Beer and Televisions will be MORE EXPENSIVE! WTF!!??

According to the left we should do nothing while other countries screw us over.

Trump complains that EVERY country is somehow screwing us over but provides few specifics.

Donnie Dealmaker was supposed to negotiate better deals but so far, he has only trashed existing deals and replaced them with isolation

No stupid Trump isn't complaining, Americans who lost their jobs to unfair trade practices are complaining hello figure out why you lost the election you ignorant hacks.

Buy used CRT TV sets.

So you're saying that a strong "America first" economy means a return to antiquated technology that isn't even manufactured anymore? Kinda like all those 1950s vehicles they have in Cuba?
I was just joking, but sometimes you can find that stuff in the trash, fully functional and for free.

According to the left we should do nothing while other countries screw us over.

Trump complains that EVERY country is somehow screwing us over but provides few specifics.

Donnie Dealmaker was supposed to negotiate better deals but so far, he has only trashed existing deals and replaced them with isolation

No stupid Trump isn't complaining, Americans who lost their jobs to unfair trade practices are complaining hello figure out why you lost the election you ignorant hacks.
Trump is making shit up without evidence

He makes claims that we lose on every deal. What actually happens in deals is you get some things you want and the other side gets some things they want
Just because the other side gets something doesn’t mean you lost

That is why Donnie Dealmaker hasn’t made any deals yet

Surely they can make this stuff in the U.S. When have lefties ever worried about the price of beer kegs anyway?

That's fine and dandy except our laws prohibit the US from making any quality beer. Our beer has slightly more alcohol than Kool-Aid and the stuff tastes like crap.

My brand is Molson and the only time I drink an American beer is when it's offered to me when I visit friends or family; I don't want to be rude or insulting. Beer needs to have alcohol in it to have quality taste and the feel like you're actually drinking an adult beverage.
Molson only has a 5% alcohol content and taste like melted snow polluted with bear and Elk piss. American craft beer has an average of 5.9% alcohol content and is available with 8% content if a higher content is desired. America makes the best beer in the world.

Right, and you're paying five times the price too. Much of that stuff still tastes like crap.

Surely they can make this stuff in the U.S. When have lefties ever worried about the price of beer kegs anyway?

That's fine and dandy except our laws prohibit the US from making any quality beer. Our beer has slightly more alcohol than Kool-Aid and the stuff tastes like crap.

My brand is Molson and the only time I drink an American beer is when it's offered to me when I visit friends or family; I don't want to be rude or insulting. Beer needs to have alcohol in it to have quality taste and the feel like you're actually drinking an adult beverage.

Seeing as alcohol laws are in the hands of the states, that doesn't really make any sense.

Forum List

Back