Ben Carson's Love Affair With a "Nutjob" Conspiracy Theorist

You have a rich if sick fantasy life.
Just trying Democrap tactics tonight.........Do you have a barf bag.......................................

You know your side does this...................so :anj_stfu:
False you just wish it did theGop has been openly racist, homophobic, anti women, anti choice since you sold your soul to the evangelical Reich in the 70's
I'm not the one trying to justify the Attack on an Honest Black man running for the President.........not to mention the attack on his wife......................

That is both Racist and Sexist.......................where is your condemnation of those liberals who did that.........................
Every thing you post is false justification and rationalizing.
Got a link to backup your bullshit?
Liberal Rules of engagement tonight..........You prove I'm wrong......................
No need it's you who made the allegations , that makes you responsible for proving them.
I smell chicken shit .

absolutely...................Your side is producing another Lying Sack as your dream candidate........................Then bitch about an honest black man who has done well............

racists-everywhere.jpg
Just trying Democrap tactics tonight.........Do you have a barf bag.......................................

False you just wish it did theGop has been openly racist, homophobic, anti women, anti choice since you sold your soul to the evangelical Reich in the 70's
You want to talk OPENLY racist you idiot? When you support that white trash IN the oval office over an educated Negro?
Obama is white trash?
All you have to do to see white trash is look at your own reflection.
GetImage.aspx

I'm not the one trying to justify the Attack on an Honest Black man running for the President.........not to mention the attack on his wife......................

That is both Racist and Sexist.......................where is your condemnation of those liberals who did that.........................
Liberal Rules of engagement tonight..........You prove I'm wrong......................
No need it's you who made the allegations , that makes you responsible for proving them.
I smell chicken shit .
As I said.....................Liberal Rules for engagement............prove I'm wrong.

False! name one progressive that uses the the word negro.
Evolution is not in conservative DNA
Your party/ species is caninbalizing itself right now .
Your party is doing exactly what it did to Clarence Thomas. Which was to destroy him by any means, whether ETHICAL OR NOT.................even so he survived you RACIST SCUM..........................Now they are attacking Carson and his wife................

I'm just returning the favor of the past years you Racist Scumbag.
Oh so now you're black ?
As I recall CT made his own trouble .
The hell he did...........Your side made up shit and went after him......................Like a pack of wild dogs..............
False he was and still is a sexual harasser.
That not his color got him into trouble.
You went after him because he is a Negro conservative just like you did in the old south. BUT a liberal Negro like Bill Cosby the CONFIRMED rapist with OVER 30 to his credit? NOTHING.
I did none of what you wish I did
Bill Cosby and his actions are not relavent to this coversation.
I sense desperation in the air.

You want to talk OPENLY racist you idiot? When you support that white trash IN the oval office over an educated Negro?
Obama is white trash?
All you have to do to see white trash is look at your own reflection.
GetImage.aspx
Another epic fail at humor.

Your party is doing exactly what it did to Clarence Thomas. Which was to destroy him by any means, whether ETHICAL OR NOT.................even so he survived you RACIST SCUM..........................Now they are attacking Carson and his wife................

Oh so now you're black ?
The hell he did...........Your side made up shit and went after him......................Like a pack of wild dogs..............
You went after him because he is a Negro conservative just like you did in the old south. BUT a liberal Negro like Bill Cosby the CONFIRMED rapist with OVER 30 to his credit? NOTHING.
So now you Hate Bill Cosby...................how deep is your Racism................

I smell chicken shit .
As I said.....................Liberal Rules for engagement............prove I'm wrong.
That must mean you got jack shit ..IWin.

I smell chicken shit .
Yes you Win the Dumb Ass Award for USMB.................
dumbassicon_400x400.jpg

Oh so now you're black ?
So now you Hate Bill Cosby...................how deep is your Racism................
Off your meds again .?

I smell chicken shit .
dumbassicon_400x400.jpg
More evidence you can't back up your bullshit.

Oh so now you're black ?
bs............

I heard Bill was asking for a box of Cuban Cigars if the Hildabeast wins...........and a staff of interns.
Oh that was supposed to be humor ...epic fail.
Still waiting on those links.
Already gave you TWO. Here try again idiot.

Off your meds again .?
Talk about a war on women YOU SUPPORT RAPE!

I smell chicken shit .
dumbassicon_400x400.jpg
More evidence you can't back up your bullshit.
Look I didn't have Textile Relations with my server..............Geesh.....

CO35W2OVEAEVltp.jpg

I look forward to seeing Rain Man Ben and Candy Carson out on the campaign trail.

candy_3398479b.jpg
After all the things said about Mrs. Obama by the right wing, what shot through my mind, "she has more chins than a Chinese phone book", "I think I see a barbecue potato chip between her neck tube and one of her chins", "she's farting and the pressure is looking for a place to escape". And then I remember how awful that is so I stop. But Lordy, Lordy, it's hard.
Looks like we have a KKK meeting going on here with the Racist Liberals...................Their hate for blacks and women are insane.......
Good think the right wing didn't hate Obama, his wife, daughters and the rest of his family, don't you think?
Oh so now you are attacking another black family...................you have no shame.
Hilarious. USMB Republicans use pictures like these for their avatars.

37134.jpg

44457.jpg

11683096-large.jpg

But mention this woman's neck tube:
candy_3398479b.jpg

And you are suddenly the worst racist in the world.

Hilarious!

I look forward to seeing Rain Man Ben and Candy Carson out on the campaign trail.

candy_3398479b.jpg
After all the things said about Mrs. Obama by the right wing, what shot through my mind, "she has more chins than a Chinese phone book", "I think I see a barbecue potato chip between her neck tube and one of her chins", "she's farting and the pressure is looking for a place to escape". And then I remember how awful that is so I stop. But Lordy, Lordy, it's hard.
Looks like we have a KKK meeting going on here with the Racist Liberals...................Their hate for blacks and women are insane.......
Good think the right wing didn't hate Obama, his wife, daughters and the rest of his family, don't you think?
Oh so now you are attacking another black family...................you have no shame.

37134.jpg

44457.jpg

11683096-large.jpg

candy_3398479b.jpg

Hilarious!
Look Liberal................your Racist Rants will not get you anywhere...............................There you again.................abusing Carson's wife you lowlife KKK supporting Liberal........................

candy_3398479b.jpg

37134.jpg

44457.jpg

11683096-large.jpg

candy_3398479b.jpg

Hilarious!
Coming from Rderp the member who does NOT like Sanders because the way he is dressed!

candy_3398479b.jpg

37134.jpg

44457.jpg

11683096-large.jpg

candy_3398479b.jpg

Hilarious!

NaziCons hate paybacks!!!!! Damn, I hope we don/t have to see much of King Kong Kandy.

candy_3398479b.jpg

Is the KKK having a convention on USMB tonight?

Do you condemn Steve_McGarrett and others for their racism against the Obama?
Look at the Racist trying to change the subject..........Don't you have a cross to burn.....................

No, you're trying to avoid my question. Ain't paybacks hell!!??
1391386501541.jpg

Palpatine makes for a good Democrat.

Forum List

Back