Atlanta school: No more Pledge of Allegiance to start day

If you pay so much in taxes you're making good money. On another thread you said you would leave the US but couldn't afford it

You need to keep your lies in order.

I AM leaving the U.S. I said it takes time and money to do so. Have you ever bought a home in another country? I doubt it.

Please hurry....but i suspect its just a tale to seek attention.

I'll post pictures and tag you in them when the time comes. Lol

Don't bother I don't give two shits what you do. How's that?

Oh, well since you questioned my personal life I assumed you gave at least a little bit of a shit.
Someone is becoming obsessed with you. Aren't you the lucky one?

CULT BEHAVIOR? Where do you get off calling the Pledge of Allegiance cult behavior?
That's ridiculous.

It's indoctrination. They are brainwashing these kids with nationalism so they grow up just as stupid as the generations before them. Fuck the pledge. I served in this country's armed forces for 4 years by the way, so call me whatever you want. And hey WillowTree I most likely pay a LOT more in federal income taxes than you do. Well, most likely some dude takes care of your dumb ass, but yeah, you can fuck right off with that bullshit talking point as well.

If you pay so much in taxes you're making good money. On another thread you said you would leave the US but couldn't afford it

I AM leaving the U.S. I said it takes time and money to do so. Have you ever bought a home in another country? I doubt it.
BonViage... don't let the proverbial door hit ya, lol

I was fed baby food and watermelon, honey and biscuits, steak and eggs!
So why are you insisting others are fed propaganda?
I am not insisting. I said if you do not wish to honor the country which provides your education then forgo the funds! Simple really. Do you understand English?
That is the same as insisting, since no school district can operate without federal funds. You know it, too.

Why not?

I am not insisting. I said if you do not wish to honor the country which provides your education then forgo the funds! Simple really. Do you understand English?
That is the same as insisting, since no school district can operate without federal funds. You know it, too.

Why not?
Around here they can't afford it. You know of one that can?

CULT BEHAVIOR? Where do you get off calling the Pledge of Allegiance cult behavior?
That's ridiculous.

It's indoctrination. They are brainwashing these kids with nationalism so they grow up just as stupid as the generations before them. Fuck the pledge. I served in this country's armed forces for 4 years by the way, so call me whatever you want. And hey WillowTree I most likely pay a LOT more in federal income taxes than you do. Well, most likely some dude takes care of your dumb ass, but yeah, you can fuck right off with that bullshit talking point as well.
I recited the Pledge before class each day while I was in public school, but I'm not stupid because of it. There is nothing cult like in pledging allegiance to your country. What is wrong with it?
I did also. Plus we had to take civics classes, history classes, American history classes and Western civilization classes!

This trend is going to catch on, public schools will continue to be funded and you're just gonna have to deal with it. ;)

There are many school districts in the US who already do not do this, mostly in libtard territory.

Why not?
Around here they can't afford it. You know of one that can?

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

True fidelity and love of country does not need daily, rote recitation. Inculcating false sentiment through mindless repetition is exactly what we criticize in brain washing.

Oh, well since you questioned my personal life I assumed you gave at least a little bit of a shit.

I pointed out you obviously lied to seek attention

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

Someone is becoming obsessed with you. Aren't you the lucky one?

Says the cow that has funnied at least a thousand of my posts.

BoPete waddles in gives it a shot and promptly gets his bell rang again.

You'll never learn

I pointed out you obviously lied to seek attention

I assure you you're just an idiot, but whatever.

If you hate tbis country get the fuck out. Simple concept and you won't be missed.

That is exactly what I'm doing. As somebody that's probably never even left the country you might not understand that gaining citizenship, paying for a marriage and buying a new home on the other side of the world isn't quick or cheap. You know what though? After all that I'll still be better off than you, fucking worthless white trash. Have fun dying in this shit pile of a country. I refuse to do so.

Schools dont receive federal money?
Feds insist on a recitation of the Pledge for their contribution?

APS3SpendingChart.png

Atlanta Public Schools - Funding Per Student
I understand it isnt as much as the locals but they still receive it. Thats what willow was referring to, im sure.

Good for them. Being pressured into reciting your loyalty every morning is cult level shit.

Students at an Atlanta school will no longer say the Pledge of Allegiance to start their school day.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School on Tuesday announced the change in a news release.

The school needs to be brought to court, issue an injunction to make them continue to say it, until the SCOTUS can rule

That's ridiculous.

Just be homeless. It would fit your IQ.

Good for them. Being pressured into reciting your loyalty every morning is cult level shit.

Students at an Atlanta school will no longer say the Pledge of Allegiance to start their school day.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School on Tuesday announced the change in a news release.

The school needs to be brought to court, issue an injunction to make them continue to say it, until the SCOTUS can rule
Seriously? Sieg Heil!

That's ridiculous.

Just be homeless. It would fit your IQ.

I won't call you a moron because I happen to think you're not one, even though I think your perspective is warped. I'd call you an asshole but then I'd be a hypocrite. I guess I'll just say that I think your comment sucks.

Forum List

Back