Atlanta school: No more Pledge of Allegiance to start day

No, you're not. You're just another big mouth. You'll be here whining 30 years from now.

After I'm living in Sweden I might keep posting here just to piss you off.

You'll probably be killed by a radical Muslim terrorist living there. Make sure you claim you are are from South Africa or somewhere similar and you might not be targeted.

Only poor people live near the Muslims in Sweden. :abgg2q.jpg:

That does not mean they can't find you, dumbass!

I swear you lose IQ points by the post. The more you post, it is easier to see that you need adult supervision at all times.

First of all the immigrant situation in Sweden is overblown by retarded right wing partisans in the states. Second, the problem that does exist will never be a threat to me or my family. I'm sorry that disappoints you shithead.

Why get married? Isn't that a pledge of allegiance? You can also rent.

Excuses, excuses, excuses Libtards have a million of them for their own bad behavior.

You people are so fucking salty. Your typical "LEAVE THEN!" bullshit gets thrown back in your face because I AM leaving, and then all you can do is say "Oh, well leave now. Go rent a home, blah blah blah." Eat shit. I'll leave according to the plan I have already made.

Then shut up your anti-American bullshit until the screen door hits ya where the good Lord spit ya! Prove to us that you can vote with your feet.

I'll run my big fucking mouth until I'm blue in the face if I want to. Whatcha gonna do about it?

We have to come to expect it from low IQ blowhards like you.

No, you're not. You're just another big mouth. You'll be here whining 30 years from now.

You'll probably be killed by a radical Muslim terrorist living there. Make sure you claim you are are from South Africa or somewhere similar and you might not be targeted.

I swear you lose IQ points by the post. The more you post, it is easier to see that you need adult supervision at all times.

First of all the immigrant situation in Sweden is overblown by retarded right wing partisans in the states. Second, the problem that does exist will never be a threat to me or my family. I'm sorry that disappoints you shithead.

Yeah, it so peachy keen in Sweden that they just had to reinstitute the draft. You are just as clueless about that country as you are about this one. That makes you stupid in two nations!

Instead teach the kids to be facsit ANTIFA fkn morons who hate AMerica gawd you liberal schools you pos fks deserve to sink into the ground LOSERS!!

So it is not right to Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America because of laws that have been illegal for about 70 years. Is that it?
I think it is brainwashing children too young to understand what they're saying, as it was when it was invented, into accepting the US has provided liberty and justice for all and no longer needs to strive to do so. If that is right, well, I am wrong.

Good for them. Being pressured into reciting your loyalty every morning is cult level shit.

Atlanta school: No more Pledge of Allegiance to start day

Students at an Atlanta school will no longer say the Pledge of Allegiance to start their school day.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School on Tuesday announced the change in a news release.

IT SHOW RESPECT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND FLAG YAH STUPID FK IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GOD BS YOU FKN IDIOTS MAKE IT OUT TO BE.

I pointed out you obviously lied to seek attention

I assure you you're just an idiot, but whatever.

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's probably never even left the country you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash. Have fun dying in this shit pile of a country. I refuse to do so.

India, England, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Vietnam, Canada, Aruba....

Now sit down and shut up

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's probably never even left the country you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash. Have fun dying in this shit pile of a country. I refuse to do so.

Why get married? Isn't that a pledge of allegiance? You can also rent.....

Is that legal in Sweden?

So it is not right to Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America because of laws that have been illegal for about 70 years. Is that it?
I think it is brainwashing children too young to understand what they're saying, as it was when it was invented, into accepting the US has provided liberty and justice for all and no longer needs to strive to do so. If that is right, well, I am wrong.
Honey they teach gay and lesbian sex Ed, if they can understand that they can understand a pledge of allegiance.

I am personally getting sick of all this I hate America bullshit!
That makes us even. I am getting sick of all this, "I love America because of symbolic gestures bullshit!"

If one thinks he/she loves America more than somebody else because he stands for the anthem or recites a pledge, then his/her fucktardation has reached absolute epic levels.
There is no shame in loving one’s country.
Agreed 100%. And there is no shame in not standing for the anthem or reciting the pledge or any of the other symbolic rituals. For example: I have no problems with President Trump refusing to stand at attention while outdoors at a military base during the lowering of the flag and playing of 'retreat'. I DO have a problem with him expressing indignant outrage at NFL players for not standing during the anthem, while he chooses to not stand.

I am personally getting sick of all this I hate America bullshit!
That makes us even. I am getting sick of all this, "I love America because of symbolic gestures bullshit!"

If one thinks he/she loves America more than somebody else because he stands for the anthem or recites a pledge, then his/her fucktardation has reached absolute epic levels.
There is no shame in loving one’s country.
Agreed 100%. And there is no shame in not standing for the anthem or reciting the pledge or any of the other symbolic rituals. For example: I have no problems with President Trump refusing to stand at attention while outdoors at a military base during the lowering of the flag and playing of 'retreat'. I DO have a problem with him expressing indignant outrage at NFL players for not standing during the anthem, while he chooses to not stand.
Then don’t take the dollar!

That is the same as insisting, since no school district can operate without federal funds. You know it, too.

Why not?
Around here they can't afford it. You know of one that can?

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
I repeat, do you know of one that can?

Any one that wants to suck it up and get off the federal teat. Try responsibility sometime. You might actually enjoy it!
LOL So, no, you don't know of any, either. I rest my case. Willow Tree is basically insisting on the Pledge in order to survive. Arm twisting and fascism of the worst sort.

No shit! Lower that flag. Don’t say the pledge walk away. And, don’t take the money.

Around here they can't afford it. You know of one that can?

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
I repeat, do you know of one that can?

Any one that wants to suck it up and get off the federal teat. Try responsibility sometime. You might actually enjoy it!
LOL So, no, you don't know of any, either. I rest my case. Willow Tree is basically insisting on the Pledge in order to survive. Arm twisting and fascism of the worst sort.
Incorrect. You believe in choice right? This is a choice. Do not use my federally paid taxes to dishonor my country! Simple.

India, England, Ireland, Germany, Japan, Vietnam, Canada, Aruba....

Now sit down and shut up

Congratulations, as somebody that's apparently not unfamiliar with travel, you should understand what I said. ;)

Yeah, it so peachy keen in Sweden that they just had to reinstitute the draft. You are just as clueless about that country as you are about this one. That makes you stupid in two nations!

Oh, God! I hope I don't get drafted! You have no idea what it's like to live in Sweden. You are running your mouth from a position of complete ignorance.

Forum List

Back