🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Business is business Joe. You get what you pay for. It'll be 6 to 8 weeks and no returns/refunds.

Guy, I wouldn't fuck a chick from your miserable slum of a country with Bedowin's dick.
You wouldn't fuck her cause she's Roma. That's racist, besides, I'm American, but not from Chicago - so you fail once again.

YOu don't act like an American.

You seem to be reflecting all the strange Euro-Trash bigotries, really.

[
The problem is with regards to the Taliban your applying rational thought to pretty much irrational people as far as using the drones goes that happens only if we stay focused on the region and problem of terrorism something both the government and public are unlikely to do after all troops are out.

Well, no, I don't think that the Taliban are 'irrational". I think they found themselves in the middle of a mess in 2001 and couldn't find a graceful way out. The US acquiesed to them having Al Qaeda in their country for five years, until 9/11.

The Taliban only want to rule their little patch in the mountains, and frankly, I'm fine with that. it's not our problem.

Guy, I wouldn't fuck a chick from your miserable slum of a country with Bedowin's dick.
You wouldn't fuck her cause she's Roma. That's racist, besides, I'm American, but not from Chicago - so you fail once again.

YOu don't act like an American.

You seem to be reflecting all the strange Euro-Trash bigotries, really.
Has incessant whining now become American? Guess I've been gone a while.

[
The problem is with regards to the Taliban your applying rational thought to pretty much irrational people as far as using the drones goes that happens only if we stay focused on the region and problem of terrorism something both the government and public are unlikely to do after all troops are out.

Well, no, I don't think that the Taliban are 'irrational". I think they found themselves in the middle of a mess in 2001 and couldn't find a graceful way out. The US acquiesed to them having Al Qaeda in their country for five years, until 9/11.

The Taliban only want to rule their little patch in the mountains, and frankly, I'm fine with that. it's not our problem.

As I recall we called on the Taliban to give Bin Laden after the 9-11 attacks which would have keep the U.S. from invading they refused that does not strike me as rational I doubt much in their thinking has changed.

Last edited:
[

As I recall we called on the Taliban to give Bin Laden after the 9-11 attacks which would have keep the U.S. from invading they refused that does not strike me as rational.

No, instead we invaded before we were ready, outsourced most of the fighting to people who were just as bad, and finally abandoned the fight to go avenge Bush's Pappy in Iraq.

We could have tried negotiating with the Taliban for a few more weeks, maybe.

Naaa, what we did turned out so well.

Agreed.

When is the court martial going to be scheduled?

Perhaps a question best asked during Obama's next press conference.....

Or the one after that

Or after that....

Perhaps Hilary could be convinced to testify that even if 6 of his comrades died searching for him, it doesn't matter now since they are dead.

I think before the Army can court-martial this guy, they are going to have to explain,

1) Why they claim he was captured "lagging behind in a patrol" when in fact he was at a base he wandered off of.

2) Why they never listed him as AWOL or charged him as a deserter.

3) Why they listed him as a POW and even continued to give him promotions as he racked up the promotion points. (He was a PFC/E-3 at the time of his capture, but the army promoted him to SPC/E4 and then to SGT/E-5)

Again, this is the same Army that claimed that they rescued Jessica Lynch from the Iraqi Army (in fact, she was at a hospital with no military presense) or that Pat Tillman was killed fighting Al Qaeda (He in fact was killed in a friendly fire incident.)

The Army is going to have some serious credibility problems if they move to court-martial an obviously damaged soldier.

The Army is evil because you heard some false rumors.

Stop thinking of everything as being a corporation or organization and think of it as people who sometimes do stupid stuff every once in awhile.

As I recall we called on the Taliban to give Bin Laden after the 9-11 attacks which would have keep the U.S. from invading they refused that does not strike me as rational.
I
No, instead we invaded before we were ready, outsourced most of the fighting to people who were just as bad, and finally abandoned the fight to go avenge Bush's Pappy in Iraq.

We could have tried negotiating with the Taliban for a few more weeks, maybe.

Naaa, what we did turned out so well.

And yet to you claim Libya was a smashing success and Syria doesn't exist.

Your selective outrage is quite evident....

Last edited:
[

Every day that goes by in here, you show yourself to be the complete and total scumbag you are.

But...... You're a dimocrap.

What else is new? :dunno:

ATROCITY

“Among the accounts of mutilations, beatings and arbitrary executions there was evidence of a new abomination: the torture of children. An unknown number of infants were savagely beaten during the Islamic militia’s 14-month occupation of Taloqan, the former headquarters of the Alliance, usually for the supposed crimes of their parents.” (Source: The Times [U.K.], 11/13/01)

ATROCITY

“The barbarity of the Taliban plumbed new depths when troops shot dead eight boys for daring to laugh, sickened refugees revealed yesterday. The teenage lads had been chuckling at the soldiers who suddenly raised their Kalashnikov rifles and gunned them down. It was one of a string of atrocities in the besieged Afghanistan city of Kunduz, which was last night poised to fall to the Northern Alliance. At least 300 frightened Taliban were killed by men from their own side because they wanted to surrender.” (Source: The Sun [U.K.], 11/19/01)

ATROCITY

“The Taliban is jailing children as young as 10 in Kabul to root out dissent, it is claimed today. According to French journalist Michel Peyrard, who was held by the Taliban for 25 days, the biggest threat to the extremist regime is its own paranoia. He said his fellow detainees included several children. On one occasion the nephews of an escaped political prisoner – aged 10, 13 and 19 – were rounded up. The eldest was tortured and subjected to a mock execution. The Taliban also jails leaders and military commanders for being traitors on only the flimsiest evidence.” (Source: The Evening Standard (London), 11/9/01) ATROCITY

“One day they came, and ordered everyone to go into the bazaar and protest against the bombings, and chant: ‘Death to America’,” said Salahuddin. “I was in my house and I had to go outside. When we refused to protest against America, they got angry.” Another man who fled the village said he saw the Taliban drag a man called Lash Boi from his house to the mosque and beat him to death when he refused to protest. Lash Boi’s three sons are on the front line now, fighting to avenge their father’s death, he said.” (Source: The Independent (U.K.), 11/9/01)

ATROCITY

“When the family returned six hours later they found that Abdul’s right femur had been shattered by repeated blows from a Kalashnikov, the stock of the rifle leaving a clear imprint on the floor of the family’s home. Doctors gave Nurala a couple of packets of paracetamol and bluntly told him that his son would never walk again. ‘He was in so much pain for a long time, and it changed his mind as well,’ Nurala said. ‘I don’t understand how anyone can do such a thing to a small child. I have spoken to many people about this and nobody understands it.’ There are many others in Taloqan who have similar stories of children being beaten in front of their parents because their fathers were unable to hand over a weapon to the Taleban, of men who had a hand amputated when they were accused of stealing the bread that they carried home to their families, and of women who were raped after their husbands were taken away and imprisoned in Kandahar or Mazar-i Sharif.” (Source: The Times [U.K.], 11/13/01)

ATROCITY

“‘They burnt some of us alive.’ It was almost the first thing he said to us. In the dust and squalor of a refugee camp, Salahuddin told yesterday how the Taliban burnt an entire family to death in their own home in revenge for the American bombing. He says he saw them bringing out the blackened bodies of the children. Then the Taliban took Salahuddin and the other villagers to the front line, where they ordered them to gather up scattered bits of bodies, all that was left of Taliban soldiers killed by the American bombs.” (Source: The Independent U.K. 11/9/01)

ATROCITY

“‘The Taliban commanders killed 100 of our friends,’ said this defector, adding, ‘They hung their bodies from lamp posts as a warning to the rest of us.’” (Source: CBS Evening News, 11/19/01)

ATROCITY

“One said a doctor was shot dead for not treating a wounded Taliban soldier quickly enough, while others said a group of eight teenage boys were killed for laughing at Taliban soldiers.” (Source: The Herald (Scotland), 11/19/01)

ATROCITY

“Foreign Taliban soldiers, who have gathered in Kunduz for what appears to be a last stand, have gunned down more than 400 Afghan Taliban soldiers trying to defect to the Northern Alliance, the refugees and the alliance soldiers said. The 400 were killed in mass shootings late last week, refugees said, and were prompted in part by the defection of a local Taliban commander to the Northern Alliance. According to the reports, Arab and Pakistani soldiers with the Taliban have also begun shooting young civilian men of the Uzbek and Tajik ethnic groups suspected of trying to escape to territory controlled by the Northern Alliance. ‘The foreigners came into the village and shot all the men,’ said Muhammadullah, a 21-year-old man who crossed into Northern Alliance territory today. ‘I saw this with my own eyes.’” (Source: The New York Times, 11/19/01)

ATROCITY

“Foreign Taliban soldiers also killed dozens of Afghan Taliban soldiers on Friday at the village of Musazai near the Kunduz airport, refugees and Northern Alliance soldiers said. Refugees fleeing Kunduz said foreign Taliban soldiers had gunned down 125 Afghan Taliban soldiers who had been stopped on their way to the front lines. The foreign Taliban soldiers seem to have decided that the local Taliban were trying to defect. When they tried to stop them, a fight began and the foreign Taliban opened fire, the refugees said.” (Source: The New York Times, 11/19/01)

ATROCITY

“The BBC has confirmed that the central Afghan town of Bamiyan was totally destroyed by the Taleban before they fled over the weekend. Evidence has also emerged of Bosnian-style ethnic cleansing in the region involving the execution of hundreds of local ethnic Hazara men.” (Source: BBC News, 11/13/01)

ATROCITY

“Our correspondent said every building, shop and house had been destroyed before the town fell on Sunday after a two-hour gun battle.” (Source: BBC News, 11/13/01)

ATROCITY

September 1996 — Upon capturing Kabul the Taliban castrated President Najibullah, dragged his body behind a jeep for several rounds of the Palace and then shot him dead. His brother was similarly tortured and then throttled to death. (Source: Department of Defense)

ATROCITY

January 1998 — In the Western province of Faryab, the Taliban massacred approximately 600 Uzbek villageres. Western aid workers who later investigated the incident said civilians were dragged from their homes, lined up and gunned down. (Source: Department of Defense)

ATROCITY

August 1998 — The Taliban entered Mazar-I-Sharif and went on a frenzy killing shop owners, cart pullers, women and children shoppers. (Source: Department of Defense)

ATROCITY

August 2000 — Taliban execute POWs in the streets of Heart as a lesson to the local population. (Source: Department of Defense)

ATROCITY

June 2001 — Taliban bombed the administrative center of Yakaolang, including the district hospital and an aid agency office. (Source: Department of Defense)

ATROCITY

Massacre at Yakaolang — Taliban forces committed a massacre in Yakaolang in January 2001. The victims were primarily Hazaras. The massacre began on January 8, 2001, and continued for four days. The Taliban detained about 300 civilian adult males, including staff members of local humanitarian organizations. The men were herded to assembly points, and then shot by firing squad in public view. According to Human Rights Watch, about 170 men are confirmed to have been killed. According to Amnesty International, eyewitnesses reported the deliberate killing of dozens of civilians hiding in a mosque: Taliban soldiers fired rockets into a mosque where some 73 women, children and elderly men had taken shelter. (Source: State Department)

ATROCITY

Massacre at Robatak Pass — The May 2000 massacre took place near the Robatak pass. 31 bodies were found one site, of these, 26 were positively identified as civilians. The victims were Hazara Shi’as. (Source: State Department)

ATROCITY

Massacre in Bamiyan — When the Taliban recaptured Bamiyan in 1999, there were reports that Taliban forces carried out summary executions upon entering the city. According to Amnesty International, hundreds of men, and some instances women and children, were separated from their families, taken away, and killed. Human Rights Watch reports that besides executing civilians, the Taliban burned homes and used detainees for forced labor. (Source: State Department)

ATROCITY

Massacre in the Shomaili Plains — July 1999 Human Rights Watch reports that a Taliban offensive here was marked by summary executions, the abduction and disappearance of women, the burning of homes, destruction of property, and the cutting down of fruit trees. According to a report by the U.N. Secretary General on November 16, 1999, “The Taliban forces, who allegedly carried out these acts, essentially treated the civilian population with hostility and made no distinction between combatants and non-combatants.” (Source: U.S. State Department)

ATROCITY

Massacre in Mazar-I-Sharif — In August 1998, the Taliban captured Mazar-I-Sharif. There were reports that between 2,000 and 5,000 men, women and children — mostly ethnic Hazara civilians — were massacred by the Taliban after the takeover of Mazar-I-Sharif. During the massacre, the Taliban forces carried out a systematic search for male members for the ethnic Hazara, Tajik, and Uzbek communities in the city. Human Rights Watch estimates that scores, perhaps hundreds, of Hazara men and boys were summarily executed. There were also reports that women and girls were raped and abducted during the Taliban takeover of the city.

Educate yourself about the Taliban by Dr. Taimur Rahman

We must educate ourselves about what the Taliban represent.

Here are some of the laws issued by the Taliban government in Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001.

- See more at: List of Taliban?s atrocities and crimes in Afghanistan

The following list offers only an abbreviated glimpse of the hellish lives Afghan women are forced to lead under the Taliban, and can not begin to reflect the depth of female deprivations and sufferings. Taliban treat women worse than they treat animals. In fact, even as Taliban declare the keeping of caged birds and animals illegal, they imprison Afghan women within the four walls of their own houses. Women have no importance in Taliban eyes unless they are occupied producing children, satisfying male sexual needs or attending to the drudgery of daily housework. Jehadi fundamentalists such as Gulbaddin, Rabbani, Masood, Sayyaf, Khalili, Akbari, Mazari and their co-criminal Dostum have committed the most treacherous and filthy crimes against Afghan women. And as more areas come under Taliban control, even if the number of rapes and murders perpetrated against women falls, Taliban restrictions --comparable to those from the middle ages-- will continue to kill the spirit of our people while depriving them of a humane existence. We consider Taliban more treacherous and ignorant than Jehadis. According to our people, "Jehadis were killing us with guns and swords but Taliban are killing us with cotton."

Taliban restrictions and mistreatment of women include the:

1- Complete ban on women's work outside the home, which also applies to female teachers, engineers and most professionals. Only a few female doctors and nurses are allowed to work in some hospitals in Kabul.

2- Complete ban on women's activity outside the home unless accompanied by a mahram (close male relative such as a father, brother or husband).

3- Ban on women dealing with male shopkeepers.

4- Ban on women being treated by male doctors.

5- Ban on women studying at schools, universities or any other educational institution. (Taliban have converted girls' schools into religious seminaries.)

6- Requirement that women wear a long veil (Burqa), which covers them from head to toe.

7- Whipping, beating and verbal abuse of women not clothed in accordance with Taliban rules, or of women unaccompanied by a mahram.

8- Whipping of women in public for having non-covered ankles.

9- Public stoning of women accused of having sex outside marriage. (A number of lovers are stoned to death under this rule).

10- Ban on the use of cosmetics. (Many women with painted nails have had fingers cut off).

11- Ban on women talking or shaking hands with non-mahram males.

12- Ban on women laughing loudly. (No stranger should hear a woman's voice).

13- Ban on women wearing high heel shoes, which would produce sound while walking. (A man must not hear a woman's footsteps.)

14- Ban on women riding in a taxi without a mahram.

15- Ban on women's presence in radio, television or public gatherings of any kind.

16- Ban on women playing sports or entering a sport center or club.

17- Ban on women riding bicycles or motorcycles, even with their mahrams.

18- Ban on women's wearing brightly colored clothes. In Taliban terms, these are "sexually attracting colors."

19- Ban on women gathering for festive occasions such as the Eids, or for any recreational purpose.

20- Ban on women washing clothes next to rivers or in a public place.

21- Modification of all place names including the word "women." For example, "women's garden" has been renamed "spring garden".

22- Ban on women appearing on the balconies of their apartments or houses.

23- Compulsory painting of all windows, so women can not be seen from outside their homes.

24- Ban on male tailors taking women's measurements or sewing women's clothes.

25- Ban on female public baths.

26- Ban on males and females traveling on the same bus. Public buses have now been designated "males only" (or "females only").

27- Ban on flared (wide) pant-legs, even under a burqa.

28- Ban on the photographing or filming of women.

29- Ban on women's pictures printed in newspapers and books, or hung on the walls of houses and shops.

Apart from the above restrictions on women, the Taliban has:

- Banned listening to music, not only for women but men as well.

- Banned the watching of movies, television and videos, for everyone.

- Banned celebrating the traditional new year (Nowroz) on March 21. The Taliban has proclaimed the holiday un-Islamic.

- Disavowed Labor Day (May 1st), because it is deemed a "communist" holiday.

- Ordered that all people with non-Islamic names change them to Islamic ones.

- Forced haircuts upon Afghan youth.

- Ordered that men wear Islamic clothes and a cap.

- Ordered that men not shave or trim their beards, which should grow long enough to protrude from a fist clasped at the point of the chin.

- Ordered that all people attend prayers in mosques five times daily.

- Banned the keeping of pigeons and playing with the birds, describing it as un-Islamic. The violators will be imprisoned and the birds shall be killed. The kite flying has also been stopped.

- Ordered all onlookers, while encouraging the sportsmen, to chant Allah-o-Akbar (God is great) and refrain from clapping.

- Ban on certain games including kite flying which is "un-Islamic" according to Taliban.

- Anyone who carries objectionable literature will be executed.

- Anyone who converts from Islam to any other religion will be executed.

- All boy students must wear turbans. They say "No turban, no education".

- Non-Muslim minorities must distinct badge or stitch a yellow cloth onto their dress to be differentiated from the majority Muslim population. Just like what did Nazis with Jews.

- Banned the use of the internet by both ordinary Afghans and foreigners.

And so on...

Many of the anti-women rules that Taliban practiced were first of all the rules formulated and practiced by Rabbani-Massoud government after they came to power in 1992, but no one talk about them and it is painful that today even they are called the champaions of women's rights!!

ON November 8, 1994 the UN Secretary-General presented the interim report on the situation of human rights in Afghanistan prepared by Mr. Felix Ermacora, Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights, in accordance with Commission on Human Rights resolution 1994/84 of 9 March 1994, and Economic and Social Council decision 1994/268 of 25 July 1994.

Parts of the report about women's rights sitaution says:

The Special Rapporteur's attention has been drawn to the Ordinance on the Women's Veil, which is reported to have been issued by a nine-member professional committee of the High Court of the Islamic State of Afghanistan and which reads as follows:

"A denier of veil is an infidel and an unveiled woman is lewd".

"Conditions of wearing veil:

1. The veil must cover the whole body.
2. Women's clothes must not be thin.
3. Women's clothes must not be decorated and colourful.
4. Women's clothes must not be narrow and tight to prevent the seditious limbs from being noticed. The veil must not be thin.
5. Women must not perfume themselves. If a perfumed woman passes by a crowd of men, she is considered to be an adulteress.
6. Women's clothes must not resemble men's clothes.

"In addition,

1. They must not perfume themselves.
2. They must not wear adorning clothes.
3. They must not wear thin clothes.
4. They must not wear narrow and tight clothes.
5. They must cover their entire bodies.
6. Their clothes must not resemble men's clothes.
7. Muslim women's clothes must not resemble non-Muslim women's clothes.
8. Their foot ornaments must not produce sound.
9. They must not wear sound-producing garments.
10. They must not walk in the middle of streets.
11. They must not go out of their houses without their husband's permission.
12. They must not talk to strange men.
13. If it is necessary to talk, they must talk in a low voice and without laughter.
14. They must not look at strangers.
15. They must not mix with strangers."

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Most vets and soldiers despise the far right more than the president.

Incorrect. Most Soldiers are good Conservative Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. They despise this Communist Globalist Interloper. They see through this shallow ploy to distract Americans from his awful VA scandal. And it looks like it's gonna backfire anyway. The guy is likely a deserter.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Incorrect. Most Soldiers are good Conservative Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. They despise this Communist Globalist Interloper. They see through this shallow ploy to distract Americans from his awful VA scandal. And it looks like it's gonna backfire anyway. The guy is likely a deserter.
the army is a diverse cross-section of America and is fairly representative, demographically, of the general population.

claims for what 'most' 'despise' are therefore so much uneducated bullshit - by either side

Last edited:
I think the Dear Leader's handlers blew this one. They believed it would distract people from their guy's awful VA scandal. But it looks like it's gonna have the opposite effect. This particular soldier is likely a deserter. This President releasing 5 top brutal Taliban Commanders isn't going over to well in our military. So this sham will not distract soldiers and their families from demanding answers from this President. CNN, NBC, and the NY Times will try to distract, but it's not gonna work. People are far more savvy these days. Those old tricks just don't work so well anymore.

From the reports coming from his unit, he is most definitely a deserter. His unit despises him and wants him to face military justice. The problem is that the Half-Breed King will never allow that to happen.

I promise you this: in this illegal "trade", we paid far too high a price to get this scum back.

The Dear Leader truly believes this will distract Vets and their families. He believes they'll stop demanding answers now. It is a shallow ploy, make no mistake about that. They had 5yrs. to get him back. And they've even stated they knew where he was. So why now? Well, i'll let people answer that themselves.

Interestingly though, it's likely gonna backfire on em. He didn't bother notifying Congress, and this guy is likely a deserter. It probably won't go the way him and his handlers thought it would. People are more savvy these days. They're not gonna stop demanding answers about all those dead Vets.

the army is a diverse cross-section of America and is fairly representative, demographically, of the general population.

claims for what 'most' 'despise' are therefore so much uneducated bullshit - by either side

No, most who defend you and our Nation are good Conservative Christian Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. I know you don't want to accept that, but it is the reality. They do despise your Communist Globalist Interloper.

No, most who defend you and our Nation are good Conservative Christian Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. I know you don't want to accept that, but it is the reality. They do despise your Communist Globalist Interloper.
back the claim up.

In order to understand this trade you must understand Obama's background with socialism and his total disdain for the military and its traditions and honor code. This is such a punch in the gut for our military.Men died looking for this guy. Every time I see a picture of this dork with that Muslim bell hop hat on I want to go Patton on him.

I'm gonna have to agree with your sentiment on this. Well said.

Like most young people, they lean more to the 'moderate' side than they do Conservative or liberal scum.

But if you were to compare the same age-group in the Military to civilians, the Military would be more Conservative.

In Field Grade Officers and higher, Conservatives out-number liberals two to one.

In Veterans, it is easily two to one conservative over liberal scumbag.

A lot of us were either 'moderate' or 'independent' in our youth whether we were in the Service or not.

It's just the way of things. Some of us were even 'liberal' without the 'scum' part of it. Comes with youth and inexperience.

Few Veterans remain liberal scum as they mature. Just the LOSERS.

In order to understand this trade you must understand Obama's background with socialism and his total disdain for the military and its traditions and honor code. This is such a punch in the gut for our military.Men died looking for this guy. Every time I see a picture of this dork with that Muslim bell hop hat on I want to go Patton on him.

I'm gonna have to agree with your sentiment on this. Well said.

I cannot wait to see the "Jubilation" in Hometown USA when this guy arrives.

No doubt MSNBC wil be out front on the newscast that day!

NBC did a story from there last night: They did not show ONE citizen, and couldn't even get the mayor to make a statement. Reporters had to be satisfied with the letter he wrote.

If Bergdahl did leave his post without official leave, he could face prosecution under military law. But Haemmerle says people should wait until an investigation is complete before railing against the soldier.

"If objective facts and a careful investigation reveal that Bowe Bergdahl should face consequences in a United States Courtroom, then the United States should do what it believes is necessary, " he wrote

CBS at least found a neighbor and local cafe owner that employed Bergdahl in Hailey, Idaho.

Forum List

Back