Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

norwegen

None of that is in revelation.

Oh look, 4 horses ;)

our Horsemen of the Apocalypse​

6 Then I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” [a] 2 I looked, and behold, there was a white horse.[b] The one riding on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him. He went out as a conqueror so he might conquer.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, fiery red. The one riding on it was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. He was given a great sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And behold, I saw a black horse.[c] The one riding on it held a balance scale in his hand. 6 Then I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[d] of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius—but do no harm to the oil and wine!”[e]

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come!” 8 Behold, I saw a horse, pale greenish gray. The name of the one riding on it was Death, and Sheol was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword and by famine and by plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.[f]

Lowest level in US history and down 10 percent in the last decade

https://news.gallup.com/poll/393737...U.S. Dips to 81%, a New Low[/HEADING][/QUOTE]

Eighty-one percent of U.S. adults say they believe in God, down six percentage points from 2017 and the lowest in Gallup's trend.
news.gallup.com
news.gallup.com

-god-dips-new-low.aspx?itm_source=newsletter&itm_medium=email&itm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top[/URL]
Did you make up the "down 10% in the last decade" thingy? admit it, you did.

Oh look, 4 horses ;)

our Horsemen of the Apocalypse​

6 Then I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” [a] 2 I looked, and behold, there was a white horse.[b] The one riding on it had a bow, and a crown was given to him. He went out as a conqueror so he might conquer.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, fiery red. The one riding on it was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. He was given a great sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come!” And behold, I saw a black horse.[c] The one riding on it held a balance scale in his hand. 6 Then I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart[d] of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius—but do no harm to the oil and wine!”[e]

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature saying, “Come!” 8 Behold, I saw a horse, pale greenish gray. The name of the one riding on it was Death, and Sheol was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword and by famine and by plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.[f]

John is describing what happened in his own time.

Wrong. It's all real.
For millennia humankind had no religion, no deities; belief systems were fundamentally nature-based, devoid of doctrine and dogma.

With the advent of civilization came the development of religion and deities, polytheism, monotheism.

That’s why religion and ‘god’ are creations of man, the same is true of the bible and other works of religious codification.

For millennia humankind had no religion, no deities; belief systems were fundamentally nature-based, devoid of doctrine and dogma.

With the advent of civilization came the development of religion and deities, polytheism, monotheism.

That’s why religion and ‘god’ are creations of man, the same is true of the bible and other works of religious codification.

Hell will welcome you.

What? Another individual with the gift of "Clairvoyance".........the ability to read the subconscious minds of others? Just how do you know what another person "......subconsciously wants"? :dunno:
Clairvoyance is supernatural. Mental health professionals use different methods. If you're completely settled with bible myths then you won't have a purpose to take part in this discussion.
The Holy Scriptures and the CREATION model have never been subject to falsification by the Scientific Method..........NEVER!
The major churches, including the catholic church have turned to accepting Darwinian evolution. Some attempt to reconcile creation and evolution together but that's quite impossible.
What's more logical to accept as truth..... A model that has never been falsified or a theory that has been falsified with every attempt to reproduce that theory into reality in the lab?
To accept the bible's theory of a 6000 to 10,000 year old earth.

That would eliminate the bible theory on how all the dinosaurs could fit on the boat!

Life being created in a lab is coming. Science hasn't been trying for more than a couple of hundred years so far. It will come before jesus gets back.

Last edited:
Clairvoyance is supernatural. Mental health professionals use different methods. If you're completely settled with bible myths then you won't have a purpose to take part in this discussion.

The major churches, including the catholic church have turned to accepting Darwinian evolution. Some attempt to reconcile creation and evolution together but that's quite impossible.

To accept the bible's theory of a 6000 to 10,000 year old earth.

That would eliminate the bible theory on how all the dinosaurs could fit on the boat!

Life being created in a lab is coming. Science hasn't been trying for more than a couple of hundred years so far. It will come before jesus gets back.

Too funny.

He's never made the connection between the seige when Jerusalem was surrounded by foreign armies, the hell of famine, war and death.. and the destruction of the temple.

Prove to me that the Bible isn't what it says it is. Can you?

Forum List

Back