🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

What smear? Carson acknowledged he made a mistake.

How do you feel about that?
How do I feel about what?

You stated ONE thing. What do you think I was asking about?
I didnt know. Thats why I asked. You didnt make it clear what you were asking about. If youre asking about what i stated I dont feel anything. What did you expect or want me to feel?

YOu felt enough about it to post it. In a reply to me.

YOu are being evasive.

How do you feel about Carson "acknowledged he made a mistake".?
Did you read the post you just responded to?

How do you feel about that?

I didnt know. Thats why I asked. You didnt make it clear what you were asking about. If youre asking about what i stated I dont feel anything. What did you expect or want me to feel?

YOu are being evasive.

I did, and I pointed out that your claim was not credible.

YOu are being evasive.

I dont care what you consider credible. If you arent satisfied with my answer then all I can suggest is you go bang your head against the wall.

You do know that Obama's mother was white, don't you dumbass?
I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid faggot.
You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

Are you being facetious? Provide the genealogy report, I'll wait.
One should research before making wild claims when they have no clue of their claims validity.

Obama descended from slave ancestor

"Punch is known to historians because of a 1647 Virginia court decree that made him the first recorded African in the state’s history to be legally “enslaved for life.”

"It was discovered by a team of four genealogists from Ancestry.com whose findings from two years of work were released in a report Monday.

a lot of context and circumstantial evidence”

Bwahaha, so instead of admitting failure, they went for a Hail Mary, baby! :badgrin:

Obama’s purported link to early-American slave is latest twist in family tree

I don't believe in race, dumbass but since I live in a country obsessed by it I have to use the term to converse with you troglodytes. Google it you DMF!

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid faggot.
You dont know what you are talking about. Obama is the descendant of the first officially recognized slave in the US.

One should research before making wild claims when they have no clue of their claims validity.

"Punch is known to historians because of a 1647 Virginia court decree that made him the first recorded African in the state’s history to be legally “enslaved for life.”

"It was discovered by a team of four genealogists from Ancestry.com whose findings from two years of work were released in a report Monday.

Bwahaha, so instead of admitting failure, they went for a Hail Mary, baby! :badgrin:

They used DNA dummy. How stupid do you feel? :laugh:

You do know that Obama's mother was white, don't you dumbass?

Lmfao ya because slave era Virginia allowed white women to marry black slaves right? What a laughable load of [BS] propaganda, interracial marriage wasn't legalized in Virginia until 1967 you [dumbass].

Last edited by a moderator:

Lmfao ya because slave era Virginia allowed white women to marry black slaves right? What a laughable load of [BS] propaganda, interracial marriage wasn't legalized in Virginia until 1967 you [dumbass].
I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right? How [frigging] sheltered are you?

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid [idiot].

They used Y-DNA you [stupid] idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

America was doing so well reversing centuries of black-white animosity until we got our first mulato President who immediately reversed the progression and returned us to racial division and rancor all around.

The Democrats have not changed their spots and use race baiting as a means of hyping racial division then pretend to offer solutions to the hostility that they fanned into flames.

YOu are being evasive.

I dont care what you consider credible. If you arent satisfied with my answer then all I can suggest is you go bang your head against the wall.

Any conversation with a dishonest lefties (but I repeat myself) IS beating my head against a wall.

You are afraid to answer me honestly, because you are afraid that I will use the truth against you.

Race has nothing to do with the fact that Obama is not the descendant of slaves you stupid [idiot].

I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right?

Ancesty.com laughably claims they were married you stupid [fool].

Lmfao ya because slave era Virginia allowed white women to marry black slaves right? What a laughable load of horseshit propaganda, interracial marriage wasn't legalized in Virginia until 1967 you dumb fuck.
I had sex with plenty of white women and even got one pregnant and I never married any of them. You do realize you can have sex without being married even back then right?

Ancesty.com laughably claims they were married you stupid fuck.
Where does it say they were married and even if they were show me something that proves they were not married.

Any conversation with a dishonest lefties (but I repeat myself) IS beating my head against a wall.
You are afraid to answer me honestly, because you are afraid that I will use the truth against you.
Ideological leftists cannot engage in honest discussion, as they already *know* that they are right and so their sole purpose is to either guide you to their version of the truth or to silence you with either threats or Tar Baby efforts of exhaustion.

When most normal people engage in a conversation there is an implied agreement to exchange ideas, but for leftists this is merely another lie they use to serve their "cause".

YOu are being evasive.

I answered you honestly. Dont blame me because you are too stupid to accept my answer.

They used Y-DNA you [foolish] idiot, they traced him back to a common ancestor in sub Saharan Africa where every person on the planet can trace their genetic lineage. Their argument is based on one thing, Bunch sounds like Punch, that is the totality of their evidence.

I dont care what DNA they used. I think you have reading comprehension problems. They traced it back to Punch who was in the US. Punch is the Y-DNA How [frigging] stupid are you?
laugh.gif

Ideological leftists cannot engage in honest discussion, as they already *know* that they are right and so their sole purpose is to either guide you to their version of the truth or to silence you with either threats or Tar Baby efforts of exhaustion.

When most normal people engage in a conversation there is an implied agreement to exchange ideas, but for leftists this is merely another lie they use to serve their "cause".

Agreed.

THey do not talk to you, they talk AT you.

NOthing you say has any real impact on them, other than to MAYBE affect the exact wording of their response.

THe message will never change.

YOu are being evasive.

I answered you honestly. Dont blame me because you are too stupid to accept my answer.

What do you feel about all the links showing Obama referring to slaves as immigrants?

What do you feel about all the links showing Obama referring to slaves as immigrants?
Which ones? So far no one has shown me Obama referring to the enslaved as immigrants. The closest he got was using a qualifier and saying "in their own way". Do you have anything solid like a transcript where he says what Carson said?

I can tell you that if Obama were to say the same thing my response would be the same.

Agreed.

NOthing you say has any real impact on them, other than to MAYBE affect the exact wording of their response.

They get told to parrot a narrative and that is all they do. They just blabber the narrative without thought until they get told to start parroting some other narrative.

Agreed.

They get told to parrot a narrative and that is all they do. They just blabber the narrative without thought until they get told to start parroting some other narrative.
All the harad core leftists do that.

There are some liberals who are still independent thinkers, but they are a spurned minority left of center these days.

Forum List

Back