Be honest..do Dems ‘basically’ view Mexico as a US territory & the responsibility of US taxpayers?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It doesn’t appear that Democrats make any distinction between American citizens and Mexico’s citizens...Over the last few years they have become increasingly transparent and blatant....Are we moving toward them making an all out admission...won’t they have to at some point?

Be honest…do you think about how stupid you’ll look before you post?

Democrats accept that the demographics of the nation are changing.

Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 11.03.12 AM.png

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:
“We have lots of anchor babies here on stolen citizenships therefore we must offer free healthcare to Mexico’s people and fight to keep them flowing across our border.”

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:
“We have lots of anchor babies here on stolen citizenships therefore we must offer free healthcare to Mexico’s people and fight to keep them flowing across our border.”

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

“If I’m vile enough and hateful enough, the facts will eventually change because I don’t like them”.

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

“If I’m vile enough and hateful enough, the facts will eventually change because I don’t like them”.

LefTard Logic:
“It is vile to believe that America has a right to sovereignty and hateful to believe that Americans should not be fucked over and forced to fund Mexico’s healthcare.”

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:
“It is vile to believe that America has a right to sovereignty and hateful to believe that Americans should not be fucked over and forced to fund Mexico’s healthcare.”

Trumpian Logic
“Citizens born here are not citizens because they are not the right color”

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

Are you ‘kinda’ making the admission that Mexicrats, for all intents and purposes do in fact view Mexico as our responsibility, essentially a US territory?

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

LefTard Logic:
“Stolen citizenships are the best citizenships, I prefer to only issue citizenships to those stolen by the criminal parents of anchor babies.”

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

Are you ‘kinda’ making the admission that Mexicrats, for all intents and purposes do in fact view Mexico as our responsibility, essentially a US territory?

No…

Democrats accept that the demographics of America are changing; fewer and fewer can draw their lineage to Europe and more and more can draw their lineage to Latin America and Mexico.

But please keep denying it and being the fecal discharge you have turned into an art form. I’m sure the Dems will take every voter you willingly turn down based on skin color.

They became citizens the same way you did… you were born here.

Negative
My ancestors were invited, they were needed, they were wanted. YUGE difference.
You can make the distinction between someone you invite into your home and someone who barges in uninvited and tells you to fuck off...right?

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

No…

Democrats accept that the demographics of America are changing; fewer and fewer can draw their lineage to Europe and more and more can draw their lineage to Latin America and Mexico.

But please keep denying it and being the fecal discharge you have turned into an art form. I’m sure the Dems will take every voter you willingly turn down based on skin color.

“fewer can draw their lineage to Europe and more and more can draw their lineage to Latin America and Mexico.”
That is a sad fact...and exactly why this nation is quickly swirling down the shitter. Weird huh?

Negative
You can make the distinction between someone you invite into your home and someone who barges in uninvited and tells you to fuck off...right?

Your ancestors may have been invited.
Not you.
Your lone qualification for being a citizen was that you were born here.

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

No…

“fewer can draw their lineage to Europe and more and more can draw their lineage to Latin America and Mexico.”
That is a sad fact...and exactly why this nation is quickly swirling down the shitter. Weird huh?

No. Its people like you who are trying to hasten the demise, promoting hate, hoping for civil war, etc...

Negative

Not you.

Negative
Anybody sane knows the 14th has been grossly misinterpreted..The founders never intended for citizenships to be stolen by criminal parents from other nations...The framers knew this nation had to stay predominantly Caucasian to stay great. Refer to the Naturalization Act Of 1790....There is no way in fucking hell they authored the 14th in such a way to fuck over Americans and benefit Mexico....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document....Piss yourself yet?

Last edited:

View attachment 288939

LefTard Logic:

Your thoughts Brain357 ?

Trumpian logic..

Funny, Cornhole, that always seems to be your Progressive thinking!

Trumpian logic..

LefTard Logic:

Trumpian Logic

No…

In my not so humble opinion, people like you are the problem. If you are not descended from WASP's, and you did not marry a WASP, have children who are only WASP's, you must be from the lineage of, and your dependents are now the one's you so despise.

It doesn’t appear that Democrats make any distinction between American citizens and Mexico’s citizens...Over the last few years they have become increasingly transparent and blatant....Are we moving toward them making an all out admission...won’t they have to at some point?
Democrats see a fresh crop of voters.
36188206_973691462800966_3149467344556785664_n.jpg

Negative

Not you.

Negative
Anybody sane knows the 14th has been grossly misinterpreted..The founders never intended for citizenships to be stolen by criminal parents from other nations...The framers knew this nation had to stay predominantly Caucasian to stay great. Refer to the Naturalization Act Of 1790....There is no way in fucking hell they authored the 14th in such a way to fuck over Americans and benefit Mexico....The U.S. Constitution is not an international document....Piss yourself yet?

Almost lost my bladder from laughing at your idiocy…yes.

Forum List

Back