🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Are you saying he's wrong or are just being a quibbling little girl?

He could be wrong. But I don't believe he would say something like that unless he had inside information on its veracity.
maybe. i mean you've provided no proof he made the claim, and I haven't been able to locate it on my own. my point in making sure it was noted that he was retired and a pundit was to clarify that he was not getting that information first hand so it's possible that it's either not true or incomplete.
dimocraps, OTOH, lie as a matter of course.

ALL of you. Every last one of you
of the two of us you are the demonstrated liar. or are you willing to retract your accusation yet?

dimocraps are lying scum. Period. ALL of them.

And you are a dimocrap. Well..... Unless you're going to lie about that, too. Which isn't uncommon. About 1/3 of the dimocrap scum on this Board lie about their political affiliation.

As to Bob Scales, I personally saw and heard him say it on Greta's OTR show..... The best I can do right now is a 3rd person reference to what he said. But that would break this Forum's rules against posting a link in here to another Message Board.

If you google something like 'bob scales says bergdahl 15-6 sealed' you can find it.

He said it. I don't lie. I have NEVER been caught in a lie because -- I just don't do it.
i've googled that. i haven't been able to find it. and you have lied. about me. regardless, i did find this Dempsey: Army will investigate Bergdahl desertion charges | TheHill
I make mistakes. I'm human. I make mistakes. My opinions are sometimes wrong (although not very often) --

But I don't lie. I don't have to. I'm a stand up guy.

It's only the scum of earth -- dimocraps, who have to lie.

It's why you're so good at it
weird that you say that. in another thread you accuse me of lying and of not responding to a direct question. when it was pointed out that there was no question asked and that I did not lie, you... what exactly? was that a mistake? if it was, retract it. if it wasn't, if you intentionally distorted facts in order to call me a liar what does that make you?

Just a political distraction stunt. They don't wanna face culpability in their horrific VA scandal. Good honorable Vets are dead due to this President's corruption and incompetence. This farce knocks that out of the headlines for a bit.

Anyone with common sense can see what this is all about. The timing is incredibly suspicious, to say the least. They don't care about our soldiers. It's all about 'Party before Country' for them. Just covering their asses now. It's a real shame.

What's the military word for pretending to have been in the Special Forces?

How much money you got you scum-sucking piece of motherfucking shit?

I can put $100,000 up TODAY.

Right now. I mean in the next hour.

You pick a former SF guy, I'll pick one and we'll agree to another.

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

Not get back to satisfying your male patrons in the glory hole you work at.

scumbag coward

Which ODA?

Mine was 521 & 523.

A Green Beret can tell the group, the battalion, and the company from this. Before 2007.

Mine was A-255

I'm not familiar with any '5' Series A Teams. And we didn't use the term 'Battalion' when I was in. At least not in 5th Group.

We had C Teams, B Teams and A teams. And Group HQ, of course.

We went by the Corps numbers. I Corps, II Corps, III Corps and IV Corps. Corps is interchangeable with 'Company' or 'C' Team.

C-3 would use a single digit (3, of course) in III Corps, the B Teams under it would use double digits, B-32, B-36, B-35, and the A-Teams would use three digit designation. An A Team under the operational control of B-36 would have a number like A-364. Under B-35, maybe A-352. etc

Mike Force would often be attached to B Teams but would also be attached to the C Team. We didn't have a B-Team because we were so close to Pleiku (C-3) that we didn't need one.

So if you were in III Corps (C-3) and you were on an A Team, the number would start with a '3' (ie, A-3XX) In IV Corps (C-4) they would all start with a '4'

If you were in 'Nam, maybe there was a '5' series but they would have probably been out of Nha Trang attached to Group. There was no C-5 or V Corps. And they would have been running spook shit or maybe training Mike Force. Or..... Whatever

But they weren't main stream, fighting A Detachments. At least, not that I knew of.

But, IIRC, you served quite some time after I did so you wouldn't be familiar with how we did things.... Probably.

maybe. i mean you've provided no proof he made the claim, and I haven't been able to locate it on my own. my point in making sure it was noted that he was retired and a pundit was to clarify that he was not getting that information first hand so it's possible that it's either not true or incomplete.

of the two of us you are the demonstrated liar. or are you willing to retract your accusation yet?

And you are a dimocrap. Well..... Unless you're going to lie about that, too. Which isn't uncommon. About 1/3 of the dimocrap scum on this Board lie about their political affiliation.

As to Bob Scales, I personally saw and heard him say it on Greta's OTR show..... The best I can do right now is a 3rd person reference to what he said. But that would break this Forum's rules against posting a link in here to another Message Board.

If you google something like 'bob scales says bergdahl 15-6 sealed' you can find it.

He said it. I don't lie. I have NEVER been caught in a lie because -- I just don't do it.
i've googled that. i haven't been able to find it. and you have lied. about me. regardless, i did find this Dempsey: Army will investigate Bergdahl desertion charges | TheHill
I make mistakes. I'm human. I make mistakes. My opinions are sometimes wrong (although not very often) --

weird that you say that. in another thread you accuse me of lying and of not responding to a direct question. when it was pointed out that there was no question asked and that I did not lie, you... what exactly? was that a mistake? if it was, retract it. if it wasn't, if you intentionally distorted facts in order to call me a liar what does that make you?

wow. You seem to have no interest in the topic at hand. Only interested in discrediting those you don't like.

Whatever.

[
I just watched an interview with two soldiers who served with this ass clown. According to one of the soldiers (his last name is Full) and he says that he knew this clown was up to something because he sent all his possessions home directly before he walked off. Additionally, he was NOT on a patrol - he simply walked away - essentially deserting his post and his unit.

UCMJ action should be forthcoming (but I don't expect much from it - too many Nazi Congressmen and Senators) and he will most likely receive a dishonorable discharge.

No, more likely, the reason why won't prosecute this guy is because the war is over. Same reason why the Army didn't spend a lot of time prosecuting the hundreds of "Fraggings" that happened at the end of Vietnam. They figure that whatever the Taliban did to him was punishment enough, and they won't want to publicly talk about how this guy lost his shit after an armored vehicle ran over an Afghan kid.

[
The BIGGER point to be made here is the five Taliban members that were traded for his worthless ass. 2010 NID Clapper stated they were "the worst of the worst". Now, two years later - they are just regular guys and they promise to be good.

This SCREAMS impeachment for this Taliban loving "president" of the United States. This man needs to be in prison for his actions while president.

Actually, what you need is some treatment for your ODS.

Reality check- again- the War with Afghanistan is over, and any post-war peace deal is going to count on the cooperation of the Taliban. Part of that means we are going to have to stop holding Taliban leaders in violation of the Geneva Convention.

i think you need a reality check Joe.....there are roughly 38,000 guys still over there and still can be killed.....the war aint over until they are all back home....just sayin....

How much money you got you scum-sucking piece of motherfucking shit?

I can put $100,000 up TODAY.

Right now. I mean in the next hour.

You pick a former SF guy, I'll pick one and we'll agree to another.

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

Not get back to satisfying your male patrons in the glory hole you work at.

scumbag coward

Which ODA?

Mine was 521 & 523.

A Green Beret can tell the group, the battalion, and the company from this. Before 2007.

Mine was A-255

I'm not familiar with any '5' Series A Teams. And we didn't use the term 'Battalion' when I was in. At least not in 5th Group.

We had C Teams, B Teams and A teams. And Group HQ, of course.

We went by the Corps numbers. I Corps, II Corps, III Corps and IV Corps. Corps is interchangeable with 'Company' or 'C' Team.

C-3 would use a single digit (3, of course) in III Corps, the B Teams under it would use double digits, B-32, B-36, B-35, and the A-Teams would use three digit designation. An A Team under the operational control of B-36 would have a number like A-364. Under B-35, maybe A-352. etc

Mike Force would often be attached to B Teams but would also be attached to the C Team. We didn't have a B-Team because we were so close to Pleiku (C-3) that we didn't need one.

So if you were in III Corps (C-3) and you were on an A Team, the number would start with a '3' (ie, A-3XX) In IV Corps (C-4) they would all start with a '4'

If you were in 'Nam, maybe there was a '5' series but they would have probably been out of Nha Trang attached to Group. There was no C-5 or V Corps. And they would have been running spook shit or maybe training Mike Force. Or..... Whatever

But they weren't main stream, fighting A Detachments. At least, not that I knew of.

But, IIRC, you served quite some time after I did so you wouldn't be familiar with how we did things.... Probably.

They keep changing it. Now it's 4 numbers.

521 means 5th Special Forces Group, 1st Batt., Bco, 1st team which was a mountain team. 522 & 523 are ruck teams , 524 a HALO team, 525 was a SCUBA team. 512 would be Aco, 532 Cco. Because they took on a 4th battalion they switched to 4 numbers.

The only thing that is constant at group is change.

Last edited:
It appears that Obama is supporting the Sunnis, and Russia is supporting the Shiites.

This is a proxy war between our two countries in the Middle East, and Obama has just released the head honchos for the Taliban so they can carry out attacks against Russian interests. Problem is, these guys are live-wires that cannot be controlled.

Um, okay.

Over 99% of the Afghan population is Muslim: approximately 80–85% are from the Sunni branch, 15–19% are Shi'a, and roughly 3% are non-denominational Muslims.[

Doesn't seem like a smart move for the Russians.

The real player in Afghanistan is going to be Pakistan, which has been pulling the strings on the Taliban since the 1990's.

Of course, this really, really, isn't our problem. But if we wanted to play it smart, we'd stop trying to figure out which group of Muslims we want to back and throw in with India.

ill agree with ya there....

[
I just watched an interview with two soldiers who served with this ass clown. According to one of the soldiers (his last name is Full) and he says that he knew this clown was up to something because he sent all his possessions home directly before he walked off. Additionally, he was NOT on a patrol - he simply walked away - essentially deserting his post and his unit.

UCMJ action should be forthcoming (but I don't expect much from it - too many Nazi Congressmen and Senators) and he will most likely receive a dishonorable discharge.

No, more likely, the reason why won't prosecute this guy is because the war is over. Same reason why the Army didn't spend a lot of time prosecuting the hundreds of "Fraggings" that happened at the end of Vietnam. They figure that whatever the Taliban did to him was punishment enough, and they won't want to publicly talk about how this guy lost his shit after an armored vehicle ran over an Afghan kid.

[
The BIGGER point to be made here is the five Taliban members that were traded for his worthless ass. 2010 NID Clapper stated they were "the worst of the worst". Now, two years later - they are just regular guys and they promise to be good.

This SCREAMS impeachment for this Taliban loving "president" of the United States. This man needs to be in prison for his actions while president.

Actually, what you need is some treatment for your ODS.

Reality check- again- the War with Afghanistan is over, and any post-war peace deal is going to count on the cooperation of the Taliban. Part of that means we are going to have to stop holding Taliban leaders in violation of the Geneva Convention.

i think you need a reality check Joe.....there are roughly 38,000 guys still over there and still can be killed.....the war aint over until they are all back home....just sayin....

True....but what Joe posted are the "clean up the mess" talking points.

This is not a war with the government of Afghanistan. It is with no government at all.

There will not be a declared cease fire or peace treaty between the opposing sides.

There will not be a declared winner or declared loser.

There will be no concessions given by either side.

The Geneva convention does not cover this type of conflict.

And finally....it was THIS ADMINISTRATION who referred to the detainees as criminals and individuals that should be tried in US federal courts.....not POW's.

Strictly clean up the mess talking points and sheeple like Joe will do what they expected....repeat them without understanding them.

And when exactly was Bergdahl convicted of being a ‘deserter.’

That you and most others on the dishonest partisan right would disregard the rule of law in pursuit of some perceived political gain comes as no surprise.

coming from one of the most dishonest partisan lefties here...."Counselor" Jones....

And when exactly was Bergdahl convicted of being a ‘deserter.’

That you and most others on the dishonest partisan right would disregard the rule of law in pursuit of some perceived political gain comes as no surprise.

coming from one of the most dishonest partisan lefties here...."Counselor" Jones....

And in the meantime, counselor Jones had Zimmerman guilty before Martin was buried.

[

gee you mean he's an inept loser negotiating with terrorists to get back a deserter while an actual hero languishes in a Mexican prison?

YOu mean the guy who entered Mexico illegally with three weapons?

Joe you are getting on people for calling this guy a deserter because the facts are not known yet.....but yet here you are stating this guy in Mexico is guilty when the facts are not know here either....a piece on the news here said he may have made a wrong turn......his story of why he was down there to begin with checks out...

you make excuses for a guy who DESERTED HIS POST WITHOUT HIS WEAPON; but cant believe a guy can make a wrong turn in another country ACCIDENTLY

ur a damn joke

I'm sure he could. and when he's put on trial in Mexico, that will probably be the finding of the court.

Unless he gets a jury of Mexicans who are tried of being villified by Americans.

we don't vilify Mexicans you dolt; we don't want millions of them coming here illegally

pandering fool

then you havent seen the threads in here about Mexicans....there are handful of posters here who have vilified them....

I'm sure he could. and when he's put on trial in Mexico, that will probably be the finding of the court.

Unless he gets a jury of Mexicans who are tried of being villified by Americans.

we don't vilify Mexicans you dolt; we don't want millions of them coming here illegally

pandering fool

then you havent seen the threads in here about Mexicans....there are handful of posters here who have vilified them....

this board is by no means a cross section of America.

[

gee you mean he's an inept loser negotiating with terrorists to get back a deserter while an actual hero languishes in a Mexican prison?

Joe you are getting on people for calling this guy a deserter because the facts are not known yet.....but yet here you are stating this guy in Mexico is guilty when the facts are not know here either....a piece on the news here said he may have made a wrong turn......his story of why he was down there to begin with checks out...

All true; I will not conclude either member of our services is "guilty" of anything until the facts are in.

All true; I will not conclude either member of our services is "guilty" of anything until the facts are in.

The facts have been in on this guy for years.

Getting the real story seems to be the issue.

He's a poster boy for Obama. An anti-war enemy sympathizer.

wow. You seem to have no interest in the topic at hand. Only interested in discrediting those you don't like.

Whatever.
again, i haven't called any group or members of any group pathological liars. that'd be edgetho.
what i have done is discuss bergdahl's situation. even when correcting edgetho i made sure to post a link concerning possible charges being brought against bergdahl.

where's your criticism of those that throw everyone with a different opinion into a bag and labeling it scum and liars?

SxbpLGM.png

https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/473799616505610240

UPDATED: Afghan Bob Tweets Story By Taliban Praising Death Of U.S Troops

Here is he retweeting a link from his friend and a man he follows who is a representative of the Taliban.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-02-at-9.40.31-PM.png

So what is in that link? Well, part of it is a story about how they stormed a U.S base, murdered some soldiers and tried to kill the base commander.

I’ve excerpted only the part I mentioned above. The rest is Islamic gibberish and quite frankly I can’t tell if it’s coded language.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-02-at-9.40.06-PM-550x357.png

UPDATE:

Robert Bergdahl favorited this video a few years ago entitled “The real terrorist was me – US Soldier”

In it, a delusional U.S soldier states the case that American troops in Afghanistan are the real terrorists, not the Taliban or Al Qaida.

Screen-Shot-2014-06-03-at-1.02.30-PM-550x88.png

Edge:

And our resident dimocrap scum are defending these traitors.

Know why? Simple, they're traitorous scum themselves.

See? Not complicated at all

Some very disturbing things being said about this soldier. I certainly hope none of them are true.

One odd thing I've heard repeated a few times is his alleged claim to have by now forgotten how to speak English. That just makes no sense.

He just doesn't want to. Of course, the Taliban could have some amazing brainwashing skills. They must be good because the guy's father also speaks Arabic.

The guy was said to have left a note renouncing his U.S. citizenship prior to deserting his unit.

He has been under investigation and reportedly helping the terrorists build bombs. His father praised Allah when he met Obama.

And Obama broke the law, even apologized to Feinstein, over this guy who may be just another radical Muslim.

There is a lot more to this story. The administration cannot now claim that they will leave no man behind after completely abandoning the people at Benghazi in their time of need.

This is a huge victory for the Taliban. I have often wondered whose side Obama is on and shit like this more than answers that question.

If true that the guy was refused by the French army before eventually joining the U.S. military, left a note renouncing his U.S. citizenship and then willingly deserting his unit to join with the enemy, then he is not one of us and there is no reason to release the top 5 Taliban terrorists in exchange for him. This stinks and looks like nothing but a scam to give back some high level terrorists to the Taliban.

If those former GITMO detainees are involved in any attacks, it is 100% on Obama. Of course when (not if) that happens, the media will probably try to blame someone else.

Obama just made the world more dangerous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back