Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

In the last twelve centuries? May be twenty, may be even more. Why?

The problem is, that condition of the Russian economy is the way better. Especially with high oil prices and ineffective sanctions.
View attachment 778987
LOL! Biiitch! You know what color Russian ships are? Rust!

It ain't paint! It's fuckin' rust! All of it! :auiqs.jpg:That pic is a lie! Russians don't paint their ships.

You see... Back in 2010 "pro-Russian" Yanukovich and his "Party of regions" won the elections against pro-European Yulia Timoshenko.
View attachment 780281

After illegal pro-EU coup in 2014 the most popular Ukrainian party - Party of Regions was banned and anti-Russian terror was started. Pro-Russian forces were defeated in "streets vs government discussion", but they obviously were not eliminated, just suppressed. And when people can't go to street for peaceful protest - they go underground and start resistance. Sometimes they just invite foreign forces to help them fight against the tyranny.

There is discrimination of Russian-speakers (and all other minorities) in Ukraine and there is no discrimination of Ukrainians (and most of other minorities) in Russia. Those are simple facts.

If you even question the government in Ukraine - they will murder you without any court (as it was with Martyrs of Odessa, or Oleg Buzina or many others). It doesn't seem very democratical to me. But it does seem democratical to Killary, Xiden and their cronies.
You continue to post Putin's lies even after the whole world has rejected them, why is that? Are you just trying to be annoying?

You continue to post Putin's lies even after the whole world has rejected them, why is that? Are you just trying to be annoying?
You may reject reality, but it matters. Talking about Russian motivation and their goals in that war... Ukraine is not 'Russian Vietnam or Afghanistan', they can't leave it just because they are tired or faced 'economical problems'. It's 'Russian Cuba' (talking about vital threat of medium range missiles and other forces) and it's 'Russian Confederacy' (talking about the nature of conflict, which is, de facto, a civil war).

9 months and tens of thousands of casualties, to *almost* take the 58th largest city in Ukraine. Brilliant. :eusa_wall:

You may reject reality, but it matters. Talking about Russian motivation and their goals in that war... Ukraine is not 'Russian Vietnam or Afghanistan', they can't leave it just because they are tired or faced 'economical problems'. It's 'Russian Cuba' (talking about vital threat of medium range missiles and other forces) and it's 'Russian Confederacy' (talking about the nature of conflict, which is, de facto, a civil war).
The reality is the whole world has rejected Putin's bullshit about the invasion.

9 months and tens of thousands of casualties, to *almost* take the 58th largest city in Ukraine. Brilliant. :eusa_wall:
I doubt you’re right. You know who is taking massive casualties? Clue…it isn’t the Russians.

I doubt you’re right. You know who is taking massive casualties? Clue…it isn’t the Russians.
I don't watch talking heads, let alone Kremlin stooges.

Get out of your echo chamber. I have seen the pictures of the fields and trenches around Bakhmut littered with rotting Russian corpses. For months now, ongoing. The daily report from Bakhmut today- full of dead Wagnerites in the background.

Realistic estimate is between 3:1 and 5:1 in Ukraine's favor for the battle of Bakhmut, since the start of this year. Only one month (February) was there close to parity, that was when the RF flanked the AFU and was hitting them from 3 sides.

Prigozhin yesterday:

"The number of people in Wagner PMC is drying up. Dead, wounded, and those who left after the end of the contract. We're preparing the new reserves. We won't be throwing in new people until we've fully prepared them, until they become the fighters ready to defend the interests of the State."

Wagner is spent. It's been reinforced 3-4 times in Bakhmut, first with VDV (at least two times) and lately by the new Gazprom PMC, who fled their positions and came under fire from Wagner in the process.

I don't watch talking heads, let alone Kremlin stooges.

Get out of your echo chamber. I have seen the pictures of the fields and trenches around Bakhmut littered with rotting Russian corpses. For months now, ongoing. The daily report from Bakhmut today- full of dead Wagnerites in the background.

Realistic estimate is between 3:1 and 5:1 in Ukraine's favor for the battle of Bakhmut, since the start of this year. Only one month (February) was there close to parity, that was when the RF flanked the AFU and was hitting them from 3 sides.

Prigozhin yesterday:

"The number of people in Wagner PMC is drying up. Dead, wounded, and those who left after the end of the contract. We're preparing the new reserves. We won't be throwing in new people until we've fully prepared them, until they become the fighters ready to defend the interests of the State."

Wagner is spent. It's been reinforced 3-4 times in Bakhmut, first with VDV (at least two times) and lately by the new Gazprom PMC, who fled their positions and came under fire from Wagner in the process.
It’s much worse than you’ve been told. Mark my words sonny. No need to continue this awful war. Peace talks now.

Forum List

Back