Belarus Attacks Poland

Belarus just said (yesterday I think) if they get attacked at all, they will be using russian nukes in retaliation.
It's fear mongering....in truth Belarus and Russia are more scared of a nuclear exchange than we are. Same with former Soviet Union nations.

Live free or die!

It's fear mongering....in truth Belarus and Russia are more scared of a nuclear exchange than we are. Same with former Soviet Union nations.

Live free or die!
Any sane person would be scared of a nuclear exchange, do you think your city would be immune from annihilation?

Any sane person would be scared of a nuclear exchange, do you think your city would be immune from annihilation?

Actually most cities would be safe.

There are over 4 million cities on the planet, and not even close to that many nukes in the world.

I actually live in a town now with a population of just under 100k. And it is not at risk at all, as there is absolutely nothing in this city to cause anybody to waste a nuke on it. No military bases, no key infrastructure or production facilities, nothing at all. That that is the case for a vast majority of the cities in the world.

There are over 4 million cities on the planet, and not even close to that many nukes in the world.

I actually live in a town now with a population of just under 100k. And it is not at risk at all, as there is absolutely nothing in this city to cause anybody to waste a nuke on it. No military bases, no key infrastructure or production facilities, nothing at all. That that is the case for a vast majority of the cities in the world.
I'd be obliterated, fuck it! :spinner:

So when did the attack happen?
iu

Poland has a multiyear military upgrade program thats absolutely staggering and, when completed, would give Russia a true run for its money. Its buying tanks and mobile artillery from South Korea on a scale that would impress Zhukov in 1944. Unlike the rest of Europe's NATO members, Poland and the Baltic nations aren't messing around. Belarus would do very well to meticulously avoid FAFOing here.

At least from this thread I got to read "Saint Javelin" Twitter posts. :auiqs.jpg:

It's like a Catholic saint, but with a Javelin. :abgg2q.jpg:

Still LMAO!

There is nowhere in the world that would be unscathed from a nuclear exchange. From airborne radiation to radiation contaminated seas....EVERYONE would pay the price.

Let's put it this way....if you were killed in the initial blast you would be one of the lucky ones....cancer with no medical treatment is unpleasant to say the least about it.

I live 20 miles outside a major City, i would just see a blinding flash before the massive blast that a nuclear bomb would inflict on my area, even if you survived it life wouldn't be worth living.

I live 20 miles outside a major City

Then in reality, you are likely going to be just fine.

You are aware that the era of the multi-megaton "city killer" nukes ended decades ago, right?

Feel free to use Nukemap, and put on it where you think a nuke would land near you. Then type in either 100 or 500 kt, because that is the size of a vast majority of nukes today.

I find it absolutely fascinating how little most people know or understand about nukes. Most are living based entirely on an irrational fear that has no basis in reality. But they are not as big as most people seem to believe they are anymore. If a Russian nuke was to land on the Mall in Washington DC between the Washington and Lincoln memorials, the Pentagon would only get light damage. And that is if it is targeted with the largest nuke in the Russian inventory.

Neither the US or Russia has used missiles with nukes in the megaton range in over 2 decades.

You are aware that the era of the multi-megaton "city killer" nukes ended decades ago, right?

Feel free to use Nukemap, and put on it where you think a nuke would land near you. Then type in either 100 or 500 kt, because that is the size of a vast majority of nukes today.

I find it absolutely fascinating how little most people know or understand about nukes. Most are living based entirely on an irrational fear that has no basis in reality. But they are not as big as most people seem to believe they are anymore. If a Russian nuke was to land on the Mall in Washington DC between the Washington and Lincoln memorials, the Pentagon would only get light damage. And that is if it is targeted with the largest nuke in the Russian inventory.

Neither the US or Russia has used missiles with nukes in the megaton range in over 2 decades.
What makes you think it would just be one? you seem to belong to the Dr Strangelove school of thought.

Well "just fine" is probably a stretch. Radioactive tap water, no electricity, and nuclear fallout depending upon rain and winds. Not to mention the volume of general panic.

Forum List

Back