Ben Carson's Love Affair With a "Nutjob" Conspiracy Theorist

You see it as going backwards for you to support a Negro? It's YOU that is NOT catching up.
False! his ethnicity is only important to racist fucks like yourself why else would you need to mention it?
Anyone no matter what their race who adheres to tea bagger infected, nutjob pandering, conservative idology is falling backwards.
Use whatever sorry ass excuse you want, you can't hide you are a racist. Why else would you hate the Negro running?
The only posters making excuses are you fucks .
I don't care if he's black but obviously you do.
Why else would you persist in calling him a Negro. ?
Your side's rules of engagement.............We've just evolved.....................

You Racist...............
False! name one progressive that uses the the word negro.
Evolution is not in conservative DNA
Your party/ species is caninbalizing itself right now .
Martin Luther King jr. PROGRESSIVE Republican until your folks shot him.

You see it as going backwards for you to support a Negro? It's YOU that is NOT catching up.
False! his ethnicity is only important to racist fucks like yourself why else would you need to mention it?
Anyone no matter what their race who adheres to tea bagger infected, nutjob pandering, conservative idology is falling backwards.
Use whatever sorry ass excuse you want, you can't hide you are a racist. Why else would you hate the Negro running?
Your side's rules of engagement.............We've just evolved.....................

Your party is doing exactly what it did to Clarence Thomas. Which was to destroy him by any means, whether ETHICAL OR NOT.................even so he survived you RACIST SCUM..........................Now they are attacking Carson and his wife................

I'm just returning the favor of the past years you Racist Scumbag.

Going backwards is not catching up.
Negro IS the proper term but now back to YOUR racist ways. Do you truly expect to hide behind the paper thin excuse of policy to cover your bigotry? Or your outright RACIST spew to bring harm to an educated civilized Negro?
False it's a meaningless term .
I'm not hiding from anything or anyone .
Nothing nothing I've said about Carson is even remotely racist, the shit you're slinging reeks of it .

Going backwards is not catching up.
If you don't like Carson, you are obviously a Racist pig..........the only thing missing is the hood................
Never said I didn't like Carson he's a great surgeon .
Not even remotely qualified to be president.
You assholes only want him because then you can lie about the gop being diverse.
The fact is you need a token darky it complete the illusion of the big tent.
bitch-drama-karma-life-live-Favim.com-409837.jpg
Could you be anyless meaningless?
absolutely...................Your side is producing another Lying Sack as your dream candidate........................Then bitch about an honest black man who has done well............

racists-everywhere.jpg
You have a rich if sick fantasy life.

Martin Luther King jr. PROGRESSIVE Republican until your folks shot him.
Any proof to backup that steaming pile of bullshit?

If you don't like Carson, you are obviously a Racist pig..........the only thing missing is the hood................
You assholes only want him because then you can lie about the gop being diverse.
absolutely...................Your side is producing another Lying Sack as your dream candidate........................Then bitch about an honest black man who has done well............

racists-everywhere.jpg
Just trying Democrap tactics tonight.........Do you have a barf bag.......................................

You know your side does this...................so :anj_stfu:

Your party is doing exactly what it did to Clarence Thomas. Which was to destroy him by any means, whether ETHICAL OR NOT.................even so he survived you RACIST SCUM..........................Now they are attacking Carson and his wife................

Oh so now you're black ?
As I recall CT made his own trouble .

Oh so now you're black ?
The hell he did...........Your side made up shit and went after him......................Like a pack of wild dogs..............

racists-everywhere.jpg
Just trying Democrap tactics tonight.........Do you have a barf bag.......................................

False you just wish it did theGop has been openly racist, homophobic, anti women, anti choice since you sold your soul to the evangelical Reich in the 70's

racists-everywhere.jpg

False you just wish it did theGop has been openly racist, homophobic, anti women, anti choice since you sold your soul to the evangelical Reich in the 70's
I'm not the one trying to justify the Attack on an Honest Black man running for the President.........not to mention the attack on his wife......................

That is both Racist and Sexist.......................where is your condemnation of those liberals who did that.........................

racists-everywhere.jpg

You want to talk OPENLY racist you idiot? When you support that white trash IN the oval office over an educated Negro?

Oh so now you're black ?
The hell he did...........Your side made up shit and went after him......................Like a pack of wild dogs..............
False he was and still is a sexual harasser.
That not his color got him into trouble.

Oh so now you're black ?
bs............

I heard Bill was asking for a box of Cuban Cigars if the Hildabeast wins...........and a staff of interns.

racists-everywhere.jpg

I'm not the one trying to justify the Attack on an Honest Black man running for the President.........not to mention the attack on his wife......................

That is both Racist and Sexist.......................where is your condemnation of those liberals who did that.........................
Every thing you post is false justification and rationalizing.
Got a link to backup your bullshit?

Oh so now you're black ?
c6222c07223e2570be846cc7115e-DAVIS%20AND%20KING.jpg

racists-everywhere.jpg

Every thing you post is false justification and rationalizing.
Got a link to backup your bullshit?
Liberal Rules of engagement tonight..........You prove I'm wrong......................

racists-everywhere.jpg

You want to talk OPENLY racist you idiot? When you support that white trash IN the oval office over an educated Negro?
Obama is white trash?
All you have to do to see white trash is look at your own reflection.

Oh so now you're black ?
bs............

I heard Bill was asking for a box of Cuban Cigars if the Hildabeast wins...........and a staff of interns.
Oh that was supposed to be humor ...epic fail.
Still waiting on those links.

Oh so now you're black ?
You went after him because he is a Negro conservative just like you did in the old south. BUT a liberal Negro like Bill Cosby the CONFIRMED rapist with OVER 30 to his credit? NOTHING.

racists-everywhere.jpg

Obama is white trash?
All you have to do to see white trash is look at your own reflection.
He IS 1/2 white his mama was white trash.

Forum List

Back