As Sham Impeachment Trial Begins, Democrats Try To Re-write History By Denying Their Owns Calls For Violence

You and the Trumptards are the Retards and Crazies.
Nice retort, peewee.
images

Are you soft in the head or what?

No, everything I said made perfect sense. I don't know about you though. Are you a Trumptard?
Are you a poor brainless libber sheeple?

If you're a Trumptard, then YOU'RE the sheeple. After Trump sent his retarded sheep to the Capitol Riot, he retreated to the White House, while laughing to himself. He threw them under the bus!
And you are an ignorant libber polly parrot. Plus lets not forget about actual violence, with burning businesses, killing shop owners, and occupying cities for days and weeks. You know, your ilk thugs, remember? Oh if you only had a brain...

Anyone who is a Trumptard has no brain, plain and simple! I didn't approve of those riots, but that has no relevance here. There were many riots in the 60's, but never a riot at the Capitol in over 200 years!

You have got to love it....

Even CNN was boasting about ANTIFA causing the Capitol Hill Incursion and how the Trump supporters were so gullible..

View attachment 455135

Its video evidence that is going to become real inconvenient for them...

right and you will never find a source where this was posted accept on face book or something. Still it is fake and digitally altered.

CNN never reported it but that is how misinformation is spread.

Even CNN was boasting about ANTIFA causing the Capitol Hill Incursion and how the Trump supporters were so gullible..

View attachment 455135

right and you will never find a source where this was posted accept on face book or something. Still it is fake and digitally altered.

So, if CNN reported it then it must be fake?

As Sham Impeachment Trial Begins, Democrats Try To Re-write History By Denying Their Owns Calls For Violence
Incorrect.

1. the Impeachment and Trial are legitimate

2. actions or calls by others in the past have zero bearing upon whether the President of the United States incited Insurrection on January 6, 2021.

Incorrect.

2. actions or calls by others in the past have zero bearing upon whether the President of the United States incited Insurrection on January 6, 2021.
Waste of time and our money.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

a. incitement to Insurrection against the United States must never again be attempted by an American President

b. laying-out the evidence for the American People will prove to be a historically invaluable use of time and money

c. even if some of these chicken$hit Pub senators vote to acquit, they'll be on the record forevermore - which is just the way it should be

It's time for true Conservatives to decide... do you want to re-take your Party or do you plan on lying-down and letting the Neanderthals roll over you?

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

a. incitement to Insurrection against the United States must never again be attempted by an American President

b. laying-out the evidence for the American People will prove to be a historically invaluable use of time and money

c. even if some of these chicken$hit Pub senators vote to acquit, they'll be on the record forevermore - which is just the way it should be

It's time for true Conservatives to decide... do you want to re-take your Party or do you plan on lying-down and letting the Neanderthals roll over you?
Waah waah waah my party is just fine, and we will remove all you America hating commies soon enough....hopefully before the country is bankrupt.

Incorrect.

Incorrect.

Mean ole Trump, boo hoo, he picks on us and scares us...waah waah

View attachment 455135

So, if CNN reported it then it must be fake?

CNN did not report the story that ANTIFA was involved. This tread is based on a photo shopped picture pasted on face book with CNN logos and then they typed in the printed language about ANTIFA. The person who did this even misspelled a word.

I am saying find it on the CNN website or any story that stated that it was ANTIFA.

It is fake but done by the right. You will find it there. Fake news.

I turned off because the lying sons of bitches made me ill.
So did I...

What really curdled my milk was way the House rats learned from fake news how to present "facts." Take a word here, a word there, half a sentence there and run with it. The bastard, Raskin started it by taking an article from a page of the Constitution and underlining a word here, a word there and a word near the bottom. Put those three words together and they form a phrase and that is his argument. Forget about the complete paragraph. It's the three isolated words that count. Sorry ass MFer.

I turned off because the lying sons of bitches made me ill.

Was the video they showed of the riot at the Capitol a lie? Do you realize how close we came to having our democracy overthrown? How close we came to having a President-for-Life? How close we came to becoming a banana republic or a Fourth Reich?

Do you realize how close we came to having our democracy overthrown? How close we came to having a President-for-Life?

Seriously? Such drama and theatrics. We were nowhere near this. American Democracy was never threatened. A Congressional session was disrupted which has happened on occasion in our history.

You make it sound like Castro and Che led a military coup forcing the elected leaders to flee and government to be transformed. It is the Left Wing nutjobs of the Democrat Party that honor this type of behavior. The Capitol Hill incident was a riot that was brought under control by nightfall and business proceeded.

Incorrect.

Every time I hear “insurrection” from the Democrats and the Left about January 6 at the Capitol, I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned. That riot was easily brought under control. Democrats and the Left are using such strong language so they can suppress ANY level of opposition and dissent speech now that they hold power.

Incorrect.

Every time I hear “insurrection” from the Democrats and the Left about January 6 at the Capitol, I don’t know whether to laugh or be concerned. That riot was easily brought under control. Democrats and the Left are using such strong language so they can suppress ANY level of opposition and dissent speech now that they hold power.
So insurrection is ok as long as its easily brought under control.
"only 5 people were killed" = easy.
i7nuonyl4ig61.jpg

Forum List

Back