Be Honest Trump Supporters, Would You Get Along With Trump?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Honestly, I'd vote for him again if DeSantis wasn't running, but I don't think I would. The man rarely is able to stop gloating about himself. The only way I'd ever get along with him is if we were strictly talking politics.

190656642_281607720367219_7587063170984377498_n.jpg

Sure. Make my filet mignon well done and pass the ketchup.

Got any homemade shine to wash it down with?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No, I think our personalities would clash. That being said, I don’t vote for the leader of the free world because he appears to be a nice guy and gives me the warm fuzzies. That would make me a Democrat.

Biden gave the Democrats warm fuzzies?

I'm just loving what I'm seeing unfold, especially since I know that DeathSentence doesn't stand a chance against the juggernaut that is Trump.

It's all going to go down in flames for the GOP no matter which of those two clowns go up against Biden.

This is highly entertaining.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Isn't it odd that the only people who have problems with president Trump's marriages are the ones who supported a rapist president and one who is scammed money off senior citizens ruining their golden years and used insider trading to make millions...and also sell influence to foreign nations...... you know that President Trump;s family is tight, he has moral children and his Ex Wives have no beef with him.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd vote for him again if DeSantis wasn't running, but I don't think I would. The man rarely is able to stop gloating about himself. The only way I'd ever get along with him is if we were strictly talking politics.

You should be asking why Lefties are genuinely far more obsessed with Trump's personality than any MAGA supporter.

Forum List

Back