Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

Almost all the Ukrainians who survive this war will probably come to hate the US government bitterly for the rest of their lives. Why? For getting hundreds of thousands of their young men killed for nothing.
Ummmmm
They don't know Zelinsky or Biden or anyone in the USA....
All these people know is that Russians invaded and took their homes, their children, and their sisters or wives....and for these facts alone they want to see Russians die. No other reason. They are appreciative of the help from the USA.

You really don't have a clue.

Ummmmm
All these people know is that Russians invaded and took their homes, their children, and their sisters or wives....and for these facts alone they want to see Russians die. No other reason. They are appreciative of the help from the USA.

Doubt that. They know the US provoked this war. They voted for Zelenskyy because he claimed he was for peace. Lies. Minsk Accords lies too. This war like so many throughout history was easily avoided, but the elites wanted war. Nothing generates more wealth and power than war.

Almost all the Ukrainians who survive this war will probably come to hate the US government bitterly for the rest of their lives. Why? For getting hundreds of thousands of their young men killed for nothing.

You are absolutely correct! :thup:

Zenazi I mean Zelensky, has pretty much destroyed Ukraine..... a huge percent of their soldiers have been killed, hurt or permanently disabled, and millions of civilians have left the country for good!

Zelensky the corrupt puppet has only brought misery to Ukraine!

Doubt that. They know the US provoked this war. They voted for Zelenskyy because he claimed he was for peace. Lies. Minsk Accords lies too. This war like so many throughout history was easily avoided, but the elites wanted war. Nothing generates more wealth and power than war.
I don't know what Ukrainians will think of the US in the future.

But one thing do know is, you do not speak for Ukrainians.

UWxEuju.jpg

I never realized you were a Russian stooge before; But now I do.

I never realized you were a Russian stooge before; But now I do.
You too! W’s “you’re with us or against us” really convinced a lot of dumb Americans. You’d think after all the lies that have been exposed all Americans wouldn’t fall for war propaganda, but they still do.

Ummmmm

Originally posted by JohnDB
Nope....READ what I posted more carefully. Russia is deporting Ukrainians out of their homes forcibly to Russia....

Yes, the invisible deportees...

10´s of thousands of Ukrainians being held in Russia against their will that noboby can see, talk to, etc...

Forum List

Back