Ben Carson: We need a holistic approach to HUD

Really!? I thought it was colder due to it being winter.....Imagine that..

You and thought don't belong in the same sentence.
Are you saying that it's not winter?

I'm saying you like to try and sit on the fence so you can have it both ways.
Not the way I play.
You trying say that any success Carson might have is because he is necessarily "Progressive" makes you look stupid.
I am also saying that your entire ideology is based on fraud.
I'd point out that ANY success in HUD will be seen as progressive if it helps people.

That IS the measure of HUD. It's the whole reason it exists.

So far, I really don't believe you know what Carson is going to do. But, his statements make it sound like his view includes the idea that helping poor people is best accomplished by kicking them to the street.

And, that certainly isn't going to be seen as success at HUD.

Thank you for proving my point. The entire premise of "Progressivism" is that if ANYTHNG helps anyone they are responsible for it.
They NEVER do ANYTHING different, they always do the same thing over and over and over.

The ONLY idea ANY "Progressive" EVER espouses is " Make the rich pay".
Sorry that is silly and stupid and vapid.
pro·gres·siv·ism
prəˈɡresəˌvizəm/
noun
  1. support for or advocacy of social reform.
    "the country is seen as a bastion of social progressivism"

ben carson thinks no muslim should ever be president of the united states.

that's the kind of thinking we need in government.
There is no religious test for the office of president..

Meaning you'd vote for a Sharia Islamist as long as he/she isn't a Republican.
Got it.
More projection..

Nope, dead on and you know it.
No,, I don't subscribe to you endevours to tell me what to think...Try it somewhere else..

Really!? I thought it was colder due to it being winter.....Imagine that..

Not the way I play.
You trying say that any success Carson might have is because he is necessarily "Progressive" makes you look stupid.
I'd point out that ANY success in HUD will be seen as progressive if it helps people.

So far, I really don't believe you know what Carson is going to do. But, his statements make it sound like his view includes the idea that helping poor people is best accomplished by kicking them to the street.

Thank you for proving my point. The entire premise of "Progressivism" is that if ANYTHNG helps anyone they are responsible for it.
They NEVER do ANYTHING different, they always do the same thing over and over and over.

You are confusing yourself.

There is a difference between a particular idea being progressive and the general political philosophy of the people doing the implementation.

So, yes, what happens at HUD has to be judged based on the changes that are made,

Judging HUD on some other basis, such as the politics of the people making the change, is ridiculous.

Carson WILL be held accountable (positively or negatively). Obviously.

And, the ideas Carson uses will be progressive or regressive. Obviously.

ben carson thinks no muslim should ever be president of the united states.

that's the kind of thinking we need in government.

Got it.
More projection..

No,, I don't subscribe to you endevours to tell me what to think...Try it somewhere else..

No need. I know exactly what you are and what you believe.
Republican's are Neanderthals with callouses on their knuckles.
We are retarded because we don't think the rich should pay for every fucking thing you want out of life.
You think that the Gov is responsible for wiping your ass.
You hate us because we laugh at you and have Elected Trump as Prez ;)

Not the way I play.

You are confusing yourself.

There is a difference between a particular idea being progressive and the general political philosophy of the people doing the implementation.

So, yes, what happens at HUD has to be judged based on the changes that are made,

Judging HUD on some other basis, such as the politics of the people making the change, is ridiculous.

Carson WILL be held accountable (positively or negatively). Obviously.

And, the ideas Carson uses will be progressive or regressive. Obviously.

You run with that, I'm good.

C2AU4aNVQAAQW6k.jpg

C2AU4PIUUAAv9mS.jpg
That's a preposterous comparison.

Nobody has called Carson "fake".

Carson went to great schools, too. So, given his claims of no family money, one has to ask who paid for his education. One doesn't work their way through school to becoming a brain surgeon - nor can one do that today.

And, the charges against Obama not doing enough fly in the face of the Republican congressmen who have opposed Obama's direction on this - even to the point of saying that their OBJECTIVE was motivated by no higher cause than causing the failure of the US president!!

If Carson is to be successful in helping those in need it will require a VERY DIFFERENT congress than Obama had.

Plus, Carson has said NOTHING about what his direction might be.
And give you assholes something to be critical of?
Why on Earth would he do that?
Let me help:

If you have no ideas whatsoever just don't post.

Or, find somewhere people think ad hom is a sign of intelligence.
I have a better idea.
Wait till he's in office before you start expecting results.
Rome wasn't built in a day you know.

Got it.
More projection..

No need. I know exactly what you are and what you believe.
Republican's are Neanderthals with callouses on their knuckles.
We are retarded because we don't think the rich should pay for every fucking thing you want out of life.
You think that the Gov is responsible for wiping your ass.
You hate us because we laugh at you and have Elected Trump as Prez ;)
95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

Carson went to great schools, too. So, given his claims of no family money, one has to ask who paid for his education. One doesn't work their way through school to becoming a brain surgeon - nor can one do that today.

And, the charges against Obama not doing enough fly in the face of the Republican congressmen who have opposed Obama's direction on this - even to the point of saying that their OBJECTIVE was motivated by no higher cause than causing the failure of the US president!!

If Carson is to be successful in helping those in need it will require a VERY DIFFERENT congress than Obama had.

Let me help:

I have a better idea.
It is with the games I have...

Let me help:

I have a better idea.

Trump and his appointees should get as much lee way as Obama got. Don't you agree?

Let me help:

I have a better idea.

Trump and his appointees should get as much lee way as Obama got. Don't you agree?
Your fascist liberal world is ending in a week....please step aside.....

Let me help:

I have a better idea.

Are they going to get rid of HUD also?

Public housing needs to be privatized. They're operating costs are unsustainable and DOUBLE the cost of the private sector. The employees of the public housing agencies from secretaries to maintenance staff literally make twice as much as Thierry private sector counterpart. Moreover, those are funds that should be going into capital improvements. So, as an added benefit, the housing stock is dilapidated

Not the way I play.

pro·gres·siv·ism
prəˈɡresəˌvizəm/
noun
  1. support for or advocacy of social reform.
    "the country is seen as a bastion of social progressivism"
By taking us back to the 1920s??
Isn't that what led to the Great Depression?

Let me help:

I have a better idea.

No. My world is still intact. It will be better as soon as that orange cheeto is kicked out though. Will there be golden showers and pussy grabbing at his inauguration?

Let me help:

I have a better idea.

Are they going to get rid of HUD also?
It would definitely be run better....

Forum List

Back