🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

the army is a diverse cross-section of America and is fairly representative, demographically, of the general population.

claims for what 'most' 'despise' are therefore so much uneducated bullshit - by either side

No, most who defend you and our Nation are good Conservative Christian Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. I know you don't want to accept that, but it is the reality. They do despise your Communist Globalist Interloper.
back the claim up.

Obviously you've had very little, if any interaction with American Soldiers. Most are good Conservative Christian Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. They despise your Dear Leader. But hey, i know you'll always believe they worship the interloper as you do. Ignorance is bliss i guess.

No, most who defend you and our Nation are good Conservative Christian Pro-2nd Amendment/Constitution men & women. I know you don't want to accept that, but it is the reality. They do despise your Communist Globalist Interloper.
back the claim up.

Obviously you've had very little, if any interaction with American Soldiers.
i'm married to one.

try again.

i know you're going with your gut, what you want to be true. but if you want to make a factual claim you need to have something other than truthiness to back it up. something like this
http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...sonnel-campaign-funds-favor-obama-over-romney

Last edited:
So wingnuts condemn Obama for killing an American with a drone without a trial, then turn around and condemn Bergdahl without a trial.

:lol:

Of course he deserves a trial. A court martial will gather all known information and he will receive justice in accordance with the UCMJ. He appears to be a deserter.

Obama should also be held accountable. A Senate hearing is in order. He is not a king ya know.....

So wingnuts condemn Obama for killing an American with a drone without a trial, then turn around and condemn Bergdahl without a trial.

:lol:

Bowe is alive isn't he? Obama didn't nuke him with a drone like he did the father and son.

By all means bring Bergdahl to trial after investigating his disappearance. There's a petition started by his former supervisor I believe on the White House web site.

His former mates are pissed. They are also calling for his court martial.

Then you two are the exception that I've seen.

Most Right-Wingers did not want us to make the trade.

back the claim up.

i'm married to one.

try again.

i know you're going with your gut, what you want to be true. but if you want to make a factual claim you need to have something other than truthiness to back it up. something like this
Military Personnel Campaign Funds Favor Obama Over Romney - Businessweek

Maybe the conservatives had better things to do with their money than donating to a political party. For example, like raising their families.

vets-pid-and-ideo.jpg

i'm married to one.

try again.

Maybe the conservatives had better things to do with their money, like raising their families.

vets-pid-and-ideo.jpg
perhaps. but even your graphic doesn't depict "most" as "despising" the president.

POW/MIA group shows ongoing support for Bergdahls

www.usatoday.com/.../pow-mia.../984974...

USA Today

9 hours ago BOISE — At a news conference Sunday, Bob and Jani Bergdahl thanked the government, the special forces on ...

[PDF]
Boise Valley POW/MIA Corporation - BV POW/MIA

bvpowmia.org/docs/history.pdf

The initial concept of establishing a Boise POW/MIA group was brought up, ... The original draft of the Boise Valley POW/MIA Mission Statement of April 2006.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Most vets and soldiers despise the far right more than the president.
There you go. You made me snarf my vanilla latte.

Don't you ever get tired of being a blithering idiot?

Most vets know Obama is the Taliban in Chief. They can't stand the prick.

Another first for the Obama fuck=up Admin.
They free an American
The American they free is a fucking shitbird.
Another colossal fuck=up for Obama

Bout sums it all up. :thup:

First time in U.S. history enemy fighters traded for a deserter. Thanks Democraps! Your humanity knows no bounds nor common sense.

They don't care about our soldiers. It's a contrived distraction. They just did this to distract the People from their awful VA scandal. This knocks that off the front pages for a bit. And that's all this is about.

They had 5yrs. to get him back. They even knew where he was. So why now? I'll let you answer that for yourself. The Communist idiots at CNN, NBC, and the NY Times are gonna help with this contrived distraction, but i think most Americans are seeing through it. Looks like it's gonna backfire on this President. The guy is likely a traitorous deserter.

Most soldiers and Vets despise this President. They know this is just a distraction scam. They know this President desperately wants his horrific VA scandal to go away. This sham won't change how soldiers, Vets, and their families feel about him. In fact, it may even make things worse.

Most vets and soldiers despise the far right more than the president.
There you go. You made me snarf my vanilla latte.

Don't you ever get tired of being a blithering idiot?

Most vets know Obama is the Taliban in Chief. They can't stand the prick.

And now it has been confirmed!!!

back the claim up.

i'm married to one.

try again.

I served 22 years and in all that time I met very few liberals, most of those that were liberal were minorities.

I know the Communist wankers don't care, but he also didn't notify Congress of his actions. So as usual, he's showed his blatant disregard and disdain for our Constitution. What else is new, right?

Bout sums it all up. :thup:

First time in U.S. history enemy fighters traded for a deserter. Thanks Democraps! Your humanity knows no bounds nor common sense.

They don't care about our soldiers. It's a contrived distraction. They just did this to distract the People from their awful VA scandal. This knocks that off the front pages for a bit. And that's all this is about.

They had 5yrs. to get him back. They even knew where he was. So why now? I'll let you answer that for yourself. The Communist idiots at CNN, NBC, and the NY Times are gonna help with this contrived distraction, but i think most Americans are seeing through it. Looks like it's gonna backfire on this President. The guy is likely a traitorous deserter.

Actually it is adding a bigger scandal on top of an existing scandal. I told my wife that the country could not afford 4 more years of Obama when he got re-elected. Never did I imagine he would openly, brazenly, and crazily aid and abet an enemy.

Now they're forcing non-disclosure signings on our soldiers. Next, they'll likely pressure military officials to back off on Deserter charges. It's the 'Chicago Way.' Just criminal thugs in the end.

i'm married to one.

try again.

I served 22 years and in all that time I met very few liberals, most of those that were liberal were minorities.
i appreciate your anecdotal evidence, but again, that's just anecdotal.
RKMBrown's graphs seem to show that a higher percentage of servicemen identify as liberal than the general public. More than that though it seems to show that the military is pretty similar to the general public.

I do admit though that there are more republicans and conservatives than the general public, but I wish to point out that neither group represents a majority.

he walked away from his post without his weapon

in what Army does that make you a hero?

maybe the Left's Army
Who has called him a hero, dumbass?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGe0uP7W-c]Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction' - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, look for them to try to intimidate military officials into backing off Deserter charges. These are despicable corrupt thugs we're dealing with here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGe0uP7W-c]Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction' - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, look for them to try to intimidate military officials into backing off Deserter charges. These are despicable corrupt thugs we're dealing with here.

Yeah, they've already put his 15-6 (fifteen dash six) investigative report on ice until 2019, according to Major General Robert Scales.

They're already in full cover-up mode. Which is to be expected from the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers on earth -- dimocraps.

The question is -- Will the Army put up with it?

he walked away from his post without his weapon

in what Army does that make you a hero?

maybe the Left's Army

I want my minute back. She never calls him a 'hero'.

The Right, as usual, invents a position for liberals, that liberals don't actually hold in any meaningful numbers,

and then they attack the imaginary position, which, given the Right's inability to cope with reality,

is probably as good a tactic as they can find.

Yeah, they've already put his 15-6 (fifteen dash six) investigative report on ice until 2019, according to Major General Robert Scales.

They're already in full cover-up mode. Which is to be expected from the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers on earth -- dimocraps.

The question is -- Will the Army put up with it?
i'm sure you meant Major General (Ret.) Robert Scales.

you know, the Fox News pundit.

Forum List

Back