Ask Joe (a new advice column just for USMB members)

Dear Joe:

How many socks do you have?

Is Stat one?
Sincerely yours,
koshergrl

Dear Joe.

In the next elections my choices suck. I can't stand either one of them and would never buy a car from them.

How do I vote Joe.................

Should I flip a coin or something..............

Flipping a coin seems preferable to not participating... if that truly reflects your choice.
:eusa_eh: I s'pose you could always move...​

Dear Joe, why the preoccupation with monkeys? Do these people have jungle fever?

No... it's 'cause I am constantly referring to my fellow humans as 'Monkeys'. With a capital 'M' for Sentience.

It truly is a term of endearment. No offense intended. :eusa_angel:

Dear Joe:

Is Stat one?
Sincerely yours,
koshergrl

I can honestly say I've never had a sock. Even what little time I spent posting on other boards, I was always [MENTION=9429]AVG-JOE[/MENTION].
:thup: True Story!​

I'm thinking about mending socks. What are your thoughts?

mend-socks.jpg

Joe,

I am thinking about starting a website for Single Socks to find Sole mates. Perhaps even a memorial site to honor all of those socks that lost their partners in the heat of dryers.

But it needs a catchy name.

Sock Hop Mingle?

The Good, the Bad and the Smelly?

Sole-2-Sole?

Any ideas?

TYIA

It hard enough keeping up with my own bullshit, let alone trying to keep track of AVG-AlterEgo.

I have a theory. People who have socks can't have any other life to focus on. I just know I'd screw something like that up with all of this other shit going on.

I don't care about socks anyway, we really don't know anybody here to begin with. It's fun trying to figure them out.

Joe,

I am thinking about starting a website for Single Socks to find Sole mates. Perhaps even a memorial site to honor all of those socks that lost their partners in the heat of dryers.

But it needs a catchy name.

Sock Hop Mingle?

The Good, the Bad and the Smelly?

Sole-2-Sole?

Any ideas?

TYIA

"Sock it to me Baby!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdKReioXao]Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels - Sock it to Me, Baby ! - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Joe:

Is Stat one?
Sincerely yours,
koshergrl

I can honestly say I've never had a sock. Even what little time I spent posting on other boards, I was always @AVG-JOE .
:thup: True Story!​

Of course you can! I can say it too! I have never had a sock..see!
Which brings me to my next question:

Dear Joe:

Which one of us is telling the truth?

Cordially,

Kgrl

It hard enough keeping up with my own bullshit, let alone trying to keep track of AVG-AlterEgo.

I have a theory. People who have socks can't have any other life to focus on. I just know I'd screw something like that up with all of this other shit going on.

I don't care about socks anyway, we really don't know anybody here to begin with. It's fun trying to figure them out.

I have a theory too. Anyone who needs a sock is not an honest person to begin with. If they have to hide themselves behind a sock that means they have something to hide. Personally I have a problem with dishonesty. I don't lie to myself and I don't lie to others either. Socks are just an attempt by dishonest people to fool themselves into thinking that they can fool others about who and what they are. Never met anyone who was smart enough to maintain a sock facade without giving themselves away.

So yes, you are right, Sarah. They don't have a real life to focus on if they are obsessed with trying to deceive others because that isn't a real life in my opinion. Like you I really don't care about socks. They are just a waste of time, energy and bandwidth.

Joe,
Can you create a gay mariiage forum for Bodey and Seawytch and all thier socks have a place all to thier own to post the endless gay marriage threads they pollute the rest of the board with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back