🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Who has called him a hero, dumbass?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGe0uP7W-c]Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction' - YouTube[/ame]

I want my minute back. She never calls him a 'hero'.

The Right, as usual, invents a position for liberals, that liberals don't actually hold in any meaningful numbers,

and then they attack the imaginary position, which, given the Right's inability to cope with reality,

is probably as good a tactic as they can find.

She stated that he served his nation with honor and distinction.
To anyone who is not clouded by partisan "Obama is great" sentiments would realize that all soldiers that serve with honor and distinction are referred to as "True American Heros"...primarily, because they are.

Unless they leave their post without permission.

You know what happens when a soldier leaves their post without permission?

They leave their company shorthanded. They leave their fellow soldiers without the service of their protection.

That is not serving with honor and distinction.

That is saying "fuck you" to the branch you serve.

he walked away from his post without his weapon

in what Army does that make you a hero?

maybe the Left's Army

All members of the military that serve with honor and distinction during wartime are considered "True American Heros"

It is a term Obama uses whenever he refers to a member of the military in good standing.

Rice referred to him as one who served with honor and distinction.

He did not.

maybe the Left's Army

All members of the military that serve with honor and distinction during wartime are considered "True American Heros"

It is a term Obama uses whenever he refers to a member of the military in good standing.

He did not.
Well, technically you could argue that he did distinguish himself. After all, how many dessert and get captured by the enemy?

He did not.
Well, technically you could argue that he did distinguish himself. After all, how many dessert and get captured by the enemy?

True.

Makes one wonder

Was he truly captured?

There. I did it. I pointed out the elephant in the room.

Yeah, look for them to try to intimidate military officials into backing off Deserter charges. These are despicable corrupt thugs we're dealing with here.

Yeah, they've already put his 15-6 (fifteen dash six) investigative report on ice until 2019, according to Major General Robert Scales.

They're already in full cover-up mode. Which is to be expected from the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers on earth -- dimocraps.

The question is -- Will the Army put up with it?
i'm sure you meant Major General (Ret.) Robert Scales.

you know, the Fox News pundit.

Are you saying he's wrong or are just being a quibbling little girl?

He could be wrong. But I don't believe he would say something like that unless he had inside information on its veracity.

dimocraps, OTOH, lie as a matter of course.

ALL of you. Every last one of you

Yeah, look for them to try to intimidate military officials into backing off Deserter charges. These are despicable corrupt thugs we're dealing with here.

Yeah, they've already put his 15-6 (fifteen dash six) investigative report on ice until 2019, according to Major General Robert Scales.

They're already in full cover-up mode. Which is to be expected from the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers on earth -- dimocraps.

High-ranking military officials want to preserve their careers. They'll likely go along with the cover-up. Look what these cretins did to Petraeus? They ordered the FBI to investigate him and destroy his career. But why? Because he disagreed with them on some important issues. The FBI found that he was having an affair, and his career was over. These are very dark nasty people you're dealing with in this Administration. They're corrupt Chicago thugs. So they will intimidate and force military officials to go along. The cover-up is now in full swing.

He could be wrong. But I don't believe he would say something like that unless he had inside information on its veracity.
maybe. i mean you've provided no proof he made the claim, and I haven't been able to locate it on my own. my point in making sure it was noted that he was retired and a pundit was to clarify that he was not getting that information first hand so it's possible that it's either not true or incomplete.

of the two of us you are the demonstrated liar. or are you willing to retract your accusation yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGe0uP7W-c]Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction' - YouTube[/ame]
So, no one called him a hero.

You're a lying sack of shit. And we don't need video proof of that.

"Honor and Distinction" is the Military description of what civilians call a 'Hero"

But a sniveling coward like you wouldn't know that

He did not.

Those who dessert wouldn't be a problem if we had torte reform.

(oh, you'll get it that one eventually....lol...)

Kinda funny how this takes the focus off of the VA scandal, huh? :dunno:

I remember when this happened. He just walked away from his post.

We're not sure why, but that's what happened.

obama broke so many laws, broke such faith with the Military, negotiated with terrorists for such a warped, broken man --

Is it any surprise this is the kind of person that obama breaks every law for while other, more deserving captives remain locked up?

And I also wonder how long this offer has been on the table? Months? Years?

This is from CNN, hardly an obama detracter

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero - CNN.com

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

"I was pissed off then and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

According to first-hand accounts from soldiers in his platoon, Bergdahl, while on guard duty, shed his weapons and walked off the observation post with nothing more than a compass, a knife, water, a digital camera, and a diary.

At least six soldiers were killed in subsequent searches for Bergdahl, and many soldiers in his platoon said attacks seemed to increase against the United States in Paktika Province in the days and weeks following his disappearance.

Many of Bergdahl's fellow troops -- from the seven or so who knew him best in his squad, to the larger group that comprised the 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division -- told CNN that they signed nondisclosure agreements agreeing to never share any information about Bergdahl's disappearance and the efforts to recapture him. Some were willing to dismiss that document in hopes that the truth would come out about a soldier who they now fear is being hailed as a hero, while the men who lost their lives looking for him are ignored.

Many are flocking to social media, such as the Facebook page "Bowe Bergdahl is NOT a hero," where they share stories detailing their resentment. A number of comments on his battalion's Facebook page prompted the moderator to ask for more respect to be shown.

"The future is too good to waste on lies," Bowe wrote to his parents. "And life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong. I have seen their ideas and I am ashamed to even be American. The horror of the self-righteous arrogance that they thrive in. It is all revolting."

Bergdahl wrote to them, "I am sorry for everything. The horror that is America is disgusting."

CNN has not independently verified the authenticity of the emails.

Sounds like the kind of guy obama would be interested in saving

The same punishment should be handed to both he and the president, life in Leavenworth.

maybe the Left's Army

He did not.

Oh, bullshit.

He claimed she called him a hero. She did not. He is a liar. You excuse liars.

maybe. i mean you've provided no proof he made the claim, and I haven't been able to locate it on my own. my point in making sure it was noted that he was retired and a pundit was to clarify that he was not getting that information first hand so it's possible that it's either not true or incomplete.

of the two of us you are the demonstrated liar. or are you willing to retract your accusation yet?

dimocraps are lying scum. Period. ALL of them.

And you are a dimocrap. Well..... Unless you're going to lie about that, too. Which isn't uncommon. About 1/3 of the dimocrap scum on this Board lie about their political affiliation.

As to Bob Scales, I personally saw and heard him say it on Greta's OTR show..... The best I can do right now is a 3rd person reference to what he said. But that would break this Forum's rules against posting a link in here to another Message Board.

If you google something like 'bob scales says bergdahl 15-6 sealed' you can find it.

He said it. I don't lie. I have NEVER been caught in a lie because -- I just don't do it.

I make mistakes. I'm human. I make mistakes. My opinions are sometimes wrong (although not very often) --

But I don't lie. I don't have to. I'm a stand up guy.

It's only the scum of earth -- dimocraps, who have to lie.

It's why you're so good at it

He did not.

Oh, bullshit.

He claimed she called him a hero. She did not. He is a liar. You excuse liars.

Oh. I get it.

So because a poster used the word "hero" as opposed to the words "honor and distinction", The presidents talking points are off the hook and it is all about an anonymous poster on a message board.

Never mind the fact that the administration is misrepresenting the situation to the American people

That is what we mean when we call you guys sheeple.

Obama says we shouldn't focus on whether Bergdahl is a deserter.

That's liberal speak for Bergdahl is a deserter.

So, no one called him a hero.

You're a lying sack of shit. And we don't need video proof of that.

"Honor and Distinction" is the Military description of what civilians call a 'Hero"

What's the military word for pretending to have been in the Special Forces?

How much money you got you scum-sucking piece of motherfucking shit?

I can put $100,000 up TODAY.

Right now. I mean in the next hour.

You pick a former SF guy, I'll pick one and we'll agree to another.

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

Not get back to satisfying your male patrons in the glory hole you work at.

scumbag coward

back the claim up.

Obviously you've had very little, if any interaction with American Soldiers.
i'm married to one.

try again.

i know you're going with your gut, what you want to be true. but if you want to make a factual claim you need to have something other than truthiness to back it up. something like this
Military Personnel Campaign Funds Favor Obama Over Romney - Businessweek

There's a caviot listed. A lot of Obama's donations are coming from political appointees.

Romney doesn't have any.

I think there is a problem with fundraisers not getting their 501a status granted in time for this election.

What's the military word for pretending to have been in the Special Forces?

How much money you got you scum-sucking piece of motherfucking shit?

I can put $100,000 up TODAY.

Right now. I mean in the next hour.

You pick a former SF guy, I'll pick one and we'll agree to another.

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

Not get back to satisfying your male patrons in the glory hole you work at.

scumbag coward

Which ODA?

Mine was 521 & 523.

A Green Beret can tell the group, the battalion, and the company from this. Before 2007.

Last edited:
I just read the Rolling Stone article. This guy is such a miserable bastard. The Taliban moved him around like bait to lure U.S. soldiers into traps. Fucking dickhead. We should of hit him with a drone strike and kept our integrity and the 5 murderers.

Forum List

Back