As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?
"mass shooting every week"? :wtf:

What's a bit of hyperbole to people talking about stuff they haven't even spent one minute thinking about?
:lol:

Anyway, just reading up on this, this morning. Horrible.

My thoughts to the loved ones of the victims.

And, fuck all the hacks - both sides - who use this as some retarded springboard for a political "team" sound byte; they're fucking worthless human beings, IMO.

look, I already got his mug shot, beat that 24 hour news

MugShot of Robert James Holmes. Aurora, IL

almost as correct as the breaking news.

That was an educated guess, now lets see what I can pull out of my ass?

Conspiracy time: Ok, in an attempt to strike a blow against the corporate people who not sell the rights to def lepard's music to digital distributors, the band re-recorded their music with hidden sublimenal messages in them to shoot up Dark night showings, and this kid was half off his taco when he heard the message so he is not guilty because def lepard told him to do this so they they could help Obama win the presidency by distracting the US from the bill congress passed that would allow them to give insider information to their families.

OMFG someone wash that.

Did Iranians do it?
No evidence but it seems it may have been a white bloke with a US driving licence so it could be.

"mass shooting every week"? :wtf:

What's a bit of hyperbole to people talking about stuff they haven't even spent one minute thinking about?
:lol:

Anyway, just reading up on this, this morning. Horrible.

My thoughts to the loved ones of the victims.

And, fuck all the hacks - both sides - who use this as some retarded springboard for a political "team" sound byte; they're fucking worthless human beings, IMO.

Yes, go ahead and make the same sweeping generalization that anti-gun advocates are making.

Some of us spotted the attempts at politicizing this tragedy and that makes us worthless human-beings? Sorry, I'm not buying that.

I don't enjoy visiting this site as much as I used to because of the insanity and hatred constantly on display.

Last edited:
Did Iranians do it?
No evidence but it seems it may have been a white bloke with a US driving licence so it could be.

Heads Up. Here is what was reported from Denver Channel 9 news earlier that someone captured online. Perp originally was said to be Iranian Immigrant Mohammad Alam. Now he has been morphed into James Holmes. Could this guy been a convert? The liberal media is burying the shooter's pic and real name. It would not surprise me if this was the case

Read the text of their news feed in the video. I bet this gets scrubbed real soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6mSSI3vxM&feature=player_embedded]Perpetrator Identified as Iranian in Aurora Shooting [07/20/2012] - YouTube[/ame]

In Baltimore that's an average year! Puts the lie to the story that there's been a spike in crime in Australia. BTW, I always hear that, but no one ever produces a cite beyond someone on some board or blog! Anyone..., anyone? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't see anybody claim that crime in Australia spiked. Some people did claim that their new gun law prevented guns from being used in killings and this disproves it.

Gun advocates have been saying it for years. I don't see any proof that it hasn't worked. Once again, as I said, assertions without any concrete proof.

Anti-gun lobbyists claim that laws will prevent this sort of senseless violence. The facts prove them wrong.

Democrat of course.

Doesn't even wait for all of the evidence to be collected before he starts harping about guns.

BTW, how can Democrats strengthen the middle-class? How do they go about doing that? Do they simply give them words of encouragement? Do they promise them entitlements? How exactly will the left strengthen the Middle-class when they've been undermining it since 2007?

Fox reports the suspect is a white male; neither McVeigh, nor Rollings, used guns, of course, nor the 9/11 killers.

Everyone is considered white by the media whether they're Arab, Latino, or other if they'er not black.

Perthaps this wouldn't be as much of a story if the perp had been black.

Or in a movie theater; a killing in a poor neighborhood would bring up "gang violence" though. What we know is some human with deep hatred decided to act upon it, not much else. Whether guns, bombs, knives, or airplanes, the victims remain.

hey anti-self-defense lobby, I only have one thing to say and you can google translate it for yourself!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Last edited:
My thoughts and prayers are for all the families involved and I am including the parents of the shooter. BEcause even though their son did this they are dealing with something horrific too

look, I already got his mug shot, beat that 24 hour news

MugShot of Robert James Holmes. Aurora, IL

almost as correct as the breaking news.

That was an educated guess, now lets see what I can pull out of my ass?

Conspiracy time: Ok, in an attempt to strike a blow against the corporate people who not sell the rights to def lepard's music to digital distributors, the band re-recorded their music with hidden sublimenal messages in them to shoot up Dark night showings, and this kid was half off his taco when he heard the message so he is not guilty because def lepard told him to do this so they they could help Obama win the presidency by distracting the US from the bill congress passed that would allow them to give insider information to their families.

OMFG someone wash that.

I think you're onto something.

Better check under your car before you start it and don't open any strange packages.

Maybe we should just wait for the police to establish the facts. Why this rush to speculate about the guy's origins or background?
Oh, the speculation around events such as this is typical hackery at USMB.

The sane folks do wait for facts to come it.

Horrible stuff.

Did Iranians do it?

Heads Up. Here is what was reported from Denver Channel 9 news earlier that someone captured online. Perp originally was said to be Iranian Immigrant Mohammad Alam. Now he has been morphed into James Holmes. Could this guy been a convert? The liberal media is burying the shooter's pic and real name. It would not surprise me if this was the case

Read the text of their news feed in the video. I bet this gets scrubbed real soon.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

It's been widely reported the shooter was a white male with tennessee plates on his car. Why is the right wing media hiding that?

Could it have been a teabagger whacked out on meth that went on the rampage because Limbaugh said the new batman movie was a conspiracy against Romney, as the villains name was "bane?"

I'll post the photo again because that accusation is just as ridiculous as yours,...

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:
14 dead, 50 wounded? What kind of gun was he using?
CNN is now saying 12 dead, but not sure. And, it seems he had several guns. They say "K" type, shotgun, and hand gun. They also say explosives were found. Dunno.

But, this guy seems to have planned this for maximum damage.

I found a "James Holmes" that fits the description of the "James Holmes" that the news is reporting as the man responsible on facebook. It says he lives in Aurora...it may or may not be the "James Holmes" in question but if it is...incoming race war probably.

Forum List

Back