🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be Strong In The LORD

1satan.jpg

so there aren't people or organizations attacking Christians and their faith? Are you imaginary?

I hope Joe finds what he is searching for.

A place where i never have to listen to religious fools again? Sadly, I will never find that place.

The best I can hope for is to point out the absurdity of your beliefs.
Who forced you to listen to this thread today? No one did........You chose to be here, and you chose to attack a thread that you could have simply avoided.............

People believe as they believe.........If you don't believe in God then why do you attack it all the time on threads about it.................And if it offends you, why do you even post on these threads.

A place where i never have to listen to religious fools again? Sadly, I will never find that place.

I don't think that's really what you are looking for. If it was you wouldn't be hanging out in a religious forum where people of faith hang out.

dont worry. We love you anyway. God does too.

Who forced you to listen to this thread today? No one did........You chose to be here, and you chose to attack a thread that you could have simply avoided.............

People believe as they believe.........If you don't believe in God then why do you attack it all the time on threads about it.................And if it offends you, why do you even post on these threads.

I usually avoid the religious threads most days. This one kind of ticked me off because you had six posts of screaming one verse at a time.

my problem with religion is that you guys can't keep it to yourselves. You want everyone else to live the way you expect them to (don't get me started on the ministers who get caught with boy hookers and a pile of meth).

I don't think that's really what you are looking for. If it was you wouldn't be hanging out in a religious forum where people of faith hang out.

dont worry. We love you anyway. God does too.

I usually don't hang out in the religious threads.

Now, that we've got that out of the way, how about addressing some of the legitimate doctrinal points I brought up in Post #40.

Why would an eternal, omnipotent, Omniscient being have a need to be worshipped or care about the choices made by people on just one planet?

I usually avoid the religious threads most days. This one kind of ticked me off because you had six posts of screaming one verse at a time.

my problem with religion is that you guys can't keep it to yourselves. You want everyone else to live the way you expect them to (don't get me started on the ministers who get caught with boy hookers and a pile of meth).
What you do and believe is your business and your problem. Not mine.

How does this thread butt into your life unless you decide to enter the thread. There are thousands of threads online...........and you picked this one.........and then complain how this thread butted into your life by CHOOSING TO ENTER IT. If you don't want to hear or read about it change the channel.

[

How does this thread butt into your life unless you decide to enter the thread. There are thousands of threads online...........and you picked this one.........and then complain how this thread butted into your life by CHOOSING TO ENTER IT. If you don't want to hear or read about it change the channel.

So you aren't going to answer the doctrinal questions, either?

Look, I don't go into churches and tell the pastor he's full of crap.

But if you are going to mindlessly repeat bible verses, you should expect a little mocking.

[

But if you are going to mindlessly repeat bible verses, you should expect a little mocking.
Seek help.......You are nothing but a sock who attacks threads because it is what you are and what you do..........

Jeri........please continue.......sorry for butting into the thread.

I believe that when the Holy Spirit lead me to put this message up, Eagle, it was going to have a powerful effect on the people on this board. In fact, I knew it would have a powerful effect because the LORD gave me this Word - it is fresh - it is a Living Word - A two - edged Sword against the camp of the enemy that has been holding captive far too long people who "want to believe" but find themselves at enmity with God! It is a message for the Believers but I knew it was going to have a powerful effect on those not in Christ (yet) because it's a Word from heaven. When we receive things from the LORD the enemy is going to rile up every demon of hell at his fingertips to steal that word from the believers and from those who are even now becoming believers and / or who will become believers in the future!

My heart goes out to Joe. I truly hope he finds what he is in search of because what he is searching for is his salvation - whether or not he realizes it or not - Joe - like all of us - is a spirit being - living in a body - and he has a soul - his will and emotions ........

we all have a soul - our mind, seat of our emotions - our will - we are spiritual beings! We were created in the Image of God according to Genesis 1:26 and God clearly stated in that scripture - Let us make man in our image and in our likeness.

God is a Spirit and we worship Him in Spirit and in truth. So we see that as spirits we we will live eternally - even as angels never die - angels are called ministering spirits - these angels serve the LORD - they do not die (although they were not created in the image and likeness of God - they have wings) the angel who slew over 100,000 enemies while Joshua and his men slept - is still an angel today - Gabriel is still with us as is Michael and other angels who do serve the Lord God Almighty!

We as spirit beings will live eternally in one of two places - heaven or hell - Satan would like people who are presently in the world, living in sin, bound by addictions, perverse habits, desires and such - to believe that they are without hope. That Jesus cannot help them and that Jesus will never forgive them. That is a lie. Romans Chapter ten proves it is a lie. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. This is the promise Jesus Christ has given to all mankind. Call upon the LORD and be saved. Repent of your sins, believe on the LORD and be saved. Romans 10: 9,10 is the salvation message.

It is my belief that in many cases the bigger the sinner - the greater the saint!

Look at Paul. Paul was a murderer and ended up being a humble servant of God - a true servant of the LORD. With that in mind I have great hope for all the people on this board and pray for everyone along those lines - that God will not miss a single person here!

Because God does indeed love Joe even while Joe is resisting that love. God is Love 1 John 4:8 and He does not wish that any would perish but that all would turn from their own wickedness and repent and come to him!

In 2 Chronicles 7:14 we see such an invitation and realize the heart of God is that He has been merciful, long suffering, slow to wrath, in order to save as many as would come to Jesus Christ!

My prayer is the people on this USMB are going to believe on the LORD Jesus Christ, repent of their sins and receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior according to Romans 10: 9,10. That they are going to escape the traps of Satan - the pit of hell and lead others to Jesus Christ therein snatching those souls from the flames as well. All things are possible with God. All things are possible. I am believing the month of October and beginning of November for the greatest harvest of souls - born again believers - ever!

I believe in divine providence. I believe there is no mistake of who is on this board and who is not on the board - I believe in divine providence - that if God has put us all together here on USMB - then God has a plan! .....and when God has a plan?? It's a very, very good plan! :eusa_angel:

My heart goes out to Joe. I truly hope he finds what he is in search of because what he is searching for is his salvation - whether or not he realizes it or not - Joe - like all of us - is a spirit being - living in a body - and he has a soul - his will and emotions ..

Guy, whatever i'm looking for, I'm not going to find it in your religion. I started figuring out your beliefs were full of crap from reading the bible. 12 years of Catholic school left me with the impression it was bullshit, and I figured this out at a relatively young age.

"So Sister, why did God drown all the babies?"

"Because they were WIIIIIICKED!!!!"

No, seriously?

We as spirit beings will live eternally in one of two places - heaven or hell - Satan would like people who are presently in the world, living in sin, bound by addictions, perverse habits, desires and such - to believe that they are without hope.

Okay, why would Satan do that? What's in it for him?

What benefit does Satan get from people going to hell, when most people are going there anyway?

"Hey, I was a decent person, why am I here?"

"Well, you didn't take Jesus into your soul!"

"I was born in freaking Japan! I never heard of Jesus!"

You see how absurd this becomes if you actually think about it and don't just mindlessly repeat scriptures?

I believe in divine providence. I believe there is no mistake of who is on this board and who is not on the board - I believe in divine providence - that if God has put us all together here on USMB - then God has a plan! .....and when God has a plan?? It's a very, very good plan!

Yeah, a Nun said something like that to me when my mom died of cancer.

the one thing I've noticed about the world is that it's arbitrary and cruel. Good people suffer and bad people prosper.

[

Joe, that nun was wrong. I am praying for you that the LORD heals you of that deep hurt. I do not know why anyone would say such a thing. That was not the LORD, Joe! That was not the LORD! I love you, God loves you and sooner or later the love of Jesus Christ is going to overcome all of this - if you will only give Jesus half a chance - I promise you - you'll be healed of that deep wound. I am praying for you and I want the best for your life. That is the truth, Joe.

if you weren't reading it to begin with how would you know what she said in it? How can something tick you off if you aren't involved. And why should we keep happiness to ourself? If you see a good tv show do you keep it to yourself or do you talk about it with others?

out lives have been touched by the atonement of Christ. We have become new people. We have overcome amazing trials because of Him. Why wouldn't we want to share that?

This song is a reminder that we have soldiers on the front lines fighting for us every day in the physical realm and we also have soldiers who war in the spirit to do battle for us every day in the spiritual realm. Just as you do not know the Soldiers who are laying their lives down for you on the front lines of the battle field in other nations - neither do you many times know the warriors who are laying down their lives for you in the spiritual battles that are going on every day. It is a two fold battle - the one raging in the physical realm is a reflection of the one raging in the spiritual realm. Do not forget to pray for our military men and women who are out there right now.

Joe, that nun was wrong. I am praying for you that the LORD heals you of that deep hurt. I do not know why anyone would say such a thing. That was not the LORD, Joe! That was not the LORD! I love you, God loves you and sooner or later the love of Jesus Christ is going to overcome all of this - if you will only give Jesus half a chance - I promise you - you'll be healed of that deep wound. I am praying for you and I want the best for your life. That is the truth, Joe.

I think that nun was wrong because there is no God.

I would certainly hate to think she was right that there was a God who just let the poor woman suffer and fear for a year and a half because, hey, it was part of his master plan to make half her kids Atheists. Because that would be silly.

Forum List

Back