Attn Blacks: The Dems Have Made You MINORITY Minority, More Hispanic Voters Than Blacks in 2020

Communist? Even if Obama was a communist whats wrong with that?
Well, communism

1. is the complete antithesis of freedom.
2. is completely unsustainable
3. is, by its very nature, theft
4. reduces individual incentives to work hard or innovate
5. it ignores very clear, logical laws of economics (see below)
6. places the means of production in the hands of an abstract entity known as "The People" from which very few individuals benefit

There are many more problems with communism that I would think would make most people, if properly presented with all the facts, immediately reject the economic/political system all together.

The only fair and adequate way to value labor and/or capital is by market demand. Any other method will be inconsistent and result in failure.

Take everything back to a stateless, pre-societal human existence.

If a primitive man was a particularly good hunter, he did well. He had lots of food and animal skins to keep him warm during the winter. He survived. A primitive man who was good at building huts survived the winter better than the man who sucked at it.

That is the law of nature. The tiger with better hunting skills will survive. The one who sucks starves.

The hunter who has lots of extra skins can trade those to a builder for a good house.

The point is that both hunter and builder have added value to each other.

That is the ONLY fair method.
This is bullshit. A purely communist state is probably the most successful societal state in the history of the planet. Any society that provides for all of its members is a successful society. Without communism, humans would have died out.

So was voting against him racist......anyone who voted against him racist......Is it the truth you are telling......or just a story that no longer resembles reality......surely if this oppression was widespread we would see court cases challenging it would we not
I would assume if you were white and voted against him you were a racist.
Assumptions, some fine facts to build a story on...LLMMAOOOO...Assumptions by Asclepias...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too
What story are you talking about and what do you mean by saying I cant keep you down?
Didnt say could......you really have comp probs dont ya,,,,,,you're the one who sees racists.....they're everywhere no doubt

What are you saying here? I thought you left out a word

"...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too"

Of course racists are everywhere. Everywhere white people are.
and yet the record does not support your delusion...……….

I would assume if you were white and voted against him you were a racist.
Assumptions, some fine facts to build a story on...LLMMAOOOO...Assumptions by Asclepias...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too
What story are you talking about and what do you mean by saying I cant keep you down?
Didnt say could......you really have comp probs dont ya,,,,,,you're the one who sees racists.....they're everywhere no doubt

What record?

Well, communism

6. places the means of production in the hands of an abstract entity known as "The People" from which very few individuals benefit

There are many more problems with communism that I would think would make most people, if properly presented with all the facts, immediately reject the economic/political system all together.

The only fair and adequate way to value labor and/or capital is by market demand. Any other method will be inconsistent and result in failure.

If a primitive man was a particularly good hunter, he did well. He had lots of food and animal skins to keep him warm during the winter. He survived. A primitive man who was good at building huts survived the winter better than the man who sucked at it.

That is the law of nature. The tiger with better hunting skills will survive. The one who sucks starves.

The hunter who has lots of extra skins can trade those to a builder for a good house.

This is bullshit. A purely communist state is probably the most successful societal state in the history of the planet. Any society that provides for all of its members is a successful society. Without communism, humans would have died out.
I guess it depends on your definition of success. And there is a big difference between communal living at a primitive level and a large country imposing Communism on the people.

File this under 'Hypocritical Liberal FAKE NEWS BS'.

'The KKK' did NOT endorse President Trump. Your link shows 'the KKK Newspaper', the 'Crusader', the SELF-PROFESSED 'voice of “The Few, The Proud, The Fed Up” and the exclusively alabaster', endorsed Trump....NOT quite the same thing as 'THE KKK' endorsed him.

(BTW, how did you find such a small yet extremely racist newspaper and especially such a story? Are you a SUBSCRIBER or were you just scraping the bottom of the barrel on the internet trying desperately to find crap on the President?)

So the Klan, a product of the Democratic Party, endorses Trump and Republicans...?!

Only when they aren't endorsing Hillary and Democrats....

KKK Grand Dragon Enodrses Hillary Clinton
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

When the Ku Klux Klan Endorsed a Black, Liberal Democrat for Senate | Institution for Social and Policy Studies

And when it comes to campaign contributions, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly proven she is a 'political whore'. She has taken money from everyone from the KKK to the Russians:

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

Well, communism

I guess it depends on your definition of success. And there is a big difference between communal living at a primitive level and a large country imposing Communism on the people.
Yeah I dont enjoy seeing my fellow societal members starving or barely getting by while I wipe my ass with gold flecked toilet paper. My definition of success includes everyone winning.

Last edited:

What record?
Court record.....surely if all this oppression were taking place we would see some trace in the courts eh,,,tryb to keep up

File this under 'Hypocritical Liberal FAKE NEWS BS'.

'The KKK' did NOT endorse President Trump. Your link shows 'the KKK Newspaper', the 'Crusader', the SELF-PROFESSED 'voice of “The Few, The Proud, The Fed Up” and the exclusively alabaster', endorsed Trump....NOT quite the same thing as 'THE KKK' endorsed him.

(BTW, how did you find such a small yet extremely racist newspaper and especially such a story? Are you a SUBSCRIBER or were you just scraping the bottom of the barrel on the internet trying desperately to find crap on the President?)

So the Klan, a product of the Democratic Party, endorses Trump and Republicans...?!

Only when they aren't endorsing Hillary and Democrats....

KKK Grand Dragon Enodrses Hillary Clinton
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

When the Ku Klux Klan Endorsed a Black, Liberal Democrat for Senate | Institution for Social and Policy Studies

And when it comes to campaign contributions, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly proven she is a 'political whore'. She has taken money from everyone from the KKK to the Russians:

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader
From your link.

Clinton has yet to address the unexpected new endorsement, but some analysts say Quigg's statements seem "suspect."
"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,”

What record?
Court record.....surely if all this oppression were taking place we would see some trace in the courts eh,,,tryb to keep up
I cant keep up with your half sentences. You claimed you never said I cant keep you down yet I quoted you saying that.

As far as court records you can go to any court and find them.

What record?
I cant keep up with your half sentences. You claimed you never said I cant keep you down yet I quoted you saying that.

no ya cant cause they dont exist cause it aint happening.
I didnt say you could keep me down. You said you assumed anyone who voted against O was racist...….I simply mocked you with the Assumptions by Asclepias…..tell us more so everyone can see the racist you are

From your link.

Clinton has yet to address the unexpected new endorsement, but some analysts say Quigg's statements seem "suspect."
"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,”
So Hillary refused to confirm or deny, and the Liberal media reported 'it doesn't SEEM credible' yet did not print / report any evidence to prove it was not.....

Thank you, that is all. 'You may step down.' :p

What record?

no ya cant cause they dont exist cause it aint happening.
I didnt say you could keep me down. You said you assumed anyone who voted against O was racist...….I simply mocked you with the Assumptions by Asclepias…..tell us more so everyone can see the racist you are
Shit. Here is one right here. All you have to do is use a search engine. :rolleyes:

Black man sues FDNY for race discrimination, says he was denied job while disgraced ex-firefighter got re-hired - NY Daily News

Which state was that? History surely has an example, right?

From your link.

So Hillary refused to confirm or deny, and the Liberal media reported 'it doesn't SEEM credible' yet did not print / report any evidence to prove it was not.....

Thank you, that is all. 'You may step down.' :p
How can you confirm or deny someone endorsed you when they endorsed you in public. Does that make any sense to you? :laugh:

Well, communism

Show us your Degree from the University of the Soviet Union.

What record?

We get your hope, but if the country were populated by the dergs of Mexico and Central America and without whites, blacks would still be the lowest rung of society.

Which state was that? History surely has an example, right?

Thats correct. Take your pick. Of the top of my head the iroquois confederacy was communist.

In many ways, your philosophy can resonate with women when dealing with men.
Never thought about it like that but youre right. :laugh:

In a discussion of the #metoo movement and a recent study saying men fear mentoring women in business because of allegations of sexual improprieties, one of the black women on the panel said that men are finding it difficult to navigate in a world where they are afraid to have what they are saying or doing misconstrued, or that they're giving off the wrong signals, and may leave themselves open to allegations of impropriety or which may permanent damage your career. Well, welcome to the world that women have been living in for all of our lives.

I find the people who whine about losing jobs to racial minorities are those who were hardly "top drawer" employees in the first place, and who couldn't compete with the rest of the white guys looking for the jobs and promotions. The idea that he has to compete with minorities and women now too, what chance does he have? Poor thing!
Yeah I dont get that one either. I've never had a problem working with women. I have to admit its way more fun working with women than men. They just see things differently and offer a different prospective that I love. Its always been the white guys that start talking shit about them and wanting me to join in. In the tech field white men hated having women being smarter than them. :laugh:

When I worked for the Bank, I had a number of men mentor me in various aspects of my work: the branch manager who promoted me to Loans Manager was the first, the District Loans Manager who supervised consumer lending at all branches within our District, and the Manager of Mortgages for Central Ontario division, all of whom assisted my career advancement in becoming one of the first female bank managers in Canada. This mentorship included business dinners, and travel, and I can truthfully say that not once ever did any of these men ever give me reason to believe that their interest in me was anything but professional. I've always had a hard and fast rules about not getting involved with co-workers or married men. It's always worked well for me.

And while I endured a great deal of sexual harassment in the workplace during those years, it was along the lines of other junior management coworkers getting in my face and saying things like "You're just blocking a good training position for some talented guy on his way up", or "Why did you get that job instead of a man?" rather than some guy trying to get into my pants. I was winning achievement awards and getting promotions. They were really threatened.

I'm just not buying the bullshit that men can't work with women without somebody getting their signals mixed up.

I agree. If you get your signals mixed up then you are not self aware. Rule #1 is never mess with anyone you work with. It gets awkward if you break up. Rule #2 trust your instincts. Human speech is a relatively new thing. Body language is way more conclusive.

Rule #1 is especially true for the less powerful co-worker, which is usually the woman. They're often terminated when the affair ends.

The guy who travelled with female staffers and would leave the room and return wearing a bathrobe tried the defence that he "read the signals wrong". No, you idiot, you didn't "read the signals wrong", you exposed yourself to a co-worker, who was your subordinate. Failure to acknowledge your interest or to forcefully decline participation is not "consent" to your behaviour, it's your female co-workers sitting there thinging "WTF do I do now? I need this job."

Another shining example of Liberal Hypocrisy...

When it comes to Conservatives / Republicans, snowflakes love to declare if they are endorsed by a person or group then the Conservatives / Republicans automatically welcomes that endorsement and embraces all the values, beliefs, etc.. of the entity / person who endorsed them....yet that only applies to the GOP / Conservatives....

Prior to his election President Obama's campaign web site featured / displayed an endorsement from violent, racist, militant hate group the Black Panthers...until the media caught wind of it and reported it. Almost immediately, the endorsement was taken down....but it was not until it began to become highly public that the endorsement was taken down.

Now IF the same rules applied to the GOP / Conservatives equally applied to Democrats, Obama would / could have been 'branded' a proud card-carrying endorsed member of the Black Panther Party. good thing the same rules don't apply to the Democrats, huh?!

:p

obama removes black panther endorsement from web site only after his race speech :: WRAL.com

Forum List

Back