Assad was framed !

You don't have any idea what Assad did or did not do!
Actually, skippy, the plane was reportedly watched / picked up taking off from Assad's base, flying over the area as eye-witnesses claim it did dispersing the agent, and then returning to Assad's base.

There is more than enough proof to prove Assad is responsible and enough to declare the snowflake conspiracy theory to be bs.
You don't have any clue as to what Assad did or did not do.

On the other hand, Trump would like the sabre rattling in order to divert attention from the Congressional investigations.
You mean the investigations that have resulted in ZERO evidence of a crime being committed by Trump's team, ZERO evidence of any collusion, ZERO evidence of any crime...EXCEPT for the Felony Crimes of ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama administration and his holdovers?!

View attachment 120812

Gawd, the snowflake desperation is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Snowflakes be like:

1399969536846.jpg
Oh shit, you mean Carter Page was working for Obama?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html

Whassamatter, skippy - having a hard time reading? Let me post it again for you:

"Actually, skippy, the plane was reportedly watched / picked up taking off from Assad's base, flying over the area as eye-witnesses claim it did dispersing the agent, and then returning to Assad's base.

There is more than enough proof to prove Assad is responsible and enough to declare the snowflake conspiracy theory to be bs"

Actually, skippy, the plane was reportedly watched / picked up taking off from Assad's base, flying over the area as eye-witnesses claim it did dispersing the agent, and then returning to Assad's base.

There is more than enough proof to prove Assad is responsible and enough to declare the snowflake conspiracy theory to be bs.
And here comes the RW fake news for the TOTAL idiot dupes...

And here comes the RW fake news for the TOTAL idiot dupes...
What news? Can't you post with out lying? I never said shit about any news.

^ You don't know shit.
Nice opinion, skippy. Perhaps you should contact all the news agencies reporting it and your Democratic party leaders who are supporting Trump and tell THEM that......

Of course not - you were trying to avoid what the news is reporting while pushing your opinion as fact.

Of course not - you were trying to avoid what the news is reporting while pushing your opinion as fact.
You don't have a clue what I was doing. You just make up crap like all regressive gasbags do. YOU don't know jack about what Assad did or did not do!

You don't have a clue what I was doing. You just make up crap like all regressive gasbags do. YOU don't know jack about what Assad did or did not do!
Unlike you, ignorant running dupe, we do. Our intelligence agencies and the military and yes reputable media learn stuff after years. YOU dupes have been saying Obama allowed Assad to keep chem agents, but now Russkies' and GOP fake news are sending you off in all directions again. Ay caramba...

Unlike you, ignorant running dupe, we do. Our intelligence agencies and the military and yes reputable media learn stuff after years. YOU dupes have been saying Obama allowed Assad to keep chem agents, but now Russkies' and GOP fake news are sending you off in all directions again. Ay caramba...
I have said nothing about what obama allowed. your intelligence agencies aren't telling YOU shit! Stop pretending you are anything other than a lying gas bag.

On the other hand, Trump would like the sabre rattling in order to divert attention from the Congressional investigations.
You mean the investigations that have resulted in ZERO evidence of a crime being committed by Trump's team, ZERO evidence of any collusion, ZERO evidence of any crime...EXCEPT for the Felony Crimes of ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama administration and his holdovers?!

View attachment 120812

Gawd, the snowflake desperation is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Snowflakes be like:

1399969536846.jpg
Oh shit, you mean Carter Page was working for Obama?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html
Smart people wait for the investigation...dupes run all over the area spewing New BS GOP bs propaganda. Hate infotainment and character assassination is so addictive...

I have said nothing about what obama allowed. your intelligence agencies aren't telling YOU shit! Stop pretending you are anything other than a lying gas bag.
Nice picture of you dupe. Go out and get some fresh air. What lies, exactly? That Assad used sarin on his people? No lie duh...

this gas attack makes no sense . It was a small attack , but it killed kids which makes it extra horrible .

What does Assad gain? He's wining the war, trump wants nothing to do with him. Why do this and bring thee world fury down on you?

Now who benefits ?

Putin! He has an election coming up . What better way to get the country behind him than standing up to USA aggression and Mid East terrorists ( who supposedly attacked the metro). False flags everywhere.

Rebels + Isis: They want Assad out . Isis wants western involvement as propaganda.

Trump. Looks like the tough guy, distracts away from all the investigations .

And why does Trump not question if it was Assad? He wants all kinds of proof from our intelligence community on everything ! But he's sure Assad did this?!

The target : an air base , supposedly no one is killed ?

The fix is on!
An alt-right wacky slime bucket conspirator.
Even Trump is flushing you and your ilk down the toilet.
Bannon will be gone soon.

this gas attack makes no sense . It was a small attack , but it killed kids which makes it extra horrible .

What does Assad gain? He's wining the war, trump wants nothing to do with him. Why do this and bring thee world fury down on you?

Now who benefits ?

Putin! He has an election coming up . What better way to get the country behind him than standing up to USA aggression and Mid East terrorists ( who supposedly attacked the metro). False flags everywhere.

Rebels + Isis: They want Assad out . Isis wants western involvement as propaganda.

And why does Trump not question if it was Assad? He wants all kinds of proof from our intelligence community on everything ! But he's sure Assad did this?!

The fix is on!

According to what I read this morning...US Intelligence reconstructed the track of the aircraft that deployed the Sarin gas rockets back to the airbase that Trump ordered the attack on. Hard to argue with that.

Those are inconvenient truths to liberals.

Except you nor Missouri Mikey provides proof or a link to this statement.

Now who benefits ?

The fix is on!

ALT right !? Lol. I'm anything but that .

Are u upset wh me , or that my theory is blowing your mind up!! ?

Now who benefits ?

The fix is on!

ALT right !? Lol. I'm anything but that .

Are u upset wh me , or that my theory is blowing your mind up!! ?
What are you Timmy; besides a conspiracy theorist that agrees with Russia, Syria and the alt-right

Forum List

Back