Attn Blacks: The Dems Have Made You MINORITY Minority, More Hispanic Voters Than Blacks in 2020

What does that do for the poor blacks.....helped O immensely...…….about it
Shows them that whites cant stop you for starters.
They hadn't learned that yet
Correct. Racism has a way of killing hope.
So All examples of black people succeeding prior to Obama meant nothing...…..can you show some of this systemic racism killing hope
Seems like
So All examples of black people succeeding prior to Obama meant nothing...…..can you show some of this systemic racism killing hope
What Black person was ever the POTUS?

You cant show how people feel. Prior to Obamas election a Black person would have looked at you like you lost your mind if you suggested a Black man would ever be POTUS.
Maybe...doesnt mean his election benefitted them at all...…..if all the firsts attained prior meant nothing,,,does his mean anything now or is another first needed
Its pretty much the ultimate first. A Black man the POTUS? All it has done is made a lot of Blacks realize that racist whites are going to put obstacles in your path but you cant just lay down and whine. You owe it to your kids to do more than just survive. You must thrive.

You cant show how people feel. Prior to Obamas election a Black person would have looked at you like you lost your mind if you suggested a Black man would ever be POTUS.
I absolutely have no problem with a black president. I would have ZERO problem with having a black president in 2020.

But, did we have to pick the communist guy? Couldn't we find somebody who has a bit more love for liberty? Surely, there are plenty of black guys who love liberty who would be great as a president, right?

That's really my only objection to Obama.

I actually think he's probably a pretty cool guy in person. I would probably hang out with him.

Communist? Even if Obama was a communist whats wrong with that?

Race is a societal designation . Black n Hispanic have a child , that child is typically considered Hispanic . Black and white have a kid , he’s considered black .

Ironically these rules were created by the whites . The result is less “whites” and more “Hispanics “ as mixed race relationships increase every year .

Seems like

Maybe...doesnt mean his election benefitted them at all...…..if all the firsts attained prior meant nothing,,,does his mean anything now or is another first needed
Its pretty much the ultimate first. A Black man the POTUS? All it has done is made a lot of Blacks realize that racist whites are going to put obstacles in your path but you cant just lay down and whine. You owe it to your kids to do more than just survive. You must thrive.
Are you oppressing your people by trying to keep that narrative alive......Was voting against him racist and trying to keep him down

I absolutely have no problem with a black president. I would have ZERO problem with having a black president in 2020.

But, did we have to pick the communist guy? Couldn't we find somebody who has a bit more love for liberty? Surely, there are plenty of black guys who love liberty who would be great as a president, right?

That's really my only objection to Obama.

I actually think he's probably a pretty cool guy in person. I would probably hang out with him.

A black moderate to conservative President. Obama showed his true colors and divided the nation by his actions or non actions.

Seems like

Are you oppressing your people by trying to keep that narrative alive......Was voting against him racist and trying to keep him down
How could I be oppressing my people by telling the truth?

I'm certain lots of racist whites voted against Obama. Matter of fact most whites voted against Obama.

Race is a societal designation . Black n Hispanic have a child , that child is typically considered Hispanic . Black and white have a kid , he’s considered black .

Ironically these rules were created by the whites . The result is less “whites” and more “Hispanics “ as mixed race relationships increase every year .

Hispanics can be white or Black.

Seems like

I certain lots of racist whites voted against Obama. Matter of fact most whites voted against Obama.
So was voting against him racist......anyone who voted against him racist......Is it the truth you are telling......or just a story that no longer resembles reality......surely if this oppression was widespread we would see court cases challenging it would we not

Seems like

I certain lots of racist whites voted against Obama. Matter of fact most whites voted against Obama.
So was voting against him racist......anyone who voted against him racist......Is it the truth you are telling......or just a story that no longer resembles reality......surely if this oppression was widespread we would see court cases challenging it would we not
I would assume if you were white and voted against him you were a racist.

I have:

1. Never owned a slave
2. Never excluded someone because of race
3. Never condemned an entire race of people for the actions of a few
4. Never attempted to rip off another person, regardless of race
5. Never attempted to put another race of people at a disadvantage
6. Never invaded another land
7. Never taken anyone (other than my wife in the bedroom) captive

Yet, the color of my skin alone makes me untrustworthy.

Racial bigotry.

Textbook.

:dunno:
must be due to all of the bifurcation on the Right Wing.

Seems like

Assumptions, some fine facts to build a story on...LLMMAOOOO...Assumptions by Asclepias...you cant keep me down even if you aren't trying too

Last edited:
The kkk dems know how to keep their plantation under order, that's for sure.
ask all the blacks on the south side of chicago how they feel about Jesse and his millions why they struggle in their danger zone. I hear daily here. the dems are sure masters. i cannot argue that point at all. And his corrupt kid and his wife.
What have Republicans done for urban blacks?
What have dems done
Glad you asked...

Social programs, jobs programs, affirmative action, educational grants, small business loans

Assumptions, some fine facts to build a story on...LLMMAOOOO...Assumptions by Asclepias...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too
What story are you talking about and what do you mean by saying I cant keep you down?

Assumptions, some fine facts to build a story on...LLMMAOOOO...Assumptions by Asclepias...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too
What story are you talking about and what do you mean by saying I cant keep you down?
Didnt say could......you really have comp probs dont ya,,,,,,you're the one who sees racists.....they're everywhere no doubt

Didnt say could......you really have comp probs dont ya,,,,,,you're the one who sees racists.....they're everywhere no doubt

What are you saying here? I thought you left out a word

"...you cant me down even if you aren't trying too"

Of course racists are everywhere. Everywhere white people are.

Communist? Even if Obama was a communist whats wrong with that?
Well, communism

1. is the complete antithesis of freedom.
2. is completely unsustainable
3. is, by its very nature, theft
4. reduces individual incentives to work hard or innovate
5. it ignores very clear, logical laws of economics (see below)
6. places the means of production in the hands of an abstract entity known as "The People" from which very few individuals benefit

There are many more problems with communism that I would think would make most people, if properly presented with all the facts, immediately reject the economic/political system all together.

The only fair and adequate way to value labor and/or capital is by market demand. Any other method will be inconsistent and result in failure.

Take everything back to a stateless, pre-societal human existence.

If a primitive man was a particularly good hunter, he did well. He had lots of food and animal skins to keep him warm during the winter. He survived. A primitive man who was good at building huts survived the winter better than the man who sucked at it.

That is the law of nature. The tiger with better hunting skills will survive. The one who sucks starves.

The hunter who has lots of extra skins can trade those to a builder for a good house.

The point is that both hunter and builder have added value to each other.

That is the ONLY fair method.

Forum List

Back