Barry Hussein strikes without congressional approval vs Trump’s.

So since Ears did it, it’s okay for Don to do it. Is that right?

Why would you want Don emulating O, when you hate O?

With Presidents, it’s all about precedent. Further, if you were okay with it then or indifferent then, why / how can one come out against the action now other than for the simple notion that you just don’t like the guy doing it now?

The left are really squabbling about how Americans should die! Hly fk, the left hates you if you are a citizen. Illegals, now terrorists are all okay with them. Can’t make it up

You did actually convert to the left. Now you’re just another leftist loser

I bet you can't show me one post where you disapproved of Obama's drone strikes (when they happened - not in the last month)

The left are really squabbling about how Americans should die! Hly fk, the left hates you if you are a citizen. Illegals, now terrorists are all okay with them. Can’t make it up

Send American citizens off to die in a foreign land? Absolutely!

Secure the southern border and don’t allow illegals to enter? How dare you!

Fucking lefties.

82256293_10156968726863775_3852605726304239616_n.jpg

I bet you can't show me one post where you disapproved of Obama's drone strikes (when they happened - not in the last month)
FU. I have been here a long time. Those who know me, know I have criticized O regularly and often.

I voted for Donnie, but won’t again.

This was clearly a wag the dog deal, but cons can’t see it. They would see it clearly, if Ears did it.

Hypocrites.

FU. I have been here a long time. Those who know me, know I have criticized O regularly and often.

This was clearly a wag the dog deal, but cons can’t see it. They would see it clearly, if Ears did it.

Hypocrites.

I have no problem with the drone strikes by Obama. It has clearly been sanctioned by congress.

I also don't care how long you've been here. That is irrelevant.

You also didn't state the you have criticized "O" for the drone strikes he approved.

Edit to add: Do we really need to use "FU" as a response? I challenged you and your initial reaction was fuck you. :lame2:

Hypocrites.

I also don't understand the "wag the dog" reference. I've heard of the tail wagging the dog, but not wag the dog. Help me out. What are you really trying to say. I'm stupid and I need clarity.

Hypocrites.

I also don't understand the "wag the dog" reference. I've heard of the tail wagging the dog, but not wag the dog. Help me out. What are you really trying to say. I'm stupid and I need clarity.
You just admitted being an idiot.

Hypocrites.

I have no problem with the drone strikes by Obama. It has clearly been sanctioned by congress.

You also didn't state the you have criticized "O" for the drone strikes he approved.

Edit to add: Do we really need to use "FU" as a response? I challenged you and your initial reaction was fuck you. :lame2:
Please learn.

Not only was Soleimani a key figure in defeating ISIS, he was also assassinated while *on a peace mission*. Weird, US media hasn't picked up this development!!!

Hypocrites.

You just admitted being an idiot.

I can't help it if you didn't find the irony in my post. Hmmm who is being ignorant now?

Hypocrites.

Please learn.

Not only was Soleimani a key figure in defeating ISIS, he was also assassinated while *on a peace mission*. Weird, US media hasn't picked up this development!!!

You believe that shit? " Soleimani is our leader" was spray painted on the Embassy. The embassy and all embassies are considered territorial.:laugh:

Give me a link to his "Peace mission". Please, I can't wait to read it.

Trump responded legitimately to an attack on a US embassy.

You wag the dog dipshits would have to believe that Trump colluded with Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq so he could drone strike on of their top terrorists to distract from his impeachment or somehow affect the 2020 election,

You lefties said he was stupid. Pick a fucking lane you jerkoffs.

Hypocrites.

Please learn.

Now Dimwingers are describing orchestrating the attack of the US Embassy in Iraq as a "peace mission"'

Wow!

Hypocrites.

Please learn.

Now Dimwingers are describing orchestrating the attack of the US Embassy in Iraq as a "peace mission"'

Wow!
LOL. You really are reaching now.

Forum List

Back