Bachmann: Jesus is ‘coming soon’

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) calls in an interview for converting as many people as possible to Christianity because Jesus is “coming soon.”

The 2012 Republican presidential candidate made the comments in a radio interview last week with Tony Perkins, president of the conservative Family Research Council, after both Bachmann and Perkins went on a tour of Israel. The website Right Wing Watch posted audio of the interview.

“We recognize the shortness of the hour,” Bachmann says. “And that’s why we as a remnant want to be faithful in these days and do what it is that the Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us, to be faithful in the Kingdom and to help bring in as many as we can — even among the Jews — share Jesus Christ with everyone that we possibly can because, again, he’s coming soon.”

Bachmann also says that “the prophets longed to see the days that you and I live in.”

Her takeaway from the trip, she says, is “that the Jewish state of Israel truly is a miracle of the hand of God.” (really a miracle of God, try again lady, a miracle of rifles and bombs , thief, and bloodshed)

Is an adult actually so dense, and to think she was a Representative and was going to run for POTUS. In my opinion she is in need of psychiatric help.

She's a private citizen. She can think and say anything she wants. If you don't like it, pretend she's running for some office and pretend not to vote for her.

Since she is a private citizen it should not be in the news.

Last edited:

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) calls in an interview for converting as many people as possible to Christianity because Jesus is “coming soon.”

The 2012 Republican presidential candidate made the comments in a radio interview last week with Tony Perkins, president of the conservative Family Research Council, after both Bachmann and Perkins went on a tour of Israel. The website Right Wing Watch posted audio of the interview.

“We recognize the shortness of the hour,” Bachmann says. “And that’s why we as a remnant want to be faithful in these days and do what it is that the Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us, to be faithful in the Kingdom and to help bring in as many as we can — even among the Jews — share Jesus Christ with everyone that we possibly can because, again, he’s coming soon.”

Bachmann also says that “the prophets longed to see the days that you and I live in.”

Her takeaway from the trip, she says, is “that the Jewish state of Israel truly is a miracle of the hand of God.” (really a miracle of God, try again lady, a miracle of rifles and bombs , thief, and bloodshed)

Is an adult actually so dense, and to think she was a Representative and was going to run for POTUS. In my opinion she is in need of psychiatric help.

sheeesh Penelope------now take a deep breath and try to THINK.
You are a health care provider. Would you request a psychiatry
consultation on this patient? why or why not?

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

Its a sad fact we have a lot of crazies in our government. Well unfortunately there are not enough shrinks to go around.

I'd like to add, these are the people who would have no problem throwing a nuke, just to see the face of Jesus. Heck why pay taxes, Jesus is coming, spend up to the limit on that visa bill,
while they buy these unground bunkers and stock up with food and water. What a hoot.

You are proof we have some crazies outside of government too.

You are proof we have some crazies outside of government too.
Why are you abusing Penelope?

Wasn't she one of those who said God told her to run for president? I could be wrong. Pretty sure the two-time loser Rick Perry was one of them. God really is fucking with these dopes.

Is that your professional opinion, Penelope? the psychiatrists in your
area are TOO OVER BURDENED? Are you sure you want to STICK
TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION OF THIS CASE???? are you
really sure?
sorry penny dear------you lost the game

8463 Jesuses crossed over the border illegally from Mexico last year alone.

And who exactly is advocating we throw nukes around to see Jesus? I mean other than the twelvers in charge of Iran.

She's a private citizen. She can think and say anything she wants. If you don't like it, pretend she's running for some office and pretend not to vote for her.

Since she is a private citizen it should not be in the news. She is a nutcase.

And YOU are???

A person who lives in reality.

WHAT reality is that Penelope? you call yourself a health care
worker and have no idea upon whom to request a psychiatry
consult.

Wasn't she one of those who said God told her to run for president? I could be wrong. Pretty sure the two-time loser Rick Perry was one of them. God really is fucking with these dopes.

I don't see any problem with God telling her to run. Especially since its obvious he didn't promise a win

Forum List

Back