🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

"Honor and Distinction" is the Military description of what civilians call a 'Hero"

But a sniveling coward like you wouldn't know that

What's the military word for pretending to have been in the Special Forces?

How much money you got you scum-sucking piece of motherfucking shit?

I can put $100,000 up TODAY.

Right now. I mean in the next hour.

You pick a former SF guy, I'll pick one and we'll agree to another.

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

Not get back to satisfying your male patrons in the glory hole you work at.

scumbag coward

The bigger the lie the bigger the talk. You're on an anonymous message board, on the internet -

just a reminder.

Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan base he was 'leaving to start new life and didn't want to fight for America' as Army announces he DOES face desertion charges

Sgt Bowe Bergdahl left a note for his comrades in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more and was leaving to start a new life
Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today said 'it's premature' to think there will be no charges against Bergdahl
Will put Obama under more pressure after Susan Rice said he served with 'honor and distinction' and freed five Taliban commanders
Former comrade who was there when Bergdahl disappeared five years ago broke a military gagging order to speak to MailOnline
He said: 'As far as I’m concerned Bergdahl deserted his men and should face a court martial'
‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off’

Read more: Bowe Bergdahl left letter at Afghan base saying he'd left 'to start new life' | Mail Online

All members of the military that serve with honor and distinction during wartime are considered "True American Heros"

It is a term Obama uses whenever he refers to a member of the military in good standing.

Rice referred to him as one who served with honor and distinction.

He did not.
Well, technically you could argue that he did distinguish himself. After all, how many dessert and get captured by the enemy?

True.

Makes one wonder

Was he truly captured?

There. I did it. I pointed out the elephant in the room.

Thus far the evidence is, he was never captured. Was Edward Snowden captured by the Russians?

We'll put the $200,000 in an offshore account and when the three former Special Forces troopers agree that I was in SF, was SF qualified and that I served on an Operational A-Detachment, I will enjoy laughing at you while I take the money you borrowed from your mommy.

scumbag coward

The bigger the lie the bigger the talk. You're on an anonymous message board, on the internet -

just a reminder.

Get the money up motherfucker.

I'll take it from you -- Quick.

i've googled that. i haven't been able to find it. and you have lied. about me. regardless, i did find this Dempsey: Army will investigate Bergdahl desertion charges | TheHill
weird that you say that. in another thread you accuse me of lying and of not responding to a direct question. when it was pointed out that there was no question asked and that I did not lie, you... what exactly? was that a mistake? if it was, retract it. if it wasn't, if you intentionally distorted facts in order to call me a liar what does that make you?

wow. You seem to have no interest in the topic at hand. Only interested in discrediting those you don't like.

Whatever.
again, i haven't called any group or members of any group pathological liars. that'd be edgetho.
what i have done is discuss bergdahl's situation. even when correcting edgetho i made sure to post a link concerning possible charges being brought against bergdahl.

where's your criticism of those that throw everyone with a different opinion into a bag and labeling it scum and liars?

the point I was making was the fact that you responded to a post of mine saying "bullshit" and so I responded and explained my post.....and you proceeded to ignore it.....and simply continue your lashing out.

"Honor and Distinction" is the Military description of what civilians call a 'Hero"

But a sniveling coward like you wouldn't know that

scumbag coward
^^^ Over-compensating. :lol:

scumbag coward

just a reminder.

As much as SF has changed over the years it still remains the same in some respects. I was in from 1988-94.

There was a time when they wanted to turn us into mech units , but dropped that after they discovered we not only were good at our primary mission (Unconventional Warfare), but could be used for long-range recon, and because we come from various units we usually have somebody on the team with just about every specialty you can name.

scumbag coward

go back to fellating your obama doll, scumbag.

All you're trying to do is get me to blow up so you can report me. I know that schtick.

Tell you what, next time you're in Fort Myers Florida, let me know.

I'll prove to you, beyond any doubt whatsoever, that I was in Special Forces.

Let me know, dick breath

scumbag coward

All you're trying to do is get me to blow up so you can report me. I know that schtick.

Let me know, dick breath
Only fags live in Fort Myers.

scumbag coward

just a reminder.

Put up the money...that'll show em.

just a reminder.

As much as SF has changed over the years it still remains the same in some respects. I was in from 1988-94.

There was a time when they wanted to turn us into mech units , but dropped that after they discovered we not only were good at our primary mission (Unconventional Warfare), but could be used for long-range recon, and because we come from various units we usually have somebody on the team with just about every specialty you can name.

'Mech Units'? Wow, I never heard of that.

But the Regular Army has never cared much for SF at all. It was one of the reasons they gave EVERY Soldier the Beret.

A hundred SF operators did in 30 days what the entire Russian Army couldn't do in ten years....... Destroy the Taliban in Asscrackistan.

I have no clue what happened after I left in early 1971. In fact, I was kinda disappointed in the whole shebang.

I got sent to 10th Group at Devens. They had just returned from Baad Toelz and as far as I was concerned, were nothing more than pretty-boy garrison troops. They were more concerned about whether your boots were shined than whether you could fight.

Not that many combat vets there.

I guess Mrs A thought she was doing me a favor. After 2 years in the bush, maybe she thought I needed a rest and put me with some rear echelon mo-fos.

I didn't like it. At all.

I ETSd out.

I was also getting over falciparum malaria and had some combat stress going on.

I refuse to file for it. Fuck 'em. I'm not stressed, I'm pissed. There's a difference.

My buddy was at Ben Het. I was out in the bush when Ben Het was about to get hit and they came into Plei Me by chopper and grabbed him and would have grabbed me too if they knew where I was (not sure I even knew where I was at the time)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-eYoL6IZXg]Tank Battle Vietnam - Ben Het 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

He got out okay. I don't know the entire story but he said it was pretty hairy.

BTW, Plei Me is the location where the 1st Cav almost got its ass handed to them. It was the location portrayed in the film 'We Were Soldiers'

I wasn't there for the battle (I was there later), but it was a HOT-HOT area. Heavy infiltration route that was hit with a lot agent Orange (just called 'orange' in those days)

Know the difference between a War Story and a Fairy Tale?

A Fairy Tale starts out, "Once Upon A Time" and a War Story starts out, "This Is No Shit"

'Nuff

scumbag coward

Let me know, dick breath

Don't feed the he trolls.

But the Regular Army has never cared much for SF at all. It was one of the reasons they gave EVERY Soldier the Beret.

A hundred SF operators did in 30 days what the entire Russian Army couldn't do in ten years....... Destroy the Taliban in Asscrackistan.

I have no clue what happened after I left in early 1971. In fact, I was kinda disappointed in the whole shebang.

I got sent to 10th Group at Devens. They had just returned from Baad Toelz and as far as I was concerned, were nothing more than pretty-boy garrison troops. They were more concerned about whether your boots were shined than whether you could fight.

I guess Mrs A thought she was doing me a favor. After 2 years in the bush, maybe she thought I needed a rest and put me with some rear echelon mo-fos.

I ETSd out.

I refuse to file for it. Fuck 'em. I'm not stressed, I'm pissed. There's a difference.

My buddy was at Ben Het. I was out in the bush when Ben Het was about to get hit and they came into Plei Me by chopper and grabbed him and would have grabbed me too if they knew where I was (not sure I even knew where I was at the time)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-eYoL6IZXg]Tank Battle Vietnam - Ben Het 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, Plei Me is the location where the 1st Cav almost got its ass handed to them. It was the location portrayed in the film 'We Were Soldiers'

I wasn't there for the battle (I was there later), but it was a HOT-HOT area. Heavy infiltration route that was hit with a lot agent Orange (just called 'orange' in those days)

A Fairy Tale starts out, "Once Upon A Time" and a War Story starts out, "This Is No Shit"

'Nuff

I decided to go SF after talking to a Cpt on a team in Bad Tolz. Flint Caserne. I was in the Sig 34 course, COMSEC Custodian course there.

BTW , remember that bowling alley under the swimming pool? Scored a 213 there.

I ETSd out.

'Nuff

I decided to go SF after talking to a Cpt on a team in Bad Tolz. Flint Caserne. I was in the Sig 34 course, COMSEC Custodian course there.

BTW , remember that bowling alley under the swimming pool? Scored a 213 there.

No. I was never in Bad Toelz. Or however you spell it. :)

The 10th Group moved from there to Fort Devens. I think they left a few people, maybe a C Team behind :dunno:

I DEROSed to 10th at Devens.

Didn't care for it a whole lot. I got out.

It was pretty clear at that time that the Army just didn't want Viet Nam Veterans around anymore.

At least, not the enlisted variety.

We were going to go through a RIF (reduction in force) and it was every man for himself. So they opted for the rosie-cheeked new boys that didn't know shit from apple butter.

Can't say that I blame them a whole lot.

Combat Veterans..... I mean the kind that have seen serious combat, are a pain in the ass.

We really are. Or were. It takes some time to grow out of that stage. If you even make it.

wow. You seem to have no interest in the topic at hand. Only interested in discrediting those you don't like.

Whatever.
again, i haven't called any group or members of any group pathological liars. that'd be edgetho.
what i have done is discuss bergdahl's situation. even when correcting edgetho i made sure to post a link concerning possible charges being brought against bergdahl.

where's your criticism of those that throw everyone with a different opinion into a bag and labeling it scum and liars?

the point I was making was the fact that you responded to a post of mine saying "bullshit" .
where?

I ETSd out.

'Nuff

You have to love all these "warriors". I was in Qua Li and was good friends with several guys from L Company 75th Inf - 101st Airborne (otherwise known as the Airborne Rangers LLRP). I loved those guys. They would disappear for 3-4 weeks at a time doing God knows what and always - ALWAYS - several of them didn't come back.

They never talked about their jobs. NEVER. After I transitioned from 11B to 97B, I was at the JFK Center at Fort Bragg (nearly 5 years later) and happened to run into a one of the guys. He was a SPC4 when I was in Viet Nam and at Bragg he had made it to SFC. We talked in the Mess Hall for about an hour and I asked him - "How the hell did you make SFC so fast?" His answer? Everyone else was dead.

THAT, my friend, was the Viet Nam that I knew.

Let me know, dick breath

Don't feed the he trolls.

Correct. Only feed the she trolls.

I have known scum Dems and scum Pubs, but the scummiest without a doubt are Edgetho and Rottweiler.

It is good the guy is coming home. I will be going to his home town for the party this month. It will be fun.

If there are issues with his service, then that will be taken care of.

It's alleged (well sourced allegations) that this guy deserted his unit and that he was willingly living among the terrorists. Think about it for a minute, if that is true (as it appears) this prisoner swap would have been a great way for him to get back at a country he despises.

This stinks like a crack whore's cooch.

If you have first hand knowledge of whores' crotches (I don't), well, OK then.

But . . . you are no judge any more than I of the situation. You have no inside knowledge nor do I.

In the meantime, I will continue to side with the Boise POW-MIA group.

Right, the heck with the guys he was in country with saying he was a deserter and the facts are his personals were actually returned right before he walked. Right, there you go no facts in front of you that you can't ignore right?

Forum List

Back