Atlanta school: No more Pledge of Allegiance to start day

I pointed out you obviously lied to seek attention

I assure you you're just an idiot, but whatever.

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's probably never even left the country you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash. Have fun dying in this shit pile of a country. I refuse to do so.

India, England, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Vietnam, Canada, Aruba....

Now sit down and shut up

Congratulations, as somebody that's apparently not unfamiliar with travel, you should understand what I said. ;)

I've been all over the globe and come home to the greatest nation on Earth.

Spoken like a "good puppet". Indeed that's why they start drilling in the fetish-prayer at single-digit ages. An attempt to prevent any critical thinking. For lo he is a jealous Flag.

Got bad news Toots. People in Canada and Denmark and Uruguay and China don't fantasize this kind of hubris when they "come home". It might tell you something that you need it and they don't.

Last edited:
On things like this, (like religion in school) i am neutral.
It shouldnt be forced either way.
If a kid wants to pray or recite the PoA, let them. If they dont, dont force them.

Actually the PoA *IS* religion in school. The Statist one.

And it's elucidating that in the whole world we and our former colony the Philippines are the only countries that even have such a Statism prayer. Let alone force-indoctrinate children with it.

• I am the Flag, thy God; thou shalt have no other Flags before Me.
  • Remember thou, keep holy the Pentagon.
  • Honor thy Fatherland and thy Government.
  • Thou shalt not kill, unless the State orders it. Note this doth not apply to the State itself which may kill at will.
  • Thou shalt bear false patriotism in the forced school system. And in the stadia. Like a good marionette.
  • Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. If thou dost, thou shalt pay her $130,000.
  • For Mine is the power and the glory and the fetish, yea it is a jealous fetish and may not be touched even after the use of Tic Tacs, whirled without end, Amen.

It's cult-like bullshit that doesn't need to be in an elementary school. Sorry nut job, no funds are going to be pulled from schools that do this.
You are wrong asshole! There is nothing cult like about it! Cult is just the newest of your libtarded buzzwords.
Oh, we've been "brainwashed" alright, but in a pretty innocent sense. What is the harm in pledging loyalty to your country and the positive ideals for which is stands?
Sure, I'm part of a generation that was fed that propaganda since Kindergarten, heard the Anthem at the opening of every sports game, etc. When I hear those opening strains, I still get a little bit of a shiver.
But I grew up and learned to step back and look at the bigger picture and see the flaws, not just the good, in our system and how it is operating. That is not a bad thing. That is just a grown up view of things.
So I don't see the problem with reciting the Pledge or performing the Anthem, but it appears the generations that do that unquestioningly are dying out. It is not worth fighting over. That only makes it more of an "issue" to "free" oneself from.
I am sick of the gimme people with their hands out disrespecting the people and the gov. That provide that money and their freedom to be assholes.

6 year old Johnny, that who can barely locate his own dick, should be denied an education because his parents don't want him participating in cult behavior?
Pedagogic Pedophilia

Your kind of education should be denied to everybody.

I was actually mimicking a joke made by the great George Carlin, but hey, whatever.

When we pledge allegiance, what are we doing? .

We're saying a prayer to a piece of cloth. A fetish. While the military and government service pledge to the ideal of the Constitution, as they should, the PoA literally pledges to a fetish. The nation itself only joins later as an afterthought. Even "God" doesn't join in until decades later and several lines down, reinforcing the whole "I am the Flag thy God" song and dance in a prayer about That Which Must Be Worshiped.

That's because the PoA itself was contrived literally to sell flags and profit by doing so. So in effect the PoA is a giant state religion commercial, force-fed to tiny children, every day, for which the State that sells that product pays ---- nothing. The schools actually have to PAY for those flags.

What a racket huh? How'd you like to have a religion set up where not only are all children forced from their earliest age to murmur your prescribed worship prayer, but the agencies that force them to do it have to spring for your paraphernalia out of their own pockets? Sweet.

And such fetishism is then reinforced by all the silly-ass "how the flag may be touched" dementia, which is also what leads to flag burning. When you're invested in worship of inanimate objects, you got some major-league Kink going on.

Last edited:
You are wrong asshole! There is nothing cult like about it! Cult is just the newest of your libtarded buzzwords.
Oh, we've been "brainwashed" alright, but in a pretty innocent sense. What is the harm in pledging loyalty to your country and the positive ideals for which is stands?
Sure, I'm part of a generation that was fed that propaganda since Kindergarten, heard the Anthem at the opening of every sports game, etc. When I hear those opening strains, I still get a little bit of a shiver.
But I grew up and learned to step back and look at the bigger picture and see the flaws, not just the good, in our system and how it is operating. That is not a bad thing. That is just a grown up view of things.
So I don't see the problem with reciting the Pledge or performing the Anthem, but it appears the generations that do that unquestioningly are dying out. It is not worth fighting over. That only makes it more of an "issue" to "free" oneself from.
I am sick of the gimme people with their hands out disrespecting the people and the gov. That provide that money and their freedom to be assholes.

6 year old Johnny, that who can barely locate his own dick, should be denied an education because his parents don't want him participating in cult behavior?
Pedagogic Pedophilia

Your kind of education should be denied to everybody.

I was actually mimicking a joke made by the great George Carlin, but hey, whatever.

"Symbols for the symbolminded".

On things like this, (like religion in school) i am neutral.
It shouldnt be forced either way.
If a kid wants to pray or recite the PoA, let them. If they dont, dont force them.
I second this. To me, a moment of silence to begin each day of school makes a lot of sense especially when violence only becomes more frequent with every passing day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Then federal money should be optional.

Really? You want to pull funding from a school because they're not pressuring kids into reciting the pledge every morning? Do you really not see how weird it is to do that to small children? Gotta get em' drunk on that nationalism early, huh?
Kids should be offered a choice but a draconian ban is counterproductive.
Part of the educational experience is discipline and organizing time. Sticking to schedules helps both.
But Marxist dupes believe in chaos up until the overthrow is complete and then no choice will exist.
Fool.

CULT BEHAVIOR? Where do you get off calling the Pledge of Allegiance cult behavior?
That's ridiculous.

It's indoctrination. They are brainwashing these kids with nationalism so they grow up just as stupid as the generations before them. Fuck the pledge. I served in this country's armed forces for 4 years by the way, so call me whatever you want. And hey WillowTree I most likely pay a LOT more in federal income taxes than you do. Well, most likely some dude takes care of your dumb ass, but yeah, you can fuck right off with that bullshit talking point as well.
I recited the Pledge before class each day while I was in public school, but I'm not stupid because of it. There is nothing cult like in pledging allegiance to your country. What is wrong with it?
I did also. Plus we had to take civics classes, history classes, American history classes and Western civilization classes!
Millies Now Being Whirled Into the Third World

That's Ray Cyst!!!

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's who's probably never even left the country, you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash.
Nuke Till They Puke

A word of friendly advice: Make sure your home in Iran is radiation-proof. Snobbery won't protect you from it.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's who's probably never even left the country, you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash.
Nuke Till They Puke

A word of friendly advice: Make sure your home in Iran is radiation-proof. Snobbery won't protect you from it.

If you weren't a pseudo-intellectual you'd know that both who's and that's are grammatically correct in that sentence. One is simply more common than the other. The same goes for that first post you critiqued.

No, you're not. You're just another big mouth. You'll be here whining 30 years from now.

After I'm living in Sweden I might keep posting here just to piss you off.

You'll probably be killed by a radical Muslim terrorist living there. Make sure you claim you are are from South Africa or somewhere similar and you might not be targeted.

Only poor people live near the Muslims in Sweden. :abgg2q.jpg:
Swedish Meatballs

If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then Mohammed must go to the mountain.

No one is going to believe you until you're gone.

A moron such as yourself won't believe me even then. It's alright though. Despite what you might think your belief does not rank highly on the list of things I care about.

Everyone knows you're full of it.

Damn, busted. You know, you should get a job as a detective somewhere, since you're so good at it. Maybe you'd make enough money to actually contribute to the country you love so much. As it stands, I, a good for nothing flag hater, have contributed far more than you, Mr. Patriot. You should fix that.

Contributed what? Lies on the internet? I think there are plenty.

There is NO WAY somebody as stupid as you pays anything meaningful into the federal income tax. You most likely pay nothing. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you're on food stamps. How about this, peasant? You get the fuck out of my country.

You suck at making assumptions, and YOU have no country.

No Pledge of Allegiance? This would never happen in Miss Lander's classroom at Grant Avenue Grammar School in Mayfield.

In our high school they allowed the Radio Club to make the morning announcements over the school's PA system. That only lasted a few months and was promptly put to a halt when students went with this joke one December morning,
Q: "Why was Santa arrested?"
A: "For laying a doll under a tree."

Laughter from each homeroom filled the hallways.
The Beaver would mess it up because Larry Mondello was making fun of him

A moron such as yourself won't believe me even then. It's alright though. Despite what you might think your belief does not rank highly on the list of things I care about.

Damn, busted. You know, you should get a job as a detective somewhere, since you're so good at it. Maybe you'd make enough money to actually contribute to the country you love so much. As it stands, I, a good for nothing flag hater, have contributed far more than you, Mr. Patriot. You should fix that.

There is NO WAY somebody as stupid as you pays anything meaningful into the federal income tax. You most likely pay nothing. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you're on food stamps. How about this, peasant? You get the fuck out of my country.

Oh, I'm wrong? I doubt it, peasant. Are you going to lie to me now? Do you contribute to the country you love so much in a meaningful way, or are you a net drag on the federal budget like most stupid people? Maybe you should work on not being a worthless loser before you waste time arguing with you betters on the internet.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm wrong?......

So far? Always.

Oh, I'm wrong?......

So far? Always.

I think you're full of shit, but at least you have the integrity to not verbalize your lies. How much do you get from food stamps? Is it enough? I could buy you some food sometime since you're too much of a cretin/loser to afford basic necessities on your own.

Oh, I'm wrong? I doubt it, peasant. Are you going to lie to me now? Do you contribute to the country you love so much in a meaningful way, or are you a net drag on the federal budget like most stupid people? Maybe you should work on not being a worthless loser before you waste time arguing with you betters on the internet.

Did you buy your ticket yet, lögnare?

Does it hurt to have the truth rubbed in your face?

Oh, I'm wrong?......

So far? Always.

I think you're full of shit,.....

And again you're wrong, punk.

Does it hurt to have the truth rubbed in your face?

You wouldn't know the truth if it picked you up and drove your damn fool head through the sidewalk.

Forum List

Back