Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
Did you guys see this?
Australia calls for US boycott over senseless killing Source Rare.us

It is crazy that a whole country would want to boycott coming here for random act of violence. YEs what these teenagers did was completely wrong and they should be punished for their actions. But should a whole nation be punished for teens picking some one at random? Im not saying us the old term "boys will be boys" but being a former teenage male, i know some of the things i did at their age was not so legal.

I usually say the government should not get involved but with how important this topic has become in Australia i think there should be something done.

Did you guys see this?

It is crazy that a whole country would want to boycott coming here for random act of violence. YEs what these teenagers did was completely wrong and they should be punished for their actions. But should a whole nation be punished for teens picking some one at random? Im not saying us the old term "boys will be boys" but being a former teenage male, i know some of the things i did at their age was not so legal.

I usually say the government should not get involved but with how important this topic has become in Australia i think there should be something done.

Very, very sad incident. It was indeed a shame.

But blame state officials who refuse to let tourists exercise their ABSOLUTE right to defend their lives.

Aussies have been acting like little bitches for years against the US, they will not allow USship with nukes or nuke power to enter their harbors

Republicans say if he had been carrying a gun, it wouldn't have happened.

Did you guys see this?

But blame state officials who refuse to let tourists exercise their ABSOLUTE right to defend their lives.

Oklahoma is suppose to let visitors carry guns?

Did you guys see this?

Only those that are alive and want to remain that way.

The right to life is an UNALIENABLE ****NATURAL******Right.

Only those that are alive and want to remain that way.

The right to life is an UNALIENABLE ****NATURAL******Right.

I lived there 24 years and never needed a gun, I was chased and shot at several times.

Their PM was pissed and sounded off.....he won't stop the Aussies from coming here....they do as they please...great fun-loving people who are about to become rich as rajahs from the oil they've discovered out amongst the roos. :lol:

Republicans say if he had been carrying a gun, it wouldn't have happened.
While I am strongly pro-gun I reject that idea for the simple reason this young fellow was shot in the back and he had absolutely no reason to anticipate being attacked. So even if he was armed it would not have prevented what happened to him.

That boy was a victim of a lethal social pathology which is unique to America and is becoming worse in spite of all efforts to treat it.

The kid was shot in the back. They approached him in a vehicle from the back while he was running. If he had been packing, it would not have helped. They simply ambushed him and gunned him down.

You can pack legally if you take a concealed carry class. If you have a Concealed Carry license you can 'open carry.' The kid was going to Central State University on a baseball scholarship and could have gotten a license. A lot of people in the state have them. So many that the OSBI (state investigative agency) can't keep up with issuing the licenses.

What those three maggots did was the very definition of murder... and they deserve the ultimate punishment.

Did you guys see this?

Kneejerk reaction and more than understandable. Think about whenever we hear across the globe that American tourist are killed, we innitially say "Stay away from that country."

Australians are good people and I doubt we will see any meaningful boycott. I mean heck the Iranians are huge Jew haters, but they buy a lot of good from the Israel go figure.

Israel-Iran trade ties thriving - Israel Business, Ynetnews

meh, my Australian guests are coming for a month at the holidays.... I doubt any of this will have any impact on tourism.

Did you guys see this?

I doubt Aussies boycotting us would do any damage. Even if all 22 million of them decided not to come here, as if they were all planning on visiting anyhow.

Let them boycott and they take the Aussies that are already here and get the fuck out!

Forum List

Back