Be careful what you wish for.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

miller's tears. so invigorating! lets see more of them. lots more.

my only regret about trump spending millions to torpedo biden's reputation, is that he did not spend everything.

Pretty funny

Uh .. Democrats, Hollywood, donors and the media have constantly ranted about Biden dropping out .. Did you take too many meds or did the propane in your gaslight just get renewed?

I am getting a kick out of democrats.
Biden is fine, sharp as a tack, had a cold, jet lag. He needs to step down.
Everyone rally around Harris, she will win even though she has lower poll numbers then Biden.

They are convinced if everyone bales really hard the titanic will not sink

Cenk Uyger has been complaining all morning about Harris being practically anointed by the party elite instead of them pushing for an open convention where the candidates can be tried and tested. He's afraid this move is going to backfire. His sentiment is being echoed by others.

Why did you need huffpo to tell you want to think?

I see they're discussing "What has Kamala accomplished?" on Faux. Begging two questions.

What was she supposed to accomplish as a VP with an intransigent Repub lead House?

What did big fat Don accomplish.......in reality......not in the heads of The Following? Remember, Don had a Repub controlled Congress for two years and did jack legislatively except for a tax cut for the rich which caused the deficit to rise.

I see they're discussing "What has Kamala accomplished?" on Faux. Begging two questions.

What was she supposed to accomplish as a VP with an intransigent Repub lead House?

What did big fat Don accomplish.......in reality......not in the heads of The Following? Remember, Don had a Repub controlled Congress for two years and did jack legislatively except for a tax cut for the rich which caused the deficit to rise.

She's the "Border Czar." How's that been going the last few years?

They are all shitting bricks!! It's a brand new day ya' all!!

Actually most Republicans stayed out of the cross-fire and let the dems slap each other around over this.

Forum List

Back