Zone1 Beginning of the Apocalypse, USA, Russia Threaten Nukes?

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Why are we in this war with Ukraine and Russia anyway? We along with Europe keep sending weapons and troops to fight their war.
Now we are gearing up for all-out war,

Zech 14:12 Bible describes nuke effect on the body, no other weapon can do this to a person while they stand on their feet but nuclear.

ople will live there, and never again will there be an utter destruction. So Jerusalem will dwell securely. 12And this will be the plague with which the LORD strikes all the peoples who have warred against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. 13On that day a great panic from the LORD will come upon them, so that each will seize the hand of another, and the hand of one will rise against the other.…
Berean Standard Bible ·

Zech 14:12 Bible describes nuke effect on the body, no other weapon can do this to a person while they stand on their feet but nuclear.
how much 'nuke' would compromise the rotation , if not solar orbit of this rock?

~S~

how much 'nuke' would compromise the rotation , if not solar orbit of this rock?

~S~

I don't understand your question? Can you explain? I'm just hoping for calmer minds and souls to stop the madness.

After Dems lose big tomorrow, they will no doubt push for a nuclear war with Russia. May as well destroy America if they can’t rule over it.

Europe and the royal family seem to be very evil, why would price charles put on such a satanic program at an event this size and why are so many people from all nation's participating or attending it?
Skip thru this if you don't want to watch all 18 minutes.

After Dems lose big tomorrow, they will no doubt push for a nuclear war with Russia. May as well destroy America if they can’t rule over it.
Meaning of "hawk":
noun

1. a bird of prey with broad rounded wings and a long tail, typically taking prey by surprise with a short chase.

2. a person who advocates an aggressive or warlike policy, especially in foreign affairs.
"severe limits were put on the peace plan by party hawks"
So are you trying to say you're switching parties?

I' have no control over the evils of the world but I do like this verse,I need to use the advice more than I do.

Phil.4:8,

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable— if anything is excellent or praiseworthy— think on these things. 9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.…

I' have no control over the evils of the world but I do like this verse,I need to use the advice more than I do.

Phil.4:8,

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable— if anything is excellent or praiseworthy— think on these things. 9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.…
why not embrace nuclear war....the dead have no worries whatsoever

Why are we in this war with Ukraine and Russia anyway? We along with Europe keep sending weapons and troops to fight their war.
Now we are gearing up for all-out war,

Relax you are listening way too much what the media tells you,there is not going to be no war,putin is not the next Hitler as the media paints him to be.

Relax you are listening way too much what the media tells you,there is not going to be no war,putin is not the next Hitler as the media paints him to be.

I am not for Putin or the pianist, what happens over there is none of my bizwax. But I suppose the Military Industrial Complex and their allies are really happy about it.

I am not for Putin or the pianist, what happens over there is none of my bizwax. But I suppose the Military Industrial Complex and their allies are really happy about it.
Okay I see you are awake,putin opposes them,thst is why the media demonizes him cause Russia is off the dollar and the military industrial complex complex is propped up by commie lovers obama and Biden and their pals the bushs.

Forum List

Back