. And for two it is totally consistent with Europe’s station in global affairs. And lastly, that’s what we were for.

Do you know about the pipeline I am talking about?
I know of a few.
So what.
There's always other ways to get natural gas.

Or how bout this, make them switch to the New Green Deal and stop using fossil fuels, Mkay?
Let them test it out.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg

I doubt you were a soldier as you are too dumb to be one. Turkey is not going to mess with the US because we can bomb them back to the 19th century. Those troops were not in harm's way as they were conducting training and engaging in raids against terrorists targets. The Kurds were doing the fighting and guarding ISIS prisoners. There are no conspiracies here as you apparently believe anything.

The idea you have a brain is a red herring.

And tramp has twin towers he brands in Turkey as well as Clintons have nothing to do with ISIS.
Reminder: Trump has a massive conflict of interest in Turkey
The US has bases in Turkey as they are still a NATO ally like it or not. So at this point it is NOT in our interest to get involved.

The Kurds used us and we used them for a common gain. They sure as hell didn't fight out of moral obligation to help the Americans.

Yes it is. We should tell Turkey to get out or we will turn the country to rubble. Wonder why Russia vetoed a UN resolution condemning Turkey.

And tramp has twin towers he manages and brands in Turkey as well as Clintons have nothing to do with ISIS.
You must be sniffing glue.....because the WTC was under Bush, you fucking tool!!!
???
????
Trump has a Twin Towers Hotel and Condominium complex in Istanbul. I assume Penelope was referring to those twin towers, not the WTC.
Yep.....and that is what we all refer to as "The Twin Towers".....sorry
..... How could I be so silly.

However I think fuck nuts has an advance case of TDS......so consequently all things Trump are evil.

You certainly do have a advance case of TDS. Your OP demonstrates that. More conspiracy theories.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg

It's less a conspiracy theory to keep us in Syria, the democrats don't give a rats ass about the kurds...it is more about attacking Trump.....that's it. If he kept troops in Syria, they would have called him a war monger......he moves 25 soldiers out....he wants the Kurds murdered.....as you know, this is about democrats trying to win 2020 with a dozen nut job candidates...

And you have a nut job President.

One battalion can protect the Kurds because they are US soldiers

Turkey will not attack US Soldiers
Bullshit. Turkey is Muslim. Muslims kill Americans with glee while screaming praise Allah.

US soldiers are considered a high quality target.
I remember Reagan bombing the fuck out of Quadaffi because of an attack in Germany against US troops. When you can't trust the foreign nationals who are your hosts, it's time to leave. If Turkey keeps it up Trump's gonna shoot a Hellfire missile up Erduran's ass.

trump has a business relationship with Turkey not the Kurds.

What Trump said was poignant. Watching our men and women come back in coffins and watching families reactions over conflicts in that crap hole known as the Middle East is difficult to watch. Get out troops out of there!

Is that why he is sending troops to Saudi Arabia? Waiting for your criticism of that but I won't hold my breath.

Didn't the powers that be spout 'that terrorism knows no borders in this conflict" many years ago? It seems to be endless and the enemies change. They could have been our friends a few years before. At least that is what we are told. Our spy agencies seem to be dropping the ball in these foreign matters. They sure spend a lot of time concentrating on events in D.C. though.

if we are going to wait until there is peace in the middle east, we will be there forever
let's completely pull-out and limit immigration
all that they are is trouble

Forum List

Back