Barry Hussein strikes without congressional approval vs Trump’s.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
‘nuff said.

upload_2020-1-5_14-59-22.png
upload_2020-1-5_14-59-22.jpeg

So since Ears did it, it’s okay for Don to do it. Is that right?

Why would you want Don emulating O, when you hate O?

So since Ears did it, it’s okay for Don to do it. Is that right?

Why would you want Don emulating O, when you hate O?
The point of my thread——————->

Your head—————————->

Not sure you're gonna get much traction on this one. Drove through town an hour ago. Didn't see protest number one from either side.

You obviously are ignorant of the two AUMF's still in effect covering the ME regarding the 911 attack and Bush's NeoCon regime building plans; PL 107-40 (2001) and PL 107-243 (2002). Neither authorized an Act of War on Iran AND the WarPowers Act!

Trump gave Congress notice of the assassination just before the 48 hours deadline REQUIRED by the War Powers Act to keep his ass off the BBQ spit. If NO EXISTING AUMF covered the military action and assissination, AN ACT OF WAR, that notification to Congress by Donny Orange within 48hrs was absolutely required.

It's painfully obvious that someone in the Orange Clown's coven of sycophantic ass-kissers let him in on the fact that NO AUMF COVERED the assassination of Gen Soleimani so, the notification of the attack HAD to be and was made according to the LAW. Read the War Powers Act at 50 USC §§ 1541-1548 and quit pulling bullshit out your dumb, fabricating lemming ass.

Not sure you're gonna get much traction on this one. Drove through town an hour ago. Didn't see protest number one from either side.
Did I call for protests?

Nope, but I'm thinking the protests are as overblown as Trump inauguration day numbers. Most people go back to work tomorrow.

You obviously are ignorant of the two AUMF's still in effect covering the ME regarding the 911 attack and Bush's NeoCon regime building plans; PL 107-40 (2001) and PL 107-243 (2002). Neither authorized an Act of War on Iran AND the WarPowers Act!

Trump gave Congress notice of the assassination just before the 48 hours deadline REQUIRED by the War Powers Act to keep his ass off the BBQ spit. If NO EXISTING AUMF covered the military action and assissination, AN ACT OF WAR, that notification to Congress by Donny Orange within 48hrs was absolutely required.

It's painfully obvious that someone in the Orange Clown's coven of sycophantic ass-kissers let him in on the fact that NO AUMF COVERED the assassination of Gen Soleimani so, the notification of the attack HAD to be and was made according to the LAW. Read the War Powers Act at 50 USC §§ 1541-1548 and quit pulling bullshit out your dumb, fabricating lemming ass.
Wow! Pointing out Barry Hussein’s prolific record of “assassination” without informing Congress really triggered you, huh Cupcake.

Come on, you got to admit it was nicely played, even for Trump. He has been on target lists, watch list, want list for years, and he just happened to be walking around on the battlefield in a country foreign to him during and after an attack on our embassy? Who could resist. Nicely played indeed and I don't even like Trump. Now Iraq (the host country) has passed a non-binding resolutions asking us to leave? Very nicely played.

Forum List

Back