Ben Carson's Love Affair With a "Nutjob" Conspiracy Theorist

I look forward to seeing Rain Man Ben and Candy Carson out on the campaign trail.

candy_3398479b.jpg
After all the things said about Mrs. Obama by the right wing, what shot through my mind, "she has more chins than a Chinese phone book", "I think I see a barbecue potato chip between her neck tube and one of her chins", "she's farting and the pressure is looking for a place to escape". And then I remember how awful that is so I stop. But Lordy, Lordy, it's hard.
Looks like we have a KKK meeting going on here with the Racist Liberals...................Their hate for blacks and women are insane.......
Good think the right wing didn't hate Obama, his wife, daughters and the rest of his family, don't you think?
Oh so now you are attacking another black family...................you have no shame.

Yeah, paybacks are hell. You racist NaziCons may miss the beauty of Michelle Obama...compared to King Kong Candy.
Says the party already trying out the Clarence Thomas tactics used in the past............the tactics of scumbags.

I look forward to seeing Rain Man Ben and Candy Carson out on the campaign trail.

candy_3398479b.jpg

Is the KKK having a convention on USMB tonight?

Do you condemn Steve_McGarrett and others for their racism against the Obama?
Look at the Racist trying to change the subject..........Don't you have a cross to burn.....................

Well, she's bored. She'd rather be out riding the backroads in her old pickup truck sipping on moonshine and smoking peyote. She just can't get that old pickup to start up and she has nothing left on her EBT to buy any moonshine with. She's angry and lashing out at the Black tonight.

candy_3398479b.jpg

Look at the Racist trying to change the subject..........Don't you have a cross to burn.....................

No, you're trying to avoid my question. Ain't paybacks hell!!??

candy_3398479b.jpg

No, you're trying to avoid my question. Ain't paybacks hell!!??
1391386501541.jpg

Geez. Mention Carson, and conservatives instantly bury you in race cards that they auto-fling.

It's the usual. Conservatives instantly make every single thing entirely about race or gender. They're simple not capable of the color-blind and gender-blind thinking typical of liberals.

Old line liberals and their racist ways. How long do we have to wait for them to catch up?
Going backwards is not catching up.
You see it as going backwards for you to support a Negro? It's YOU that is NOT catching up.
False! his ethnicity is only important to racist fucks like yourself why else would you need to mention it?
Anyone no matter what their race who adheres to tea bagger infected, nutjob pandering, conservative idology is falling backwards.

Old line liberals and their racist ways. How long do we have to wait for them to catch up?
You see it as going backwards for you to support a Negro? It's YOU that is NOT catching up.
False! his ethnicity is only important to racist fucks like yourself why else would you need to mention it?
Anyone no matter what their race who adheres to tea bagger infected, nutjob pandering, conservative idology is falling backwards.
Use whatever sorry ass excuse you want, you can't hide you are a racist. Why else would you hate the Negro running?

If you don't like Carson, you are obviously a Racist pig..........the only thing missing is the hood................
Never said I didn't like Carson he's a great surgeon .
Not even remotely qualified to be president.
You assholes only want him because then you can lie about the gop being diverse.
The fact is you need a token darky it complete the illusion of the big tent.

If you don't like Carson, you are obviously a Racist pig..........the only thing missing is the hood................
You assholes only want him because then you can lie about the gop being diverse.
bitch-drama-karma-life-live-Favim.com-409837.jpg

Use whatever sorry ass excuse you want, you can't hide you are a racist. Why else would you hate the Negro running?
The only posters making excuses are you fucks .
I don't care if he's black but obviously you do.
Why else would you persist in calling him a Negro. ?

Your side's rules of engagement.............We've just evolved.....................

You Racist...............

Could you be anyless meaningless?

Negro IS the proper term but now back to YOUR racist ways. Do you truly expect to hide behind the paper thin excuse of policy to cover your bigotry? Or your outright RACIST spew to bring harm to an educated civilized Negro?

Could you be anyless meaningless?
absolutely...................Your side is producing another Lying Sack as your dream candidate........................Then bitch about an honest black man who has done well............

racists-everywhere.jpg

Your side's rules of engagement.............We've just evolved.....................

You Racist...............
False! name one progressive that uses the the word negro.
Evolution is not in conservative DNA
Your party/ species is caninbalizing itself right now .

Forum List

Back