Ben Carson

So then what is the qualifications for VP?
Senator or congress?
We are in a sad state affair if all that can be President is a former lying, self serving politician.
VP can be a half term governor from a small state

As crooked as politicians are, corporate executives are worse
The half governor just called for a nuclear solution.

Palin Urges Tougher Approach Towards Putin
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke," says former Republican vice presidential candidate.

Palin Urges Tougher Approach Towards Putin - News from America - News - Israel National News
That is why we love Republicans

They keep us safe

And flying monkeys will stream out of my ass

Carson will run as a Republican with TeaTard backing. He will have conservative financial backing and be making promises based on winning primaries

That is the problem with Republicans, They think just because he is a political neophyte that the political rules do not apply to him
What comes streaming out of your ass is your problem.

Problem with progressive super hacks like you is that a truly intellectual, articulate and principled black gentleman, who has the wherewithal to not be a democrat, scares the living hell out of you.

I like Carson.....he is so articulate

But not remotely Presidential material

misterclean1.png
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSfBKQA_KQ"]Biden: "Obama is Clean & Articulate".mov - YouTube[/ame]

So even though Carson apologized for equating homosexuality to bestiality ...

Ben Carson Apologizes For Comment on Homosexuality - ABC News

... he declared in his CPAC speech that he's outraged about how "progressives say I equate homosexuality and bestiality." Hey, just because he apologized for saying it is no reason to believe he said it.

Being an eternal-victim and liar, Ben Carson definitely has a future with the Republicans. Not as a candidate, but there's definitely a place at FOX for him. Being black, he has zero chance in the Republican primaries. The white Republicans candidates would destroy him as savagely as they did Cain, and then try to blame it on the liberals.

... he declared in his CPAC speech that he's outraged about how "progressives say I equate homosexuality and bestiality." Hey, just because he apologized for saying it is no reason to believe he said it.

Being an eternal-victim and liar, Ben Carson definitely has a future with the Republicans. Not as a candidate, but there's definitely a place at FOX for him. Being black, he has zero chance in the Republican primaries. The white Republicans candidates would destroy him as savagely as they did Cain, and then try to blame it on the liberals.
Carson is up to date in Republican personal responsbility

Well, the job is already filled over at the DNC with Hillary. :lol:

Obama ruins lives for his own personal gain, Dr. Carson saves lives......

Then why did he quit?

Just to go on the conservative talk show circuit? How many lives has he saved on Hannity?

Then why did he quit?

Just to go on the conservative talk show circuit? How many lives has he saved on Hannity?

Maybe because he's tired of assholes like Obama taking the country down the toilet? Or maybe he's just a racist and hates that there's a black guy in the White House..... :thup:

Vice President is pretty good. We have elected quite a few Governors who have done a good job. Senator is acceptable but Congressman comes up a little short in my book

Other than that, we have had a few Generals who we elected President. Washington and Ike did pretty good...some of the others? Not so much

I find the idea that someone ran a business, so that means they can run the country to be laughable. Surgeon? Beyond laughable

Senator or congress?
We are in a sad state affair if all that can be President is a former lying, self serving politician.

Hard to argue with that. I most certainly would not accept a CEO position as a qualification.
I would however accept a business owner, or GM (President) of a privately owned fairly large company. That is certainly executive experience.
To me, I am ready for someone different.
Not f*cking Jeb Bush and not f*cking Hillary Clinton.

Senator or congress?

The half governor just called for a nuclear solution.

Palin Urges Tougher Approach Towards Putin
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke," says former Republican vice presidential candidate.

Palin Urges Tougher Approach Towards Putin - News from America - News - Israel National News

The only people who think (?) that

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke"

is calling for a nuclear solution are suffering from serious lack of comprehension, like Political Junky and Chris Matthews, who was probably the source of Junky's opinion.

Then why did he quit?

Maybe because he's tired of assholes like Obama taking the country down the toilet? Or maybe he's just a racist and hates that there's a black guy in the White House..... :thup:

Good move on Carsons part....

He doesn't like the black guy in the White House so he quits his job as a surgeon to go on the Conservative Talk Show circuit.....worked for Palin

the all-black Conservative would have made a much better choice for president than the idiot we have now

the all-black Conservative would have made a much better choice for president than the idiot we have now

We will never know will we?

Republicans would never vote for a black. Look at the panic they went into when Cain started doing well in the polls

Republicans would never vote for a black. Look at the panic they went into when Cain started doing well in the polls

we already know leftard; you cant screw up more than obama is doing. even your stupid azz could probably do better

Republicans put the first Black man in charge of all the military; and had the first Black Secretary of State

you dont know what you're talking about; as usual

Republicans put the first Black man in charge of all the military; and had the first Black Secretary of State

I never said Republicans wouldn't appoint a black man. They have to, just to save face

I said Republicans will not vote for a black. No question they will allow a black up to the podium to make an "I hate Obama" speech. But vote for him?

You gotta be kidding

I never said Republicans wouldn't appoint a black man. They have to, just to save face

I said Republicans will not vote for a black. No question they will allow a black up to the podium to make an "I hate Obama" speech. But vote for him?

You gotta be kidding

YAWN
as usual you cover one piece of stupidity with another

You gotta be kidding

YAWN

How many blacks have republicans elected to high office in the last 100 years?

If you answer more than six you are lying

You gotta be kidding

YAWN

seeing as the Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State are appointments; your question is a straw man

so typical of the stupidity you put up here everyday

anybody can see the garbage you post is just a mind-phuck you do on yourself

YAWN

seeing as the Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State are appointments; your question is a straw man

so typical of the stupidity you put up here everyday

anybody can see the garbage you post is just a mind-phuck you do on yourself

Again, appointing blacks to high office is easy for Republicans. They just know their base would never elect them

Forum List

Back