As Kate Steinle was laid to rest today, no special treatment from the White House

They represent liberal Democrat anarchy, what if someone proposed no gay zones, I'm thinking federal law would be enforced then.

Dude, you are grasping. It's never pretty when you grasp for an analogy.

Here's the thing. The SFPD isn't in the business of enforcing immigration laws. And if they do catch illegals, usually ICE can't do anything about it because they are overwealmed as it is. Even though Obama has sent back more illegals than Bush did, ICE can only handle a fraction of the undocumented aliens who are out there.

So the SFPD has a choice. Enforce the laws that they are in charge of policing- murder, theft, property protection, or try to enforce immigration laws. If they do the latter, they get less cooperation on the former.

You're full of crap, they didn't even give ICE the opportunity but you have one great moronic excuse.

Whether or not Sanchez was turned over to ICE makes no difference. He still would have been released. He just would have been released by ICE.

It would be foolish of me to think any liberal will respond to this thread. Is it because they advocate the policies which led to Steinle's death? Do they have a defense? If so, let's hear it.
So...you really need to make up your minds about if you want the President to speak up or not. When he does, you complain....when he doesn't, you complain.
When he speaks...nothing happens. Fail.
Ah...so you would complain either way. That's what this thread is....SSDD.

It would be foolish of me to think any liberal will respond to this thread. Is it because they advocate the policies which led to Steinle's death? Do they have a defense? If so, let's hear it.
So...you really need to make up your minds about if you want the President to speak up or not. When he does, you complain....when he doesn't, you complain.
When he speaks...nothing happens. Fail.
Ah...so you would complain either way. That's what this thread is....SSDD.
Complain, observe, critique, shit on....whatever floats your boat...

Kate Steinle was murdered by a criminal who was quickly captured and will spend the rest of his life in jail. Outrage? This is America, we see it every day...30,000 gun deaths a year and we hardly flinch any more

Freddie Gray was murdered by the police after he was in custody. The outrage came when it appeared the police would just get away with it again.

The White House remained mostly quiet today, as Kate Steinle was laid to rest after her murder last week by illegal immigrant, Francisco Sanchez, on a boardwalk in San Francisco. It even tried to blame her death on Republicans. However, it went to great lengths to honor and venerate the lives of two criminals who broke the law, Micheal Brown and Freddie Gray.

Three White House aides attended Micheal Brown's funeral on August 25, 2014, after he was shot and killed in a reckless attempt on Officer Brian Wilson's life. Freddie Gray got a cabinet official and two other White House officials to attend his funeral, on April 27, including Elijah Cummings. But Kate Steinle got no such treatment. No White House officials, no representatives, no nothing. Not even a DOJ investigation.

Instead of deporting Sanchez, ICE released him into the custody of San Francisco deputies on a drug warrant and asked to be made aware if he were to be released. The problem here is that San Francisco is a sanctuary city, which chose not to honor that request. The mayor and sheriff of San Francisco instead let the seven time felon Sanchez go free in March of this year. Four months later, he murdered Steinle. This was all the result of a 2013 bill passed by the California Legislature barring police and sheriff's departments across the state from honoring most ICE detainer requests. That bill was signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown.

This silence by the White House signals a complicit defense of this policy and many others like it that have been instituted in nearly 200 cities across America. It also launched no condemnation of Sheriff Mirkarimiis' and Mayor Ed Lee's actions. Obama's quest for amnesty knows no bounds, and he refuses to enforce the Federal immigration laws which could have saved Steinle's life. She wasn't worthy.

I am disgusted by all of it. The criminals get better treatment than their victims. The illegals get better treatment than the citizens. Why? The silence by the White House speaks volumes, who they choose to honor speaks volumes. I am quite convinced now that they hardly give a damn. Apparently, the death of two criminals warrants more attention from our nation's highest office than a woman who was killed as a result of a failed liberal immigration policies set forth by the city of San Francisco and ultimately by the White House itself.
White girl murdered by illegal alien?

0 for 2. No political advantage to be leveraged.

Shhh. We move on.

Kate Steinle was murdered by a criminal who was quickly captured and will spend the rest of his life in jail. Outrage? This is America, we see it every day...30,000 gun deaths a year and we hardly flinch any more

Freddie Gray was murdered by the police after he was in custody. The outrage came when it appeared the police would just get away with it again.

I didn't realize that the court case was settled or are you some sort of dim witted fortune teller.

I'm going with dim witted fortune teller obviously.

I didn't realize that the court case was settled or are you some sort of dim witted fortune teller.

The man is in jail with $2 million bail. Want to protest?

Protest 300 million guns in circulation and 30,000 gun deaths a year. But we have our second amendment rights and murders such as this is the price we are willing to pay

Suck it up

Protest 300 million guns in circulation and 30,000 gun deaths a year. But we have our second amendment rights and murders such as this is the price we are willing to pay

Suck it up

Yup, good time to change the subject...:lol:

11393125_10153373443133588_819038729014635029_n.jpg

Last edited:

Suck it up

View attachment 44244

Very good photo...I was there, it tells a lot about our society

There was a time when a President could walk down the street without armed guards. They could go where they want without worry. Shots taken at JFK, Ford, Reagan have made it clear that 300 million guns in our society make it no longer safe for our Presidents

Sad reflection on our society

The White House remained mostly quiet today, as Kate Steinle was laid to rest after her murder last week by illegal immigrant, Francisco Sanchez, on a boardwalk in San Francisco. It even tried to blame her death on Republicans. However, it went to great lengths to honor and venerate the lives of two criminals who broke the law, Micheal Brown and Freddie Gray.

Three White House aides attended Micheal Brown's funeral on August 25, 2014, after he was shot and killed in a reckless attempt on Officer Brian Wilson's life. Freddie Gray got a cabinet official and two other White House officials to attend his funeral, on April 27, including Elijah Cummings. But Kate Steinle got no such treatment. No White House officials, no representatives, no nothing. Not even a DOJ investigation.

Instead of deporting Sanchez, ICE released him into the custody of San Francisco deputies on a drug warrant and asked to be made aware if he were to be released. The problem here is that San Francisco is a sanctuary city, which chose not to honor that request. The mayor and sheriff of San Francisco instead let the seven time felon Sanchez go free in March of this year. Four months later, he murdered Steinle. This was all the result of a 2013 bill passed by the California Legislature barring police and sheriff's departments across the state from honoring most ICE detainer requests. That bill was signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown.

This silence by the White House signals a complicit defense of this policy and many others like it that have been instituted in nearly 200 cities across America. It also launched no condemnation of Sheriff Mirkarimiis' and Mayor Ed Lee's actions. Obama's quest for amnesty knows no bounds, and he refuses to enforce the Federal immigration laws which could have saved Steinle's life. She wasn't worthy.

I am disgusted by all of it. The criminals get better treatment than their victims. The illegals get better treatment than the citizens. Why? The silence by the White House speaks volumes, who they choose to honor speaks volumes. I am quite convinced now that they hardly give a damn. Apparently, the death of two criminals warrants more attention from our nation's highest office than a woman who was killed as a result of a failed liberal immigration policies set forth by the city of San Francisco and ultimately by the White House itself.

What is the matter with you? Kate is a white girl and wasn't killed by a cop. No way Obama cares about her. The only thing he could have denigrated is the sanctuary city policy and the porous border and he supports both of those policies.

As one commentator said...the death of the young lady does not advance Obabbles agenda...so nothing will be said. Not even the usual " our hearts go out to the parents and families....blah blah blah...." ....like the Benghazi lie. The man is a horror of a human being.
She wasn't black. She doesn't count.
Liberals only cares about illegals, blacks, and homosexuals.

As one commentator said...the death of the young lady does not advance Obabbles agenda...so nothing will be said. Not even the usual " our hearts go out to the parents and families....blah blah blah...." ....like the Benghazi lie. The man is a horror of a human being.

Gabby Giffords and the other victims in Tucson were not illegal, black or homosexual

Suck it up

View attachment 44244

There was a time when a President could walk down the street without armed guards. They could go where they want without worry. Shots taken at JFK, Ford, Reagan have made it clear that 300 million guns in our society make it no longer safe for our Presidents

No doubt, Democrats work at destroying patriotism, morality, faith, personal responsibility and feed their children drugs then wonder why society in the country is screwed up.

11392894_10204433158689110_3135997005549129442_n.jpg

Gabby Giffords and the other victims in Tucson were not illegal, black or homosexual

Yes be she was a democrat shot by a white guy. I should've included democrats shot by white guys.

If cities or states can decide on their own to ignore federal immigration law, they can also decide to ignore federal "marriage" laws. Somehow, I don't think Obama would be quite so sanguine about them doing that.

Suck it up

View attachment 44244

No doubt, Democrats work at destroying patriotism, morality, faith, personal responsibility and feed their children drugs then wonder why society in the country is screwed up.

View attachment 44248

Too funny

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

Forum List

Back