Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

All to run out the clock. We can't comment on that "part of the investigation". Even if guilty of Tax fraud evasion....nothing will happen. String it out until nobody cares or Sniffy dies..then the sympathy play. Round up and destroy all the real evidence. Private citizen Hunter is guilty of ?????? what most of DC is guilty of?

Again, the big guy taking bribes for GOVT favors is the big issue here.
And that is exactly what they will do....run out the clock.

Last edited:
The immunity deal was originally for a guilty plea for tax-evasion and a deferred sentence on filling in a gun registration form wrongly. The Hunter lawyers understood the deal to also include immunity for other possible offences the prosecutor might uncover. The prosecution didn't agree that that was the case. Which leads us to this point.
I don’t think that’s quite correct. I thought that the gun charge was merely being given a diversion. In other words, no plea required by the defendant at all.

But I’ll double check.

I don’t think that’s quite correct. I thought that the gun charge was merely being given a diversion. In other words, no plea required by the defendant at all.

But I’ll double check.
No need you are right, my bad.

But I’ll double check.
I just don't see how you get to " Weiss is corrupt" from there. If Weiss truly wanted Hunter of the hook, he could have just agreed with Hunter's lawyers right there in court. Not only did this not happen. Now they don't even agree on the original deal.

Drug rehabTreatment center.......for the elite......trial 2 yrs out.....new plea deal with probation or community service with a fine?

Nothing found to warrant any felony charges.

I just don't see how you get to " Weiss is corrupt" from there. If Weiss truly wanted Hunter of the hook, he could have just agreed with Hunter's lawyers right there in court. Not only did this not happen. Now they don't even agree on the original deal.
I don’t think I claimed Weiss is corrupt. He may very well be. What I’ve maintained is that the DOJ in this Administration is corrupt.

By the way, the plea deal memorandum (the one the judge questioned and wouldn’t approve) is set forth here:

I don’t see any mention of the gun charges. It doesn’t seem to have been included at all in his charging documents.

I don’t think I claimed Weiss is corrupt. He may very well be. What I’ve maintained is that the DOJ in this Administration is corrupt.

By the way, the plea deal memorandum (the one the judge questioned and wouldn’t approve) is set forth here:

I don’t see any mention of the gun charges. It doesn’t seem to have been included at all in his charging documents.
It is referred to on page 2 section b. (2 separate filings)

As to the rest. Funny that a corrupt DOJ would make Weiss not fireable without having to explain to congress why. I might be mistaken but wouldn't it be better for a corrupt DOJ to keep Weiss under control?

What does matter are his actions. Did he or did he not try to give Hunter a fucking sweetheart deal?
This is implying it, no?

It is referred to on page 2 section b. (2 separate filings)

As to the rest. Funny that a corrupt DOJ would make Weiss not fireable without having to explain to congress why. I might be mistaken but wouldn't it be better for a corrupt DOJ to keep Weiss under control?
Eventually, his special counsel days will be finished. Then he goes back to being the US Attorney in De. That’s when he might get fucked with if he doesn’t (now) to the Party line.

Last edited:
David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

David Weiss? LOL! The same guy who negotiated Hunter's sweetheart plea deal that they almost got past the judge?

Gee, let me guess how this "investigation" will turn out.

They're not even trying to hide the fact that Joe Biden runs a banana republic.

Eventually, his special counsel says will be finished. Then he goes back to being the US Attorney in De. That’s when he might get fucked with if he doesn’t (now) to the Party line.
The Government now believes that the case will not resolve short of a trial.”

You mean this special counsel right? The one that says he speaks for the government and says in no uncertain terms this case will probably go to trial?

As for toeing the party line? What party? He was appointed by Trump.

Aaaaand Trumpsters are already coming up with excuses if this goes nowhere.

Either they get the result they want or this guy is a deep state commie RINO Marxist and the results are rigged.

Forum List

Back