Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Ten? Nine wouldn't be enough?

I'm not your fucking research assistant.

If you had an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you would look it up yourself. Here:

Google

I'm confident you would find examples of that and similar behavior, IF you were curious.

Which I know you are not.

I can't wait until I catch you asking someone for a link.

So as far as you know there is no evidence that liberals on USMB have called Rice 'aunt Jemima' on a regular basis,

but you're still willing to claim that is a common enough occurrence on the left to be able to be classified under the broad brush of 'the left does it'?

That sounds stupid to me.

I don't know whose post you're responding to, since I have never said that "liberals on USMB have called Rice 'Aunt Jemima' on a regular basis." Can you not communicate without straw man arguments like that? Completely made up out of thin air.

My point, which is nowhere near where you have taken it, is that it would be fascinating to see the Left painting Carson as a Tom and a sellout (which JoeB is more than happy to do if you ask, and which Rabbi provided a video, above, of such behavior), and how effective that would be in a national presidential campaign. I wonder if there would be some blowback on that from some blacks and independents, and I'd really be looking forward to finding out. I'd also be fascinated to see what percentage of the black vote that Carson would pull.

Now, if your claim is that such a thing would not happen, that the Left would not try to paint him as a Tom and a sellout (again I refer you to JoeB and the video mentioned above) then I'll just chalk that up to standard-issue partisan denial.

Please play your straw man games with someone who enjoys that stuff, thanks.

Joe posted a video that proves that the Left, all those millions of Americans, refer to Ben Carson as 'Uncle Tom'? Was I in that video?

The Left fears and ridicules what they do not understand

wallowing as they are in ignorance and hypocrisy

the Left just doesnt understand a Black man that isnt pandering or being pandered to

You'll also notice, Mac, I haven't posted a thing about Carson's race being a stumbling block to getting to be elected.

Your buddies, however, have..and they've built this strawman that the "left" would be making these ridiculous arguments.

And it's more projection then anything else.

obama had zero governing experience

libs are losers who lie themselves

obama nevery brought "change" to anybody, anywhere, ever

idiots and hypocrites

That's the best leaving the door open statement I've ever seen.

"I'm not going to run, unless Jesus asks me to."

Waiting for Jesus to talk to him? Sounds like we have another Bush on our hands.

What is wrong with consulting with Jesus?

If everyone on earth lived as Jesus did and lived by the simple truism: "do unto others as you would have others do unto you" then the world would be a LOT better place to live. If I had a chance to vote for someone who lived by Jesus' vision for the world vs. Obama Inc.'s vision for the world the choice would be super clear -- bye bye Obama & Co.

You'll also notice, Mac, I haven't posted a thing about Carson's race being a stumbling block to getting to be elected.

Your buddies, however, have..and they've built this strawman that the "left" would be making these ridiculous arguments.

\

just because YOU havent doesnt make it a straw man. it is being done all over the place

it is LAUGHABLE for a left-winger to cry about straw men; considering the Left cant debate without using straw men

straw men:

the Left's idiotic argument that Republicans dont have many Black people because of racism

that a Black man or woman in the Republican Party is a "sellout, token, oreo-cookie, uncle tom...etc"

that the default position of minorities is and always must be Democrat

libs are losers who lie to themselves

idiots and hypocrites

Obama was elected to the Senate.

Hard as it is to believe, the Senate is a governing body.

:lol:

collectively; not individually

nice try though

snicker

\

just because YOU havent doesnt make it a straw man. it is being done all over the place

it is LAUGHABLE for a left-winger to cry about straw men; considering the Left cant debate without using straw men

Actually, in this very thread, I've done that.

I posted quotes from Dr. Carson and related why that would hinder any bid he makes for the White House.

You folks keep bringing up race and making the case the "left" would call him bad names.

How about sticking to the topic and responding to actual posts, instead of making shit up?

the Senate does not "govern" by decree of individual Senators

libs are losers who lie to themselves

\

I posted quotes from Dr. Carson and related why that would hinder any bid he makes for the White House.

You folks keep bringing up race and making the case the "left" would call him bad names.

How about sticking to the topic and responding to actual posts, instead of making shit up?

your quotes are only relevant in your mind; hence useless

Dr. Ben Carson is a very intelligent guy. If he runs for President I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

idiots and hypocrites

Obama was elected to the Senate.

Hard as it is to believe, the Senate is a governing body.

collectively; not individually

nice try though

snicker

Moving goalposts I see.

The President governs collectively as well.

Check out the Constitution.

You might be surprised.

Ten? Nine wouldn't be enough?

I'm not your fucking research assistant.

If you had an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you would look it up yourself. Here:

Google

I'm confident you would find examples of that and similar behavior, IF you were curious.

Which I know you are not.

I can't wait until I catch you asking someone for a link.

So as far as you know there is no evidence that liberals on USMB have called Rice 'aunt Jemima' on a regular basis,

but you're still willing to claim that is a common enough occurrence on the left to be able to be classified under the broad brush of 'the left does it'?

That sounds stupid to me.

I don't know whose post you're responding to, since I have never said that "liberals on USMB have called Rice 'Aunt Jemima' on a regular basis." Can you not communicate without straw man arguments like that? Completely made up out of thin air.

Maybe if you didn't defend Rabbi's broadbrush accusations you wouldn't be asked to account for doing so.

\

your quotes are only relevant in your mind; hence useless

I'm sure Romney felt that way too.

\

once again; it is you that cant stick to the topic

you dont speak for all the Left do you?
have people not already called him names? right here on this board?
so how stupid do you look saying something is a straw man when it is happening right now; and has already happened regarding the Left callig him names?

Forum List

Back