Ben Carson Believes Darwin's Theory Was A Creation of Satan

Funny someone takes the name of Isaac Newton, a devout Christian, and mocks Christianity. Probably has no clue about Newtons faith.

The word "Evolution" mean anything to you...its means Satan has infiltrated science..........

Any believer in Darwinism must have no problem with beating the crap out of or killing other males to take their women.
Eating babies is acceptable.
Letting the weak or wounded die is the only option.
The list goes on and on.

Yet the cowards hide behind the concepts of religion.
Its the Devil I tell you its old 666 himself .........woohooo

Any believer in Darwinism must have no problem with beating the crap out of or killing other males to take their women.
The list goes on and on.

Chicago Jesus.

The list goes on and on.

Chicago Jesus.
Kansas Gosh.............

The list goes on and on.

What you've posted has nothing to do with Darwin's theories.

Propagating ignorance and rejecting science is not overrated especially when someone is as brilliant and as grounded in science as Ben Carson is. He really needs to speak to this claim.
He has an right to his opinion, as does any other scientist...

As a scientist and as the frontrunner to the Republican nomination he has an obligation to speak about his beliefs and why he is rejecting the things he learned in his scientific education.

Evolution is NOT a key fundamental for a neurosurgeon. ANY neurosurgeon today knows more about the human body and biology than Darwin did. Evolution has hardly any medical bearing on technique or process of being a doctor.

AND Darwin didn't have a clue as to the MECHANISM of evolution which is in the genetics of beings. And he is NOT the ultimate authority of what we NOW know about evolution. That it can be rapid or slow or even manipulated. And NEWER knowledge postulates that there were periods of BLAZING fast specie creation and evolution. All triggered by a variety of events such as Cosmic ray storms, Chemical changes in the environment, even EXTREME stress. These fall into the realm of "Acts of God" under an AllState Insurance Policy.

So HUMILITY in a scientist -- where they are not BEATING YOU UP with approved versions of orthodox science and whacking you with Darwin as the "end all and be all" of evolution knowledge --- is refreshing.

A little HUMILITY and "I'm still not certain" is not a bad thing for a politician or a scientist.. I LIKE humility..

Now watch the arrogance of folks defending Darwin.. Even tho they probably have no concept of what he DIDN'T know --- that's been discovered since his death..

Flac,
Science is a body of knowledge which evolves, just as gravitational theory was updated with Einstein's relativity theory , so has evolution theory been updated with new findings.
True , a neurosurgeon doesn't actually need evolution , just as a rocket scientist doesn't require the relativity theory, but Carson's claims are as outrageous as having a rocket scientist say Einstein's findings are a Satan's invention.
Also, while Darwin did not know about the mechanisms he could certainly see the effects ( just as we are clueless about the mechanics of dark matter , but we can see its effects). Darwin was not the end of the evolution theory , but rather the starting point.
Now to be slightly scientific : to call the evolution theory a creation of the "enemy" one should at least try to give any proof whatsoever of the existence of the aforementioned "enemy"... which is the part which so irritates me comming from someone with a scientific background.

Yeah -- SO? If you watch the entire clip -- he wants to take a whack at expounding on the concepts. Referenced writing a book. I can hold my fire until then. In the meantime, I'll refrain from using Darwin as proof that man knows all about the origins of life. Doesn't mean I invoke God or the Devil.. But I'm still stuck on the arrogance of the "Big Bang" where all matter/energy in the universe existed on the head of a pin. Takes a LOT MORE "faith" and arrogance to swallow that whole...
Then again , it is one thig to say : the evolution theory as a whole and some specific points of Darwin's theory are wrong, and I will write a book about it , and another completely different to say : I attribute that theory to "the enemy", and I will write a book about it.
I am an agnostic, but I like Christ teachings, and nothing in the evolution theory goes against that.
The old testament in the other hand, is a very different matter.

Quantum mechanics are a lot weirder, than the evolution theory.

He has an right to his opinion, as does any other scientist...

As a scientist and as the frontrunner to the Republican nomination he has an obligation to speak about his beliefs and why he is rejecting the things he learned in his scientific education.

Evolution is NOT a key fundamental for a neurosurgeon. ANY neurosurgeon today knows more about the human body and biology than Darwin did. Evolution has hardly any medical bearing on technique or process of being a doctor.

AND Darwin didn't have a clue as to the MECHANISM of evolution which is in the genetics of beings. And he is NOT the ultimate authority of what we NOW know about evolution. That it can be rapid or slow or even manipulated. And NEWER knowledge postulates that there were periods of BLAZING fast specie creation and evolution. All triggered by a variety of events such as Cosmic ray storms, Chemical changes in the environment, even EXTREME stress. These fall into the realm of "Acts of God" under an AllState Insurance Policy.

So HUMILITY in a scientist -- where they are not BEATING YOU UP with approved versions of orthodox science and whacking you with Darwin as the "end all and be all" of evolution knowledge --- is refreshing.

A little HUMILITY and "I'm still not certain" is not a bad thing for a politician or a scientist.. I LIKE humility..

Now watch the arrogance of folks defending Darwin.. Even tho they probably have no concept of what he DIDN'T know --- that's been discovered since his death..

Flac,
Science is a body of knowledge which evolves, just as gravitational theory was updated with Einstein's relativity theory , so has evolution theory been updated with new findings.
True , a neurosurgeon doesn't actually need evolution , just as a rocket scientist doesn't require the relativity theory, but Carson's claims are as outrageous as having a rocket scientist say Einstein's findings are a Satan's invention.
Also, while Darwin did not know about the mechanisms he could certainly see the effects ( just as we are clueless about the mechanics of dark matter , but we can see its effects). Darwin was not the end of the evolution theory , but rather the starting point.
Now to be slightly scientific : to call the evolution theory a creation of the "enemy" one should at least try to give any proof whatsoever of the existence of the aforementioned "enemy"... which is the part which so irritates me comming from someone with a scientific background.

Yeah -- SO? If you watch the entire clip -- he wants to take a whack at expounding on the concepts. Referenced writing a book. I can hold my fire until then. In the meantime, I'll refrain from using Darwin as proof that man knows all about the origins of life. Doesn't mean I invoke God or the Devil.. But I'm still stuck on the arrogance of the "Big Bang" where all matter/energy in the universe existed on the head of a pin. Takes a LOT MORE "faith" and arrogance to swallow that whole...
Then again , it is one thig to say : the evolution theory as a whole and some specific points of Darwin's theory are wrong, and I will write a book about it , and another completely different to say : I attribute that theory to "the enemy", and I will write a book about it.
I am an agnostic, but I like Christ teachings, and nothing in the evolution theory goes against that.

The bible if not taken as a whole, is useless gibberish...

Carson's apologists will, of course, try to promote the ridiculous notion that Carson is speaking in 'metaphor' or 'symbolism' in an attempt to mitigate the stupidity of his statements – but such efforts will fail, as the idea that Darwin is somehow 'evil,' or his discoveries 'harmful,' is clear idiocy.

The entire Bible is written in "symbolism and metaphor". Otherwise it wouldn't be the World's best selling book..

Flac,

The bible taken as a whole is one of the most inconsistent documents to be read.
For starters it depicts God with two very different personalities, frankly I would rather think that if there is a god, it is more similar to the one depicted in the New Testament.

Flac,

The bible taken as a whole is one of the most inconsistent documents to be read.
For starters it depicts God with two very different personalities, frankly I would rather think that if there is a god, it is more similar to the one depicted in the New Testament.
According to you?? Or God??

As I suspected, Carson isn't really wanting to be president. He's just using the campaign to increase his name recognition so he can have a career as another rich TV preacher. Somebody has to take Jerry Falwell's place.
Agreed.

Both he and Trump aren't serious 'candidates,' if they were they'd not be making these stupid, ridiculous statements.

You mean like blaming the MASSIVE refugee flow from the Middle East on Global Warming?

NOW THERE is an "article of faith"... A damn near RELIGIOUS precept that a 0.3degC average global temperature change in these people's lifetime was killing them and are CHASING them out of the Middle East.
Either religious or psychotic or just more political lying.. YOU choose...

AND THAT -- could affect a President judgement now couldn't it?

Reading the bible with faith thru Gods grace is the only to understand it, with out faith none of it makes any sense....

It's just business. He needs to attract the Sarah Palin Fan Club portion of the voting base.
redneck.jpg
Like Bernie sanders doing business?? The old nut sack attracting the millennial's in their parents basement playing Warcraft... Who have given up on getting an job.

Hashtag the job market sucks, because there are none in this economy

Forum List

Back