🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad News---People getting the Hell out of Liberal Dumps

Except for Texas and Florida , no one actually lives in red states . Especially the deep red states . Take South Carolina . It’s been in the union since day one, warm weather , nice coast. Still no one wants to liver there! What’s its biggest city? 100,000 people ?
You're wrong about that, moron. Plenty of people want to live in SC. They're moving there in droves.

No they ain’t . It’s still a big empty shithole .

But you are right . People get educated in a blue state and then go to some cheap red state.

Or retirees move to some cheap warm red state . Now that they don’t have kids or an interest in city life .

what????? Did that just happen? When did people move from the north to the south???

You mean you get tired of having your face slammed into the pavement.

Yeah, it sure is bad news. They will relocate and destroy other areas of the country. Democrats destroy everything they touch. You want more taxes and more crime? Democrats got ya covered.

I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. Whenever they seize control of an area, it doesn't end well. So if you wanna see your area turned into a Third World Wasteland, go ahead and vote Democrat i guess. Seems crazy to me, but whatever.

Even liberals don't like what they helped to create in their blue states...they still whine constantly... gimmie gimmie gimmie

Just tired of the Trump zealots. A person can only handle so much ignorance in one day before they snap
That's what we are here for to watch you Obamabots snap....it's a real hoot...

I am glad for you. It has always been said that ignorance is bliss, which explains why you Trump zealots are such a happy group.

Yeah, it sure is bad news. They will relocate and destroy other areas of the country. Democrats destroy everything they touch. You want more taxes and more crime? Democrats got ya covered.

I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. Whenever they seize control of an area, it doesn't ends well. So if you wanna see your area turned into a Third World Wasteland, go ahead and vote Democrat i guess. Seems crazy to me, but whatever.
Just fly the stars and bars they will freak out and go back home....

Except for Texas and Florida , no one actually lives in red states . Especially the deep red states . Take South Carolina . It’s been in the union since day one, warm weather , nice coast. Still no one wants to liver there! What’s its biggest city? 100,000 people ?
You're wrong about that, moron. Plenty of people want to live in SC. They're moving there in droves.

No they ain’t . It’s still a big empty shithole .

But you are right . People get educated in a blue state and then go to some cheap red state.

Or retirees move to some cheap warm red state . Now that they don’t have kids or an interest in city life .

Check out this map, moron. All the states that are gaining population are red states. The biggest losers are all blue states. Not the color of SC.

iu
shouldnt Guam be in the green too?

good! go anywhere but Florida, i think we are out of room at this point
You guys are adding a few hundred thousand Puerto Ricans, since Trump decided to abandon the island. The next statewide elections should be interesting.

And when we say you guys want immigrants for votes...that we are lying...thanks for proving us right!
Puerto Ricans are not immigrants, you dumb, inbred jackass.

All of those states consistently lose Congressional seats every Census because are not keeping up with population growth and most of the anemic growth they do experience is due to immigration of foreigners, many of which are low skilled laborers.

"People continue to flee the indebted, pension ponzi burdened liberal states of America in record numbers, with Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey and California all ranking at the very top of the most ditched states of 2017."

Americans Are Ditching These Five States In Record Numbers | Zero Hedge

This is Bad News for the Shit Hole states that have become sooooo Bolshevik-Liberal that people can no longer stand to live in them--like New York and California; but

It is also Bad News for the States they are moving to, because these asses never learn and they are pompous know-it-alls, with the result that they tend to ruin the states they have moved to. Florida has been a particular victim of the flight from shit holes like New Jersey and New York.

Well, we can only hope some of these fleeing turds will have sense enough to learn a lesson.

If State income taxes are no longer a deduction on your federal return...why stick around?

because low taxes are bad an unpatriotic!!!!!

A 25% tax rate is really a 75% government subsidy. Everyone knows that.

I just don't get why so many still vote Democrat. Whenever they seize control of an area, it doesn't ends well. So if you wanna see your area turned into a Third World Wasteland, go ahead and vote Democrat i guess. Seems crazy to me, but whatever.
Just fly the stars and bars they will freak out and go back home....

Ha yeah, that could work. But seriously, i don't get why so many still vote Democrat. They do destroy everything they touch. They only bring Third World misery everywhere they go. If you see a mass influx of Democrats to your area, you know it's only a matter of time before it all goes to shite. Folks really should reconsider supporting Democrats. Once they seize control of an area, it can't end well.

Honey, keep up. Not with help-

Aid groups and the U.S. government helped evacuate large numbers of the elderly and sick. The Federal Emergency Management Agency said it has offered to help relocate those still in temporary shelters, about 2,400 people as of Friday, to temporary housing on the mainland.
Puerto Ricans face pressure to leave island for U.S. mainland

It should. It was a Republican president that gave them the chance to leave if they wanted to
They've been free to leave since 1898, you dumb shit.

"People continue to flee the indebted, pension ponzi burdened liberal states of America in record numbers, with Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey and California all ranking at the very top of the most ditched states of 2017."

This is Bad News for the Shit Hole states that have become sooooo Bolshevik-Liberal that people can no longer stand to live in them--like New York and California; but

It is also Bad News for the States they are moving to, because these asses never learn and they are pompous know-it-alls, with the result that they tend to ruin the states they have moved to. Florida has been a particular victim of the flight from shit holes like New Jersey and New York.

Well, we can only hope some of these fleeing turds will have sense enough to learn a lesson.

It might help if you had less of a 2 nd grade foul mouth and knew the def of the words you spout.
Maybe studied Latin.
Liberal, from liber = free
For the individual and small gov.
Kid insults, no idea of the def of the words you spout., dead giveaway for zero education.
Where did you get your PhD from again?
I missed it

And moving with their blue votes to red states.....:lol:

Exactly. They flee the liberal shit holes only to vote here for the same type politicians who fucked their state up.

As we see here on a daily basis, liberals cannot learn.

It might help if you had less of a 2 nd grade foul mouth and knew the def of the words you spout.
Maybe studied Latin.
Liberal, from liber = free
For the individual and small gov.
Kid insults, no idea of the def of the words you spout., dead giveaway for zero education.
Where did you get your PhD from again?
I missed it

Sounds like you don't have my cal daughters brains.
Founded a $150 million dollar business, loves cal. Great schools

All of those states consistently lose Congressional seats every Census because are not keeping up with population growth and most of the anemic growth they do experience is due to immigration of foreigners, many of which are low skilled laborers.
Okay, so they are losing baby boomers that lived there to make their living, and are now moving to low production states to retire.

Forum List

Back