Beer and Televisions will be MORE EXPENSIVE! WTF!!??

Surely they can make this stuff in the U.S. When have lefties ever worried about the price of beer kegs anyway?

They were all for the coca cola tax when it was passed. And now outraged about beer, which is even worse for the health.

We lived through a tax on soda, so I think you'll be okay paying a few cents more for beer.

Surely they can make this stuff in the U.S. When have lefties ever worried about the price of beer kegs anyway?

That's fine and dandy except our laws prohibit the US from making any quality beer. Our beer has slightly more alcohol than Kool-Aid and the stuff tastes like crap.

My brand is Molson and the only time I drink an American beer is when it's offered to me when I visit friends or family; I don't want to be rude or insulting. Beer needs to have alcohol in it to have quality taste and the feel like you're actually drinking an adult beverage.

But others weighed in favoring the tariffs. U.S. Steel Corp. asked for tin mill products to be added to the China list, and several other steel companies that asked for fabricated steel to be added.

At least one company, American Keg, is seeking import protection partly because it is facing higher costs for steel as a result of Trump’s previous decision to impose a 25 percent duty on steel imports from China and other suppliers to protect U.S. national security. In fact, the company said duties of 76 percent would be justified to help make its sector competitive.

I wonder if this will affect Trump and Ivanka since a lot of their stuff is made in China, oh those poor souls, Ivanka and Jared only made over 82 million last year.

Good for them. Jealousy will eat you alive.

But others weighed in favoring the tariffs. U.S. Steel Corp. asked for tin mill products to be added to the China list, and several other steel companies that asked for fabricated steel to be added.

At least one company, American Keg, is seeking import protection partly because it is facing higher costs for steel as a result of Trump’s previous decision to impose a 25 percent duty on steel imports from China and other suppliers to protect U.S. national security. In fact, the company said duties of 76 percent would be justified to help make its sector competitive.

I wonder if this will affect Trump and Ivanka since a lot of their stuff is made in China, oh those poor souls, Ivanka and Jared only made over 82 million last year.

Good for them. Jealousy will eat you alive.

Pay to play on steroids. Trump and Ivanka, made in China.

That's fine and dandy except our laws prohibit the US from making any quality beer. Our beer has slightly more alcohol than Kool-Aid and the stuff tastes like crap.

My brand is Molson and the only time I drink an American beer is when it's offered to me when I visit friends or family; I don't want to be rude or insulting. Beer needs to have alcohol in it to have quality taste and the feel like you're actually drinking an adult beverage.
Molson only has a 5% alcohol content and taste like melted snow polluted with bear and Elk piss. American craft beer has an average of 5.9% alcohol content and is available with 8% content if a higher content is desired. America makes the best beer in the world.

Both our 'commercial' brew and television can't suck enough here

One has to find a microbrewery for any decent suds ,and BUY anything worth watching

~S~

Molson only has a 5% alcohol content and taste like melted snow polluted with bear and Elk piss. American craft beer has an average of 5.9% alcohol content and is available with 8% content if a higher content is desired. America makes the best beer in the world.
Yea...our most popular beer is Coors Lite

They were all for the coca cola tax when it was passed. And now outraged about beer, which is even worse for the health.
BINGO.....because the tax was implemented by democrats to force us to make "better" choices

have you ever noticed that democrats love to tax and force people's behavior

b03ui8ba66411.jpg

According to the left we should do nothing while other countries screw us over.

Trump complains that EVERY country is somehow screwing us over but provides few specifics.

Donnie Dealmaker was supposed to negotiate better deals but so far, he has only trashed existing deals and replaced them with isolation

Forum List

Back