Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

If Carson wants to talk about surgery, I would be happy to listen, but he is an idiot on other subjects.

Isnt there many Egyptian inscriptions that state the pyramids were not burial grounds?

so, do you know if the pyramids held grain or not? Where did they hold it then?
I would say it's highly unlikely. It's not like these things have giant accessible doors to accommodate shipping and recieving for large quantities of grain.
why would they need giant accessible doors? They had slaves and the slaves did everything.

Why would they need so many in one area if they were tombs only, there was only one Pharaoh at a time.

Last edited:
I would say it's highly unlikely. It's not like these things have giant accessible doors to accommodate shipping and recieving for large quantities of grain.
why would they need giant accessible doors? They had slaves and the slaves did everything.
Your scenario is unrealistic.

Your scenario is unrealistic.
explain? how do you think they were built? Caterpillar wasn't around back then

Ben Carson = :cuckoo:
Why is his theory not as valid as anyone elses?

LOL- oh you thought I was only referring to his thoughts on THIS? I was actually saying that he's an overall certifiable whackadoodle.
He ain't as whacky as obama and you have no issue with him right?

LOL. I have several issues about Obama. But they are quite different. Besides- 'Benny is a REAL black man', riiiiiiight?

LOL- oh you thought I was only referring to his thoughts on THIS? I was actually saying that he's an overall certifiable whackadoodle.

LOL. I have several issues about Obama. But they are quite different. Besides- 'Benny is a REAL black man', riiiiiiight?
I have no idea, I don't know the orgins of his parents. He has brought them up on the campaign since they aren't needed. Unlike ole bama

I have no idea, I don't know the orgins of his parents. He has brought them up on the campaign since they aren't needed. Unlike ole bama

I was quoting ol' Rupert. HE seems to think so.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

Again, Carson's ignorance and stupidity clearly know no bounds.

Forum List

Back