Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

Every single person killed in Iraq, including 4,000+ American soldiers, because of "WMD."

1. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, that is a fact. he used them against the Kurds in his own country.
2. Bush didn't attempt to cover it up.
3. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John Kerry and Barney Frank all stated that Saddam had WMDs.

You fail.

Three questions:

1. What year was that?
2. Who was President of the US at the time?
3. What did that President do in response?

And I don't give a shit who said Saddam Hussein had WMD - George Bush was the president and therefore, the buck stops with him, right?

So basically, you are going to dodge the point that this line of debate is irrelevant to Benghazi. Got it. Go start a thread on Bush then. I'll be right there.

1. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, that is a fact. he used them against the Kurds in his own country.
2. Bush didn't attempt to cover it up.
3. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John Kerry and Barney Frank all stated that Saddam had WMDs.

You fail.

Three questions:

1. What year was that?

And I don't give a shit who said Saddam Hussein had WMD - George Bush was the president and therefore, the buck stops with him, right?

So basically, you are going to dodge the point that this line of debate is irrelevant to Benghazi. Got it. Go start a thread on Bush then. I'll be right there.

Were my questions too difficult for you? You brought up "gassing the Kurds." I'm just asking you to expound on the point you were attempting to make.

Three questions:

1. What year was that?

Were my questions too difficult for you? You brought up "gassing the Kurds." I'm just asking you to expound on the point you were attempting to make.

Please, TRY to keep up with the line of discussion. Do you need help with it?

I don't think YOU should be treating me as if I am stupid when clearly I am not. YOU brought up the gassing of the Kurds. Why won't you then say what year that was? Are we all just supposed to accept your silly talking point without question? Is that what you expect?

Why do the least intelligent nutters costantly insult the intelligence of others? Is it a defense mechanism?

It's easy to turn it into some sort of personal attack fest. I try to stay away from it but don't always manage to.

Look, if we were going to send fighter jets into another country to disperse a crowd, we could expect the same treatment when we have protests outside of embassies and consulates here...we're not able to simply say, "Well, we can do it but you can't."

We could, of course, because we have such a large, well-trained, military but the idea that anytime we don't like what is going on in another country, we send in that military is brain dead thinking which leads to people like these two clowns in Boston, guys trying to light their shoes on fire to blow up planes, the under ware bomber...

There are times when our vital interests are threatened and we must act; then there are times when clearly those interests are not on the table.

Lybia was one of those times. Anyone who says it is, well, they are simply unsophisticated about the realities of the world. Sorry.

You edited your post after I responded and added some bullshit links. Man....do you suck.

And....I don't use blogs for my news.

How about some facts.

Go ahead... look stupid denying the facts... not my problem... dumbass...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rV0ZcrMJmw]Benghazi Whistleblowers Threatened by Obama Administration - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uYcYnDfTs]Benghazi Gate - New Explosive Info On Attack In Libya - Whistleblowers Threaten By Obama Admin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FaRjq94AbM]Benghazi Gate -Part 2 New Explosive Info On Attack In Libya - Whistleblowers Threaten By Obama Admin - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JjD7gNfFz0]Benghazi Gate Explosive Info On Attack In Libya Part 3 - Whistleblowers Threaten By Obama Admin - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think YOU should be treating me as if I am stupid when clearly I am not. YOU brought up the gassing of the Kurds. Why won't you then say what year that was? Are we all just supposed to accept your silly talking point without question? Is that what you expect?

He's trying to be the resident "Internet tough guy." It's funny.

He's trying to be the resident "Internet tough guy." It's funny.

I have found that it's usually the stupidest people who accuse others of being stupid. In any case, I refuse to allow him to drag me down to his level. He'll beat me with experience.

Hey......Republicans impeached over a blowjob, they could impeach over this

No. They didn't.

But Bubba DID get impeached over his having lied and over his having lied to a court of law to undermine justice, however.

Do not Impeach Obama. You will effect with my ability to make a paycheck. And I can't have that...

The ONE is not getting impeached. Not over Benghazi. An not over anything else. Not even if there was a high crime and/or misdemeanor to justify it. It is just not going to happen. Period.

There was talk of impeaching Reagan after he lost 241 marines in Lebanon, but like most impeachment threats it died quietly. No president has been removed by the impeachment process as yet, but one president did resign perhaps with the threat of impeachment and what the trial would reveal.

The ONE is not getting impeached. Not over Benghazi. An not over anything else. Not even if there was a high crime and/or misdemeanor to justify it. It is just not going to happen. Period.
And that makes him no different than Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, etc, etc.

Hey......Republicans impeached over a blowjob, they could impeach over this

No. They didn't.

But Bubba DID get impeached over his having lied and over his having lied to a court of law to undermine justice, however.

Lying under oath. perjury. obstruction of justice. very close to what obama, hillary, and the administration did on Benghazi.

Forum List

Back