🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

The mayors strategy was nuts. I am not arguing that. But charging in and kicking ass is not going to work either.

History has clearly shown that.
FALSE! History has shown kicking ass to be VERY effective. You just don't know what you're talking about (as you have shown a habit of in the past) Ho hum.

Right, because kicking the rioters asses on August 11th in Watts certainly stopped the riots.......well.......it stopped them on the 17th after 34 deaths and $40 million in damages. Yep, they contained that riot so well.
Dude. Overall, police and National Guard toughness has stopped rioting and apprehended thousands of rioters. This is FACT, not opinion. All you are doing is talking inexperienced, ignorant nonsense. I doubt if you know the extremely LOUD sound of an arsonist's leg breaking form a police billy club. Or know of all the buildings that didn't get burned, after that creep was arrested. You don't have the firsthand knowledge that often doesn't get reported in the press (much of it deliberately ommitted), now do you ?

I am sure you relished the sound of a leg breaking. I have no doubt you still have sick fantasies involving such acts.

As for what I know, at least I know the Watts riots involved plenty of fires, destruction and looting AFTER the cops and national guard were called in. You, apparently, did not.

At least I know that there were fires and looting in both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots. You, apparently, did not.

So spare me these attempts to sound like some kind of expert.
1. I never thought of it as a fantasy. But you did, since YOU mentioned it in that way.

2. I didn't say there were not "fires and looting in both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots" YOU said that. And if you're not a worthless troll, who is just trying to derail this thread, then you can prove it, by talking about the TOPIC (Mayor Rawlings, fitting force, rioters, etc), and stop talking about me (or you).

You are lying again.

In post #191, when replying to my asking which of the riots (Watts, Harlem, Chicago ect) were managed well, you said "ALL of them. None of them had arson, looting, assault & battery, like the Baltimore riot monday night. That what is defined as "well"."

So you DID say they didn't have fires and looting, and then you lied about saying it.

No, the topic is more broad than that.
TO TROLLS.

So you are trolling?? In the OP you said: "When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing."

So you brought up historical examples in the OP. Now you want historical examples to be off topic? So you are both a troll (by your own admission) and a hypocrite.
But in those posts I alluded to force being used to fit the situation. The off topic posts went off the topic of fitting force, and diverged into sociology, and false ideas like "dealing with Black folks", which is entirely OFF TOPIC, as you are equally guilty for supporting such delinquencies. :biggrin:

As usual, you want all the posts that agree with you to be taken as fact (even if they are lies). But any posts that disagree with you are off topic. Try arguing the points made instead of just crying like a baby.

His posts concerning force used against a protest are just as valid as the ones you made in the OP. You just dislike opposition and would rather have some "Beat them down!" circle jerk of only those who agree with you.
More evidence that you are here to talk about me, to disparage, to troll, and to derail the TOPIC. There hasn't been much talk from you about fitting force, or Mayor Rawlings, has there ? Should we go back through your posts and see how much there is ?
laugh.gif

I have spent as much times discussing the effectiveness of your suggested tactics as you have. I pointed out several instances in which it didn't work. You have lied in several places.

And aren't you about due to ask for this thread to be closed? That is your typical MO.
I'm not asking for that. Are you ? :biggrin:

I never have. Have you? :D
I didn't ask what you have done or not done, Mr Dodge. . I asked what you are doing.

My original statement was that you typically do that. And you have done that several times. I have not. No dodging at all. I don't ask for threads to be closed, and never have. You, on the other hand, have done so repeatedly.

FALSE! History has shown kicking ass to be VERY effective. You just don't know what you're talking about (as you have shown a habit of in the past) Ho hum.

Right, because kicking the rioters asses on August 11th in Watts certainly stopped the riots.......well.......it stopped them on the 17th after 34 deaths and $40 million in damages. Yep, they contained that riot so well.
Dude. Overall, police and National Guard toughness has stopped rioting and apprehended thousands of rioters. This is FACT, not opinion. All you are doing is talking inexperienced, ignorant nonsense. I doubt if you know the extremely LOUD sound of an arsonist's leg breaking form a police billy club. Or know of all the buildings that didn't get burned, after that creep was arrested. You don't have the firsthand knowledge that often doesn't get reported in the press (much of it deliberately ommitted), now do you ?

I am sure you relished the sound of a leg breaking. I have no doubt you still have sick fantasies involving such acts.

As for what I know, at least I know the Watts riots involved plenty of fires, destruction and looting AFTER the cops and national guard were called in. You, apparently, did not.

At least I know that there were fires and looting in both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots. You, apparently, did not.

1. I never thought of it as a fantasy. But you did, since YOU mentioned it in that way.

2. I didn't say there were not "fires and looting in both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots" YOU said that. And if you're not a worthless troll, who is just trying to derail this thread, then you can prove it, by talking about the TOPIC (Mayor Rawlings, fitting force, rioters, etc), and stop talking about me (or you).

You are lying again.

In post #191, when replying to my asking which of the riots (Watts, Harlem, Chicago ect) were managed well, you said "ALL of them. None of them had arson, looting, assault & battery, like the Baltimore riot monday night. That what is defined as "well"."

So you DID say they didn't have fires and looting, and then you lied about saying it.
FOUR times you just said "you". So at this point, we can give up on the idea of you talking about the TOPIC ?(rather than trolling)

And the riots did NOT have any significant amount of arson, looting, assault & battery, like the Baltimore riot monday night, after the cops and Guard kicked in. No apologies necessary. I don't require them of anyone, much less those of lesser cognitive abilities.
biggrin.gif

And aren't you about due to ask for this thread to be closed? That is your typical MO.

I didn't ask what you have done or not done, Mr Dodge. . I asked what you are doing.

My original statement was that you typically do that. And you have done that several times. I have not. No dodging at all. I don't ask for threads to be closed, and never have. You, on the other hand, have done so repeatedly.
TROLLING. Ho hum/ ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

TO TROLLS.

So you are trolling?? In the OP you said: "When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing."

So you brought up historical examples in the OP. Now you want historical examples to be off topic? So you are both a troll (by your own admission) and a hypocrite.
But in those posts I alluded to force being used to fit the situation. The off topic posts went off the topic of fitting force, and diverged into sociology, and false ideas like "dealing with Black folks", which is entirely OFF TOPIC, as you are equally guilty for supporting such delinquencies. :biggrin:

As usual, you want all the posts that agree with you to be taken as fact (even if they are lies). But any posts that disagree with you are off topic. Try arguing the points made instead of just crying like a baby.

His posts concerning force used against a protest are just as valid as the ones you made in the OP. You just dislike opposition and would rather have some "Beat them down!" circle jerk of only those who agree with you.
More evidence that you are here to talk about me, to disparage, to troll, and to derail the TOPIC. There hasn't been much talk from you about fitting force, or Mayor Rawlings, has there ? Should we go back through your posts and see how much there is ?
laugh.gif

I have spent as much times discussing the effectiveness of your suggested tactics as you have. I pointed out several instances in which it didn't work. You have lied in several places.
You obviously have no intention of discussing what is contained in the OP. I'm guessing by the lack of other posters over the past hour, that they have little interest in your obsession with me, or your rage over the many beatings I've imposed on you over the years (all of which you asked for).

In any case, if you ever decide to discuss the topic, you still have the freedom to do that.
laugh.gif

Goodbye.

TROLLING. Ho hum/ ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

I answered your post. Not trolling at all.

You are lying again.

FOUR times you just said "you". So at this point, we can give up on the idea of you talking about the TOPIC ?(rather than trolling)

And the riots did NOT have any significant amount of arson, looting, assault & battery, like the Baltimore riot monday night, after the cops and Guard kicked in. No apologies necessary. I don't require them of anyone, much less those of lesser cognitive abilities.
biggrin.gif

Absolute bullshit. Both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots had plenty of looting and burning.

laugh.gif

You obviously have no intention of discussing what is contained in the OP. I'm guessing by the lack of other posters over the past hour, that they have little interest in your obsession with me, or your rage over the many beatings I've imposed on you over the years (all of which you asked for).

In any case, if you ever decide to discuss the topic, you still have the freedom to do that.
laugh.gif

Goodbye.

I have been providing ample evidence that the "beat them down" strategy does not stop the riot.

In fact, when the riot starts because of police brutality (whether real or perceived) adding more to it only encourages more rioters to join the fray.

I'm on a cell....but I can read.

You accused cops of just about every crime in the book.

Personally I think you're just trying to get me to lose my temper with your constant lies and deceptions.
Pathetic ... simply pathetic ... silly ...... and ridiculous. Well, obviously you can't read, or either it's that you can't comprehend what you're reading. You have made several statements ( which I have brought to your attention ) saying that I have said things that I have NOT said. I have asked you to please point them out, and you have yet to do so. Instead, you put your spin and interpretation to what I have said, in an attempt to change the meaning. Yes, I have accused cops of a lot of things, which are all true, and well documented. The many examples and stories have been made public for a very long time now. I did NOT make them up, fabricate them, nor did I pull them off the wall. Again, if you can dispute them, please do so. If you have a counter, please present it. But, please do not twist what I say around to mean something that I did not say. If you're going to quote me, please do so in the exact same words and context as I have written them.

I'm NOT trying to do anything concerning your temper. Your temper doesn't concern me, not in the least. If I have lied, please point out the lies. If I have said anything deceptive, please point it out. But, if you do, please do so in my exact words, and not the spin and misinterpretation that you have done thus far. Thanks

What is truly pathetic is the way you keep making these statements and claiming you didn't mean what you posted.

As I said before.....I'm on a cell.....with terrible reception. Going back and pasting your exact words is a bit difficult.

When I get on a pc I'll gladly blow your denials all to hell.
I meant every single word of what I have said, and I stand by what I have said. I have NOT claimed that any such thing, as you are accusing me of claiming. Please show where I have changed what I have said. Can you? Obviously NOT. I MEAN every single word that I have said. And, never once have I changed what I meant, never once. Please show where I have changed my meaning of what I have said. Your cell phone is no excuse. And, even if you were able to go back to the comment, you still couldn't show where I have changed anything. Oh, when you get a PC, really. I don't care if you had a $10,000.00 PC, with a 60 inch monitor, you still couldn't show where I have changed anything. You want to know why you couldn't show it? You couldn't show it because I have never changed anything.

Yep.....You're just totally misunderstood.

:boohoo:*sob*
I misunderstood what? What exactly have I misunderstood? Please tell me exactly what you believe it is that I have misunderstood? Can you? Will you?

STFU idiot.....

Pathetic ... simply pathetic ... silly ...... and ridiculous. Well, obviously you can't read, or either it's that you can't comprehend what you're reading. You have made several statements ( which I have brought to your attention ) saying that I have said things that I have NOT said. I have asked you to please point them out, and you have yet to do so. Instead, you put your spin and interpretation to what I have said, in an attempt to change the meaning. Yes, I have accused cops of a lot of things, which are all true, and well documented. The many examples and stories have been made public for a very long time now. I did NOT make them up, fabricate them, nor did I pull them off the wall. Again, if you can dispute them, please do so. If you have a counter, please present it. But, please do not twist what I say around to mean something that I did not say. If you're going to quote me, please do so in the exact same words and context as I have written them.

I'm NOT trying to do anything concerning your temper. Your temper doesn't concern me, not in the least. If I have lied, please point out the lies. If I have said anything deceptive, please point it out. But, if you do, please do so in my exact words, and not the spin and misinterpretation that you have done thus far. Thanks

What is truly pathetic is the way you keep making these statements and claiming you didn't mean what you posted.

As I said before.....I'm on a cell.....with terrible reception. Going back and pasting your exact words is a bit difficult.

When I get on a pc I'll gladly blow your denials all to hell.
I meant every single word of what I have said, and I stand by what I have said. I have NOT claimed that any such thing, as you are accusing me of claiming. Please show where I have changed what I have said. Can you? Obviously NOT. I MEAN every single word that I have said. And, never once have I changed what I meant, never once. Please show where I have changed my meaning of what I have said. Your cell phone is no excuse. And, even if you were able to go back to the comment, you still couldn't show where I have changed anything. Oh, when you get a PC, really. I don't care if you had a $10,000.00 PC, with a 60 inch monitor, you still couldn't show where I have changed anything. You want to know why you couldn't show it? You couldn't show it because I have never changed anything.

Yep.....You're just totally misunderstood.

:boohoo:*sob*
I misunderstood what? What exactly have I misunderstood? Please tell me exactly what you believe it is that I have misunderstood? Can you? Will you?

STFU idiot.....
Childish, silly, pathetic, and speaks more about you than it does about me. Name calling is uncalled for, and contributes absolutely nothing to a conversation. Basically, it shows that you have nothing of real substance to add to the conversation, and that you think name calling and school yard language somehow makes you look right, important, and brilliant. FYI --- It doesn't.

Your age?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Goodbye.

I have been providing ample evidence that the "beat them down" strategy does not stop the riot.

In fact, when the riot starts because of police brutality (whether real or perceived) adding more to it only encourages more rioters to join the fray.
You have provided "ample evidence" of your own delusion. Ample evidence was provided by the Baltiore Police on Tuesday night when the mayor, finally realizing the gross error she made in having the cops stand down, then got them to use force against the rioters, issued a curfew, brought in the National Guard, and Tuesday night was a total contrast to the ludicrous hands-off policy of the night before.

The simple fact that you refuse to admit is that force must be at whatever level fits the occasion. Tuesday night, it fit the lesser level of disturbance well. Monday night, a much higher level of force was needed for a high level of rioting. It wasn't there (at all) and we saw the result (AKA "ample evidence")

You are lying again.

biggrin.gif

Absolute bullshit. Both the Harlem riots and the Chicago riots had plenty of looting and burning.
You are talking the bullshit. Look how you straw man here, by "refuting" what I didn't say. Again (with added emphasis) >> "And the riots did NOT have any significant amount of arson, looting, assault & battery, like the Baltimore riot monday night, after the cops and Guard kicked in."

I blame whoever put this unqualified idiot into office as Mayor. Bad enough that the cops all said "Ask the mayor" (in response to the question of why they weren't arresting looters & arsonists). And bad enough her dum dum remark about giving the rioters "space".

But to top it all off, she also opposed body cameras for the cops. Does this chick get anything right ?
geez.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Goodbye.

You have provided "ample evidence" of your own delusion. Ample evidence was provided by the Baltiore Police on Tuesday night when the mayor, finally realizing the gross error she made in having the cops stand down, then got them to use force against the rioters, issued a curfew, brought in the National Guard, and Tuesday night was a total contrast to the ludicrous hands-off policy of the night before.

The simple fact that you refuse to admit is that force must be at whatever level fits the occasion. Tuesday night, it fit the lesser level of disturbance well. Monday night, a much higher level of force was needed for a high level of rioting. It wasn't there (at all) and we saw the result (AKA "ample evidence")

Adequate force? Backing down from your call for them to kick people's asses and crack some heads?

The problem with going in and trying to overpower the mob is that it creates a bigger mob. That is what happened in Watts, in Harlem, and in Chicago.

Now we have the Washington Post story that Freddie Gray (according to a prisoner in the van with Gray) “was intentionally trying to injure himself,” Interesting. Very interesting. Looks like another rush to judgement against police, without investigation or having all the facts. What will police be blamed for next ? Global warming ?

Prisoner in van said Freddie Gray was trying to injure himself document says - The Washington Post

First you don't want to discuss the specifics of the case because the investigation is not finished. One jailbird talks to the press, and suddenly we should discuss the case?

I'm sure the prisoner broke his own back. Yeah, that is a good answer.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Goodbye.

Adequate force? Backing down from your call for them to kick people's asses and crack some heads?

The problem with going in and trying to overpower the mob is that it creates a bigger mob. That is what happened in Watts, in Harlem, and in Chicago.
Nice try at distorting my words (as you always do). There's no "back down". The post you quoted explained my position easily enough for even you to understand. The Monday situation called for kicking ass. That's what should have happened. The Tuesday situation was much lighter, but still had pepper pellets and rubber bullets shot to disperse crowds + the presence of the National Guard. And you don't know your ass from your elbow about what happened in Harlem. I was THERE, in National Guard uniform, with a bayonet tipped M-1. And your source ?

As I've said all along, you meet riots with whatever force is applicable to the situation, and you never let the rioters have the upper hand. I am a riot-experienced, riot-trained National Guard veteran ; and you are a know-nothing loudmouth. You probably don't even know what a wedge is. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back