At The Core Of America’s Problems….

Public Schools are the great Equalizer in our society

They are what makes America Great
Not when they have been taken over by radicals just as the NFL was.

You see that has been the game for years now, otherwise highjack every platform by force in order to affect change wanted, and use the courts to assist in the situation because the courts were the first to be targeted. This is why the left tried desperately to destroy Bret Kavanaugh.
The radicals are on the right
Shows how crazy or radical that you are that you only see one side of the isle. Now tell the truth by admitting that there are radicals on both sides of the isle.

….is the institution owned and operated by Liberalism, Incorporated.

The public school system.

1.According to the Atlantic mag article, political correctness is held, pretty much, in disrepute by a majority of the citizenry.

“Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture”
Large Majorities Dislike Political Correctness - The Atlantic

May be a sign that the excesses of Liberalism have poisoned that well, and America may very well be off to better, less divisive times.

2. A corollary to that view is found in this article, with a similar view of the public schools

This article from the NYPost may just be one more of the sign of the death throes of Leftism.

Parents are giving up on public schools to home-school their kidshttps://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

“Taty Sena of Park … home-schools her 6-year-old daughter.

she lives in an area “with one of the best public schools in the city, PS 321,” she says. “And the vice principal of that school is one of my best friends, who is a great defender of children and their right for a childhood, so that was not a concern at all.”

…she says she no longer has faith in an “unnatural system created during the industrialization era.”…

Homeschooling….the answer to both the indoctrination instituted by the public schools, and the lack of education therein.

I disagree with you on the education issue.

The core problem in America is that most Americans are lazy, entitled jerks.

Easily fixed. End the government monopoly on affordable education.
It is the people’s monopoly on affordable education

The People suck at running the market for affordable education.

Once again, we see valuing intention over results. Sad.

We the people control the education system at the grassroots level

A free public school education is imperative to the success of our nation. Turning our public schools over to the private sector will have the same results as making our prisons a profit enterprise
Are you crazy or not reading what I just wrote ?? I said put the curriculum on the ballot for the parents to decide. Garantee you that the things that have been pushed on their children will change in a big way. If the so called grass roots is being easily controlled by the leftist, then that needs to change big time by having a nation wide vote on the subject. Then enforce the vote by government backing that vote up.

For good reason, each school district has a school board. The current Sec. of Ed. picked by Trump is proof the people in the community know what is best. Conservatives tried and for a time were successful in packing school boards, once their agenda became public, they were not reelected.

A free public school education is imperative to the success of our nation. Turning our public schools over to the private sector will have the same results as making our prisons a profit enterprise
Are you crazy or not reading what I just wrote ?? I said put the curriculum on the ballot for the parents to decide. Garantee you that the things that have been pushed on their children will change in a big way. If the so called grass roots is being easily controlled by the leftist, then that needs to change big time by having a nation wide vote on the subject. Then enforce the vote by government backing that vote up.

So we can teach that evolution and climate change are a myth?

I wouldn't say do it by money in order to starve them out, but do it by ballot box in order to vote them out. This way the innocent children don't get caught up in it.

Only the top is affected.

A free market for education would respond to all consumer demand, rich and poor alike. Sorry, but the idea that "If only my guy was in charge" is a fallacy. No central planning will fix it, but freedom will.
Put the curriculum on the ballot.. End of story.

That's ^^^ a great idea (NOT). Image the millions of dollars to be spent to support charter and religious schools which require tuition.

One more way to F. those who can't afford a new car, health insurance and higher education. Our taxes pay for the public school system, every school district has a school board, I suggest you and PC toss your hat in the ring. I'm sure you believe the two of you have all the answers and solutions to the problems you see.
Those boards should be made to answer to those parents just like government is supposed to represent the people. That hasn't been the case for quite sometime now, and that is why we are seeing the issue getting stronger and stronger by the day in this country.

You see that has been the game for years now, otherwise highjack every platform by force in order to affect change wanted, and use the courts to assist in the situation because the courts were the first to be targeted. This is why the left tried desperately to destroy Bret Kavanaugh.
Shows how crazy or radical that you are that you only see one side of the isle. Now tell the truth by admitting that there are radicals on both sides of the isle.

Of course there are
But claiming that liberals control the curriculum is equally misleading

If the majority of parents think that, then who is to say otherwise ? Who is dictating that those things are real when science is proving otherwise ?? But if a group who has an agenda wants to dictate or brainwash the young and defenseless against the parents will, then you are all for that eh ???

1.According to the Atlantic mag article, political correctness is held, pretty much, in disrepute by a majority of the citizenry.

May be a sign that the excesses of Liberalism have poisoned that well, and America may very well be off to better, less divisive times.

2. A corollary to that view is found in this article, with a similar view of the public schools

This article from the NYPost may just be one more of the sign of the death throes of Leftism.

Parents are giving up on public schools to home-school their kidshttps://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

she lives in an area “with one of the best public schools in the city, PS 321,” she says. “And the vice principal of that school is one of my best friends, who is a great defender of children and their right for a childhood, so that was not a concern at all.”

…she says she no longer has faith in an “unnatural system created during the industrialization era.”…

Homeschooling….the answer to both the indoctrination instituted by the public schools, and the lack of education therein.
Reagan talked about eliminating the Department of Public Indoctrination, in Trump's second term you can kiss it goodbye!

Of course there are
The liberal or leftist curriculum is exactly what millions of parents are protesting about, but their voices are falling onto deaf ears why ???

Reagan talked about eliminating the Department of Public Indoctrination, in Trump's second term you can kiss it goodbye!
Maybe not goodbye, but changes will hopefully be on the way in which represents all of Americans, and not what has been the case for to many years now.

I disagree with you on the education issue.

The core problem in America is that most Americans are lazy, entitled jerks.

"I disagree with you on the education issue."

That's OK.....I won't try to force you to agree....'cause, y'know....I'm not a Liberal.

I wouldn't say do it by money in order to starve them out, but do it by ballot box in order to vote them out. This way the innocent children don't get caught up in it.

A free market for education would respond to all consumer demand, rich and poor alike. Sorry, but the idea that "If only my guy was in charge" is a fallacy. No central planning will fix it, but freedom will.

That's ^^^ a great idea (NOT). Image the millions of dollars to be spent to support charter and religious schools which require tuition.

One more way to F. those who can't afford a new car, health insurance and higher education. Our taxes pay for the public school system, every school district has a school board, I suggest you and PC toss your hat in the ring. I'm sure you believe the two of you have all the answers and solutions to the problems you see.
Those boards should be made to answer to those parents just like government is supposed to represent the people. That hasn't been the case for quite sometime now, and that is why we are seeing the issue getting stronger and stronger by the day in this country.

Some boards may not answer to the community, most boards do.

[have you ever attended a school board meeting?]

The issue is getting stronger (opposition to public ed.) because conservatives smell profit, and those who hope to profit from a private school a) want the tax payer to subsidize the cost, and b) to kick out any child on their whim, and c) cut the school tax making the schools less effective and open to more criticism.

If the majority of parents think that, then who is to say otherwise ? Who is dictating that those things are real when science is proving otherwise ?? But if a group who has an agenda wants to dictate or brainwash the young and defenseless against the parents will, then you are all for that eh ???

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for supper

If only....

1. “In November 1995, when the federal government shut down over a budget crisis, 89.4 percent of the department’s employees were deemed ‘nonessential’ and sent home.” Beck and Balfe, “Broke,” p.304

Of course there are
The liberal or leftist curriculum is exactly what millions of parents are protesting about, but their voices are falling onto deaf ears why ???
The right has an equal or greater control over the curriculum

Who do you think calls the shots in red states?

Of course there are

I'm protesting that our students....put school products....can't compete on international exams.

Some boards may not answer to the community, most boards do.

[have you ever attended a school board meeting?]

The issue is getting stronger (opposition to public ed.) because conservatives smell profit, and those who hope to profit from a private school a) want the tax payer to subsidize the cost, and b) to kick out any child on their whim, and c) cut the school tax making the schools less effective and open to more criticism.
You think people put politics before their children's best interest ?? You are slam crazy, and no there won't be children left behind or banned if public school changes it's curriculum.. You are just fear mongering.

Of course there are

Are there as much problems in the conservative strong holds is what you are asking ?? Not sure, but liberalism has seemed to have been pushed into every public school system by force or why the outcry about it everywhere ?

Of course there are

Are there as much problems in the conservative strong holds is what you are asking ?? Not sure, but liberalism has seemed to have been pushed into every public school system by force or why the outcry about it everywhere ?
It is not pushed in every school system
Go to Texas and see who calls the shots

Forum List

Back